Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 497. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Nice post, we should all want BC and Cinni to thrive they will push each other up together...

I agree. Both coins are GREAT coins which are very useable as a currency.

As a blackcoiner, I do want to clear up a few misconceptions that some people seem to have around here...

The community DOES trust blackcoin as a whole, and the devs.

The "lack of trust" fud is stemming from the actions of a certain individual on there, who has made outrageous accusations, threatened important players as well as normal users, and has been formally asked to leave by the developer, the blackcoin foundation, and the community. It has pretty much all been cleared up, the old btctalk thread has been locked (thank god, it was a troll pit anyway, nothing good came from it) and a new, moderated thread has been started by the developer. As the blackcoiners are saying "back to business"

Also, I want to point out that there was no dump or panic selling that happened from that. None of the blackcoin holders were willing to sell, especially under 30k, regardless of who has their panties in a bunch, etc. because we all see the value in THE COIN.

Also, everyone, don't forget who helped fix a few lines of code for this coin...the dev of blackcoin. Who knows what may have happened had certain changes not been implemented early.

Again, y disclaimer- I love cinni and want the price to go up. I hold both bc and cinni. but I DO NOT WANT TO SEE CINNI AND BC FIGHTING EACH OTHER
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Latest correction phase over?
Activity: 84
 i m holding cinnis and bc too . lets go
Activity: 112
I think that the "whales" that pumped up Blackcoin aren't in it because they wanted to see Blackcoin succeed but rather to get ROI - return on investment. Blackcoin is unlikely to get much higher without a large influx of cash. Cinnicoin on the other hand is just starting, the ROI is much higher.

Let's be honest...no altcoin around today is going to be the next Bitcoin. They're just easy ways of making a quick buck and testing out new code.

I think the coin of the future will have PoW, PoS, PoT (fluttercoin), 5-10 algos (myriad), digishield (dgb), etc, etc. Why not, right?

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, then move on to the next thing.

this is not sustainable. The altcoin-industry looses a lot of investors because of this.

We don't need fancy features, we need products that are around for longer than just one pump. Parasitic if you ask me especially since new features can be implimented in an old coin also.

cinni is good fun to trade right now. Let's keep that up.  

we don't need a new coin every day - we need only one coin that has a skilled devteam that is capable of keeping the coin updated with all the last fancy features.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Whats the reason behind the pump? Any relevant news? Or just a "random" pump?

asia failed... blackcoin asks for money for a campaing.. people lost trust and switched to cinni.

Is the only reason really BC?
Well it's also just a very good coin. It was IMO undervalueded for quite a long time and now it just has it's 5 minutes of glory Wink
Will see where it will settle

So for what I see there isn't really any news behind. Cheesy

Dump will come soon... I'll buy after the crash Wink

Why would you buy if you don't see any news?

Please go back trolling in BC thread
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

asia failed... blackcoin asks for money for a campaing.. people lost trust and switched to cinni.

No, it is not, troiste is just being a troll. I have been watching him on the bc forums he is a true believer and he knows it.

Blackcoin did not "ask money for campaigning...people lost trust" blah blah this is not true.

A private group invested 15,000 dollars for a pr campaign for blackcoin, and they asked the community to match their 15,000. A generous member donated 5000, and another generous member matched the communitys donations up to 5000 dollars. Needless to say, blackcoin raised 30,000 dollars in a matter of a few days, thanks to the poerful community, and now we will be having a pr campaign.

disclaimer- I hold both cinni and bc and I love both equally but Blackcoin is a lot more powerful.

Why am I being a troll? I'm asking a legit question... BlackCoin will sink in their own sh*t, they were able to kill those who really cared about the coin. The PR firm will do nothing, they will take the money and they don't give a damn about the coin.

That coin is dead for me.

So, I'm looking for other places to put cash in, and I'm not here to talk about BC.

Any reasons why I should put my cash into Cinni? Or is this just a temporary pump...?
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

No, it is not, troiste is just being a troll. I have been watching him on the bc forums he is a true believer and he knows it.

Blackcoin did not "ask money for campaigning...people lost trust" blah blah this is not true.

A private group invested 15,000 dollars for a pr campaign for blackcoin, and they asked the community to match their 15,000. A generous member donated 5000, and another generous member matched the communitys donations up to 5000 dollars. Needless to say, blackcoin raised 30,000 dollars in a matter of a few days, thanks to the poerful community, and now we will be having a pr campaign.

disclaimer- I hold both cinni and bc and I love both equally but Blackcoin is a lot more powerful.
This coin is a great coin and I believe it will go far but don't forget who the original POS coin is. Again, I hold cinni, and I hope the price rises very high

Blackcoin first POS? that's not even true, common - we all know that
legendary
Activity: 927
unfortunately.. that didn't work.. i open up my wallet and it's fully synced. what next?
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]

Well it's also just a very good coin. It was IMO undervalueded for quite a long time and now it just has it's 5 minutes of glory Wink

But was there for example sth behind with BC? In fact no. It was also just a good coin (yes with PoS, but it doesn't really matter for pump) for quite a long time undervalued. Then boom and pump has happened. It always works this way. Cryptoworld is all about P&D and there are no exceptions.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Nice post, we should all want BC and Cinni to thrive they will push each other up together...

This coin is a great coin and I believe it will go far but don't forget who the original POS coin is. Again, I hold cinni, and I hope the price rises very high
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I think that the "whales" that pumped up Blackcoin aren't in it because they wanted to see Blackcoin succeed but rather to get ROI - return on investment. Blackcoin is unlikely to get much higher without a large influx of cash. Cinnicoin on the other hand is just starting, the ROI is much higher.

Let's be honest...no altcoin around today is going to be the next Bitcoin. They're just easy ways of making a quick buck and testing out new code.

I think the coin of the future will have PoW, PoS, PoT (fluttercoin), 5-10 algos (myriad), digishield (dgb), etc, etc. Why not, right?

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, then move on to the next thing.

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]

Well it's also just a very good coin. It was IMO undervalued for quite a long time and now it just has it's 5 minutes of glory Wink
Whales are still buying at these levels mate, hence the volume... To be at the level BC went to cinni would be 400k.. We are not even 10% of that.

Thats not how it works at all, so because bc has 74 mil coins and reached 95k sat, cinni should reach 450k because it has 15 mil coins?

please man, so from now on based on how many coins a coin has, you can calculate what the highest price will be?

why dont you just take litecoin as an example, cinnicoin can hit 50 dollars per 1 coin  easy !!!!

This is maths, and you are not understanding... Do you understand market cap?

So at 90k BC was circa 30 million USD market cap

For Cinni to go to 30 million USD market cap

Cinni current market cap is around 2 million USD. So for it to hit BC peak it would be 15x current value. Nothing to do with how many coins etc etc just pure basics, coins x price...

So if Cinni were to replicate the BC "pump" its equivalent price (based on market cap) would be between 400 and 500k

That is my point and we are a long way from there.

CINNI market cap is higher than the  Black  .
He is better than black

you are wrong

Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor

We all got annoyed about your posts in BC topic and went to CINNI-community

Cheesy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

We all got annoyed about your posts in BC topic and went to CINNI-community
Jump to: