Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 542. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
After reading through many of the posts, as well as the fantastic replies, I've dumped a few BTC worth into Cinni.

Especially after the fact that there have been multiple reliable coders as part of the development.

Welcome to CINNI community Cheesy

Thank you  Cheesy
Activity: 93
After reading through many of the posts, as well as the fantastic replies, I've dumped a few BTC worth into Cinni.

Especially after the fact that there have been multiple reliable coders as part of the development.
Well bro, I am welcoming you into Cinni community. You will not regret for your holding of Cinni.
Activity: 93

Well bro, I am welcoming you into Cinni community. You will not regret for your holding of Cinni.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Anyone know if Cinni is forked?  I have been reading posts on other threads making that suggestion.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516047.new#new

Cinni network is normal, not forked
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Anyone know if Cinni is forked?  I have been reading posts on other threads making that suggestion.

Could be. Maybe everyone should stop pumping for a second and check their block numbers?

legendary
Activity: 882
when does the main multipool actually pay out?
Activity: 840

Welcome to CINNI community Cheesy
Activity: 70

Welcome!:)
Activity: 78

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

And i know there are groups on IRC that are closed and have a lot of btc for investing..

They were at BC for sure and they can come to cinni now, because is cheap and lets face it, we will go over 100k very soon..!!

they can go anywhere

Yes they can, but do you see any other coin that is so good and so cheap and can go to the moon at this point?

That is what I read in 90% of all threads on this forum

U read to much. Invest.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
And i know there are groups on IRC that are closed and have a lot of btc for investing..

They were at BC for sure and they can come to cinni now, because is cheap and lets face it, we will go over 100k very soon..!!

they can go anywhere

Yes they can, but do you see any other coin that is so good and so cheap and can go to the moon at this point?

That is what I read in 90% of all threads on this forum

they can go anywhere

Activity: 84
Welcome All

I would llike to inform you that Multipool's servers will be switched off within next three hours.
Please switch to the other servers for the time being.
Outstanding payments will be paid out after confirmation of blocks.
Full statement regarding emerged situation will be released soon on the forum and on  Multipool website.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for this situation and ensure you that full services will be back to normal as soon as possible.

Regards,
HF

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

they can go anywhere

expect a huge increase today
stay tuned

whishfull thinking, or.....??

some insider information
i just advise you to hold your Cinni for the long-term. IMO we will see 80K+ within the next months

I remember wordphrase "stay tuned" from another coin..doesnt anybody?

I dont know what happened then, but if i think right things went up..for real:)
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
stay tuned

some insider information
i just advise you to hold your Cinni for the long-term. IMO we will see 80K+ within the next months

Who are you in relation to that "insider" to claim this? I'm rather skeptical about such "news".

i have nothing to do with who ever that other person is. iam shareing my view from what i have seen and learnt about other coins i have watched grow from nothing into something.

Erm... You are not the same person I quoted... O_o
legendary
Activity: 882
stay tuned

some insider information

Who are you in relation to that "insider" to claim this? I'm rather skeptical about such "news".

i have nothing to do with who ever that other person is. iam shareing my view from what i have seen and learnt about other coins i have watched grow from nothing into something.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Jump to: