Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 444. (Read 739170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Why everybody is saying that the price will rise again ? The value is still decreasing... words can't do everything.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
There are 263 pages of posts in this thread - was there a specific post with the development plans (hardcore plans, not just website and logo)? Didn't see anything new in the OP.

Here you go.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6641779

Many thanks for the straight answer -- appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
this is prime manipulation at its best, the price drops, but the volume increase's. Many pockets are being filled again, all the weak hands can see this is a chance to jump back onboard for the next price hike. Still the same path BC followed.
not to mentioned idiots still getting weak hands and dumping, just watched a 15 btc sell....
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Hold your coins.
This is a pos coin there is no reason to sell them. Proof of stake is the future. There are no miners to dump on you. Blackcoin and Cinni are the best pure pos coins with the best distribution.
Just relax and withdraw your coins from exchanges to your wallet and let them stake.
We are all early adopters now.

+1000
someone who understands  Smiley
+1
Activity: 462
Hold your coins.
This is a pos coin there is no reason to sell them. Proof of stake is the future. There are no miners to dump on you. Blackcoin and Cinni are the best pure pos coins with the best distribution.
Just relax and withdraw your coins from exchanges to your wallet and let them stake.

+1000

Cool POS-Multipools with asics on them = goodbye dogecoin and other profitible POW coins.
Activity: 840
Hold your coins.

+1000
someone who understands  Smiley

Right, last 2 dumps, the first dump to 6600 sat, the second dump to 8k, I never sold one and only bought in, I like CINNI very much. I am always holding my all CINNI
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Hold your coins.

+1000
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
We need more buy orders to protect the price

To do this, we need some good news from the developers...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
We need more buy orders to protect the price
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I didn't sold for 150% profit at 38k. Oh my gosh, so much panic, so much dump, now I'm gonna sell for 30% profit... not.

Thats the spirit everybody should have! Keep the faith and return will be big!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I didn't sold for 150% profit at 38k. Oh my gosh, so much panic, so much dump, now I'm gonna sell for 30% profit... not.
Great time to buy in

Jop. Cus pump is coming soon.. choo choo by by low price:D
Buy or you will be sorry!

Yes, 17th new wallet with new feature(coin control) will be released, pump is coming soon Shocked
Activity: 101
Legendary
Great time to buy in

Jop. Cus pump is coming soon.. choo choo by by low price:D
Buy or you will be sorry!
If the coin dev team are in the USA....then it is quite early for them now.....5am in Los Angeles, 8am in New York. Can't expect them to be awake 24/7

But no mather the time he is not a lot around. Sad but true.

I would be more confident and i lnow others too..

But im still holding dont get me wrong..waiting for cinni rise tomorrow.
but more active dev in comunity would be great:)
legendary
Activity: 801
Activity: 308
If the coin dev team are in the USA....then it is quite early for them now.....5am in Los Angeles, 8am in New York. Can't expect them to be awake 24/7
Activity: 280
So sad I miss this coin when it pump...
Jump to: