Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 412. (Read 739168 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Multipool still mines x11 coins, so miners there should get a nice amount of Cinni as a result of the pumps on these coins?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Price dropped a lot today, to take positions
Activity: 3
Very nice Coin, looking forward to this one. It's better to make the logo look nice.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
NAUT is pumping like crazy, first DRK, now NAUT.... Who knows when CINNI will get some whale loving
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Angry Need buy support

i dont mind the price drop, means more cheap cinnis for me Cheesy

Yep, buy buy buy them Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Angry Need buy support

i dont mind the price drop, means more cheap cinnis for me Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
so when are we pumping again?
Activity: 32
Hey everyone, I just spoke with our multipool manager -- he has informed me that v2 of our multipool (www.cinnipool.co) will be live by tonight at 1AM PST (or sooner).  Thanks for waiting!

Here we go!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hey everyone, I just spoke with our multipool manager -- he has informed me that v2 of our multipool (www.cinnipool.co) will be live by tonight at 1AM PST (or sooner).  Thanks for waiting!
Keep these things in mind ..  Cinni is young,  valuable , is way underpriced now.

People invest to get more coins, agree with that, but someday they will cashout, and then there will be a panic sell, as there was with Cinni.

So .. this is the fundemental part.

Dark excists now for more then 2 months , the average people already know what dark is capable of, but that will not last for long.

When the moment comes that the panic sell will start with Dark, they will move on to Cinni.

I don't say you have to believe me, thank me afterwards.

4 months, from 16th of Jan
Activity: 714
Here's Coins Source's Review of Cinni:

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/cinni/

+1, was just about to share that. 

That is a cool website. And it give a great overview of the surface-level fundamentals and history.

I caution on the score system though. Whitecoin got a higher rating than Cinni. So the score does not reflect the success of the coin.
Activity: 616
Activity: 64
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Would be nice when we could see the wallet version on the website http://www.cinnicoin.com so that you see if you need/can download a new version when available.
Also, i miss a nice cinnycoin icon in the tab of the browser (chrome or firefox for example). Now you see a image of a empty document. Hope for more website improvements  Wink

In the mean time, my wallet get bigger and bigger with the current low price  Tongue
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Website www.cinnicoin.com will release multiple language version of the website.

: )))))

Was my idea ))
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
dark coin IMO is definitely correcting now, it'll settle down tonight, and volume will move to other coins. Cinni's going up tonight
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Naturally? - never going to happen. In crypto world is too many greedy people who don't care for nothing but the profit. They pump and dump us ( and not only cinni )  to the ground, escape with the profit and we will stay only with dreams for one good crypto currency
Activity: 84
*** This thread is being censored ***

You may not post about any other coins or any information that doesnt make Cinni look like its going to hit the moon. Anything else will be deleted and marked as FUD. Enjoy your day.

-CinniTeam
Activity: 714
What you say to combine our self ( i mean cinni supporters and cinnipool ) and put one giant buy wall and move it slowly up. Every day with 10 or 20 or 50 sat. If we do that the whales and small manipulators must think before messing the market because they must invest 50-60 btc first and then manipulate. If we do that, there will be no dumps because everyone will know that can sell and the price will be the same or bigger than yesterday. This require someone to organize things and numbers before we start.

Never can work. A whale can eat it, drive the price lower and get cheap coins. Let the price go up naturally, manipulation never works long term - up or odwn
Jump to: