Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 404. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
 Cool

Waiting for the new wallet
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Android wallet and calculator for local currencies will be very useful for my customers
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
After walet gets update i will anounce my own project with cinni.

Nice to see android app cinnitalk is being made, someone aproached to me for cinnipoker and later today i gona start with another very ql site!

All for cinni being useful for more than just trading!

Lets make this weekend ciinis weekend:)

Cinnipoker has to come !!
Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Isn't a calculator? how many BTC in day per 280x ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
After walet gets update i will anounce my own project with cinni.

Nice to see android app cinnitalk is being made, someone aproached to me for cinnipoker and later today i gona start with another very ql site!

All for cinni being useful for more than just trading!

Lets make this weekend ciinis weekend:)
Activity: 252
I just put my miners at cinnipool.co , got 65 MH's scrypt on it, lets roll this thing !  Cool
Activity: 392
Yup, and even more nice than seeing it fastly increasing.  Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Nice to see volume slowly increasing
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is definitely not a panic buy. This is pre rise, we wont be seeing 0.00008 again... If you where day trading and didn't board the train at the floor that's fine but buy now before volume returns as the weekend roles in..
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Now increases  Grin .00772161589918307698 BTC/MH/DAY
it's partly the pool being lcuky and partly because i re-wrote the coin choosing part of the stratum software so that it's different than the other pools out there.
Smiley
#1 pool 4 days in a row (and we've only been publishing our data to poolpicker.eu for five days now)
Now increases  Grin .00772161589918307698 BTC/MH/DAY
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
FYI - www.cinnipool.co seeing 0.006788 BTC per MH/s (24hr) expected payout.  #1 most profitable multipool. 

In current mining conditions, that's not bad at all.

Cinnipool has been the top pool to mine on profitability wise, for the last several days
Check out poolpicker.eu for more info.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Distribution list shows RUM address with 50k less coins. Good for redistribution (I take a screen of distribution list daily)

- note the coins may be sent to exchange and not dumped yet

Whats RUM?

Last three letter of the address from top 3 holder in top 100 list
Activity: 1022
FYI - www.cinnipool.co seeing 0.006788 BTC per MH/s (24hr) expected payout.  #1 most profitable multipool. 

In current mining conditions, that's not bad at all.
Activity: 616
Activity: 616
Distribution list shows RUM address with 50k less coins. Good for redistribution (I take a screen of distribution list daily)

Whats RUM?
Activity: 714

Don't panic buy.  The whales will just dump on you and we will be back at 8k before you know it.

You want this to be the blast off, take little nibbles out of their sells while laying big support down.

Pumping 2k and then dumping is pretty weak if u ask me.

I think we have seen the bottom

That wasn't the whale pump..  That was a random twitter invoked panic buy.  Which is just lame and helps no one.  Support would help us all.  Panic buying just helps the whales dump and rebuy lower.

Can u explain what the whale pump is? How to know that? TKS
Activity: 299
Don't panic buy.  The whales will just dump on you and we will be back at 8k before you know it.

You want this to be the blast off, take little nibbles out of their sells while laying big support down.

That wasn't the whale pump..  That was a random twitter invoked panic buy.  Which is just lame and helps no one.  Support would help us all.  Panic buying just helps the whales dump and rebuy lower.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Don't panic buy.  The whales will just dump on you and we will be back at 8k before you know it.

Jump to: