Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 413. (Read 739168 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
What you say to combine our self ( i mean cinni supporters and cinnipool ) and put one giant buy wall and move it slowly up. Every day with 10 or 20 or 50 sat. If we do that the whales and small manipulators must think before messing the market because they must invest 50-60 btc first and then manipulate. If we do that, there will be no dumps because everyone will know that can sell and the price will be the same or bigger than yesterday. This require someone to organize things and numbers before we start.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
any truth to the rumour that coinkite will add cinni ?

No truth to that, unless people know something that I don't.  Cinni will be proactively looking to get listed on coinkite, but as of this moment i have not heard anything that they will be adding us -- likely just a misguided rumor.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
any truth to the rumour that coinkite will add cinni ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Sell Cinni => Buy DRK

DRK down => Sell DRK => Buy Cinni
who is still dumping cinni?

I suspect a lot of people sell so they can place lower buys to increase their holding.  This is wise in a sense as it will help shake out the weak hands who in turn dump, but too much of it might have a negative affect.  And, many people are converting their coins into BTC so they can dance with DRK.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
excuse me that was smelly Wink

I dumped a little someone dumped more than me, rest assure I'm only playing some low risk on DRK, then it's all going back into cinni later Smiley
Activity: 252
all who is here are holders  Cool
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
cinni multuipool.com scammed me

I got tucked up too  - only a few days mining, I also stood in dog pooh that day, so I kinda thought on well lol

Sorry to hear about that -- several people were having issues with them.  Cinni's only official multipool is www.cinnipool.co -- this one is ran by one of our team members.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
BC isn't done, its community is just going through the final stages of purging a pariah from the shadows.

Honestly, I think Cinni and BC are down right now because people are trying to make a quick profit on the DRK pump.  I wonder when DRK will peak?

Correct
BC isn't done, its community is just going through the final stages of purging a pariah from the shadows.

Honestly, I think Cinni and BC are down right now because people are trying to make a quick profit on the DRK pump.  I wonder when DRK will peak?
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Yep, Cinni will rise, that's obvious, smart ppl buying now Cinnis... I'm afraid that Blackcoin is done...

We'll be higher than Blackcoin price soon.

Bc community destroyed itself for the time being

I might buy a few once it falls below 10k
Activity: 560
Yep, Cinni will rise, that's obvious, smart ppl buying now Cinnis... I'm afraid that Blackcoin is done...

We'll be higher than Blackcoin price soon.
Activity: 732
ppl, how do you think young coin like CINNI can stop big investors to don't dump and go to buy DRK ? its normal. CINNI will really rise, I dont know when, but sure it will happen. at the other side there are ppl who think like me. if there is a dumper, so there is a buyer also right ? cuz they are stupid ot what ? now CINNI is same as much shity coins around. well, after releasing the features, changes at price and everything will happen. Your choise to sell ot buy. I made mine allready  Cool

P.S same is happening at BC. why there the dump is bigger ? cuz, marketcap is bigger, investors are bigger, so dump is bigger Smiley
Activity: 392
We can learn a thing or two from BC. Getting along would be one of those things.  Grin
Jump to: