Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 440. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look at the Mass dump , and watch when the mass pump is comming back with the news of Encrypted messages and coincontrol , some people just don't get when we say hold, you have to hold. Don't waste your coins, 'cause you will regret afterwards. I have learned from the past, let this be a lesson for every cinncoin holder.

Cinni will bounce back , even stronger then before,  let's put a number on this : 50K satoshi, good news is comming our way guys, don't let you fool by these dumps.

50k you said?

OK, so i'll sell you cinni for 30k - please PM me.  Wink

I don't handle without mintpal i'm sorry man, i'd love to but i play this safe. when coincontrol is comming, then i will think about to buy your Cinni at 30K sat , we will keep in touch
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Haha  Cinni is not dead, look at the 24H volume  man.
Look at the Mass dump , and watch when the mass pump is comming back with the news of Encrypted messages and coincontrol , some people just don't get when we say hold, you have to hold. Don't waste your coins, 'cause you will regret afterwards. I have learned from the past, let this be a lesson for every cinncoin holder.

Cinni will bounce back , even stronger then before,  let's put a number on this : 50K satoshi, good news is comming our way guys, don't let you fool by these dumps.

50k you said?

OK, so i'll sell you cinni for 30k - please PM me.  Wink

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DRK is also getting hammered - whatever this is, it isn't isolated to CINNI.
Activity: 182

1 cinni = many encrypted, secret messages  Wink

Fak encrypted messages! Real man needs decrypted pussy :-D

I won't argue with that  Grin
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
9k sats no more is now worthy
willing to buy

1 cinni = many encrypted, secret messages  Wink

Fak encrypted messages! Real man needs decrypted pussy :-D
Activity: 490
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
Anybody knows which is the next coin of the week?
I'd like to come aboard new hype train.
I wouldn't touch whitecoin with a stick. Unless it was dipped in a sh*t.

1 cinni = 1$
soonish

Yeah, yeah... We heard it about BC too...
Activity: 602
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think chinnicoin can last up to the best price
Jump to: