Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 443. (Read 739168 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
this has only just begun, there is more to come yet. gotta take the good times with the terrible times and just hold.

*Edit i believe this is the target to the price drop "0.00010576   133463.46920940    BTC14.11509650"
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The lower it goes, the more pointless it get's to sell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
WTF is going on Huh

You DIDN'T KNOW? :-) THIS is going on hehe:

Activity: 224
What does the distribution of this coin look like? Is there a rich list for CINNI?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
WTF just happened here?

bubble burst :-) That was obvious. if someone thought that Cinni is going to 50k or 100k, haha... LOL :-)
Activity: 84
lol @ 10k

we are below the price before the pump
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Most altcoins are down if you haven't noticed.  This isn't anything really against Cinni.

Look at bc and drk now..Both are now dropping

Looking at the support it looks like some of the btc is coming back to Cinni, but how much is anyone's guess.

I suspect people are holding out to the 12-14k range which is where we were a week ago before the small pump

I suspect a sweets pot at 13.5k

There was a time when altcoin world could support price surges in more than a few coins at a time (remember what October-November was like?...sigh), but I think you're right. Judging from the shrinking marketcap figures at the bottom of coinmarketcap.com (used to be over $14 billion around December-January and now $6 billion and falling), the pool of money willing to invest in any coin is shrinking.

Coins are having to compete more and more with each other for scarce funds. So gains for DRK, BlackCoin or others are a more direct loss for other coins. There's not enough money to go around until and unless the market as a whole improves - I think that would happen if we got less scams and more value-added innovation. Build something good, real and new and they will come - I hope, because this "musical chairs" market as it is now sucks.
Most altcoins are down if you haven't noticed.  This isn't anything really against Cinni.

Looking at the support it looks like some of the btc is coming back to Cinni, but how much is anyone's guess.

I suspect people are holding out to the 12-14k range which is where we were a week ago before the small pump

Each coin has its specific issues, but I think the big cloud hovering over every coin (including the relatively successful ones) is Uncle Bitcoin. Let's face it, enthusiasm is fading - hit very hard by Mt Gox, Silk Road, freaking China (there's real FUD for you) the many exchange failures and altcoin scams, etc.

Cinni needs a plan to distinguish itself from the crap, like DRK's. It's telling that DRK has a developer willing to stake his name and his rep on the coin, with constant, intense innovation. DRK has its own issues - the massive instamining that continues to stunt its potential - but there's a lot to be learned from that developer and how he's carried himself transparently and professional. I think that's why it's become a island of stability (sometimes stagnation) in a sea of shit.

Cinni appeared to hold the same promise as a refuge from crap. Besides the speculation about whales, what happened? What's the deal with the multipool. There's not much out there to get excited about for more than a split second these days - just a bunch of pump-and-dump blipcoins that you dont even dare sleep on overnight.

Interested in knowing of any plans to turn things around and get Cinni back to the uniqueness it appeared to have a few weeks ago, because I and many others are looking for the kind of stability and growth that looked like it could be counted on.

And if you think this is FUD, get a clue.
Activity: 840
Stop dumping and don't panic sell.  Angry
Activity: 101
Legendary
Activity: 840
Stop dumping and panic sell.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
this is prime manipulation at its best, the price drops, but the volume increase's. Many pockets are being filled again, all the weak hands can see this is a chance to jump back onboard for the next price hike. Still the same path BC followed.
not to mentioned idiots still getting weak hands and dumping, just watched a 15 btc sell....

During all of this I increased the number of coins I had by a little bit. And yes nearly all altcoins are down. I think the Darkcoin pump's cooling I hope. Bitcoin's down too. And yes I think this is manipulation. Dropping prices with high volume. I would think if the coin had no interest anymore that we'd see dropping prices and low volume.
Activity: 84
i m sure on 2 points :

1 / Some guys sold at loss if we are at this rate now

2 / The price is going to rise this month , but don't know when ... sorry
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
One thing to point out.  If your wanting to buy I'd do it small increments cause once the real bottom hits we won't be there long Wink
Legendary
Because they are holding.

If everybody hold, the value will decrease. Stop dreaming.

Better is hold than sell. The value will decrease if everybody sell.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Because they are holding.

If everybody hold, the value will decrease. Stop dreaming.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Legendary
Jump to: