Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 546. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250
I'm also looking for somewhere to put some BTC after making a lucky escape from AC. I'm obviously wary of scams now though. How do I know this isn't another clone of the SHAcoin or AsiaCoin scam wallet. Is there a dev with good rep on bitcointalk who can vouch for the CinniCoin code?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
hi, if i have 1000 cinin, how many i will  have after 3 day? thank

1000*0,035(3,5%)/365=0.095 per day
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Glow Like Dat
hi, if i have 1000 cinin, how many i will  have after 3 day? thank
Activity: 573
How come my Cinni deposit at MP takes like forever..? wallet shows 20 tx confirmations already and still nothing. Im starting to feel like I deposit BTC..

You almost are, its soon to be the new bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 616
How come my Cinni deposit at MP takes like forever..? wallet shows 20 tx confirmations already and still nothing. Im starting to feel like I deposit BTC..

Did your deposit show up yet?  Cinni, I believe, takes 30 confirmations to complete transfer.  
Activity: 573
is there a minimum level for unlocking the wallet? i just have 0.1 cinni in it and i can't unlock my wallet.
if you didn't encrypt your wallet by making a password then its already unlocked

Then why is the wording; "Unlock wallet" used ? When I look at this, first thing I thing is, how do I unlock it.
Well, I meant it is safe from the wallets side. It's his job to ensure that his own computer is protected. I thought that went without saying Smiley

You're right. I love the products of Apple for what they thought of everything for the end user. In a word - Service. In Russia we have an expression - mistake-proofing. It seems to me to have a purse under flogged while pos active mode it would be a new in pos coins  Cool Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
Yes it is safe. Smiley

But an attacker without a password can send coins. Suppose if it gains access to a computer or via remote desktop ...

Well, I meant it is safe from the wallets side. It's his job to ensure that his own computer is protected. I thought that went without saying Smiley
Yes it is safe. Smiley

But an attacker without a password can send coins. Suppose if it gains access to a computer or via remote desktop. I understand this is not a problem specifically cinni. This minus all pos coins ...
How long must the coins be in the wallet before they start staking?
3 days minimum bro

OK, thanks.

In theory 3-100 days, usually you can get interests in 3-5 days

Hi,
lately I have some cinni but to stake the wallet needs to be unlock. Is it safe for the coins inside? thanks

Yes it is safe. Smiley
Activity: 655
3 days minimum bro

OK, thanks.

Hi,
lately I have some cinni but to stake the wallet needs to be unlock. Is it safe for the coins inside? thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
3 days minimum bro

OK, thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
3 days minimum bro

OK, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
3 days minimum bro
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
After reading through many of the posts, as well as the fantastic replies, I've dumped a few BTC worth into Cinni.

Especially after the fact that there have been multiple reliable coders as part of the development.

Great, welcome!  Bring over your AC friends! Smiley

they are already here Wink reading....

Tell them to read quick so they wont miss cheap buy of cinni:)

hi everybody... i am another surviver of the AC disaster... Wink ... happy to be here... red the last 20 pages or so this seems to be a real nice community... i would like to buy some cinni... and see it grow... but i wont it for 0.00009999... so i have to wait a little... and i saw the volume on cryptsy is really low... Is everybody at mintpal or why is it so?... So far i put my trust in cryptsy cause they never was hacked... all the others was (except MP but they are really new)

Welcome here:)

Nice to see new investors here!
I personaly use minpal all the time but i didnt have no problem with cryptsy too..

I really hope u dont get it for 9999 and that we go just up now on:D
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain
After reading through many of the posts, as well as the fantastic replies, I've dumped a few BTC worth into Cinni.

Especially after the fact that there have been multiple reliable coders as part of the development.

hi everybody... i am another surviver of the AC disaster... Wink ... happy to be here... red the last 20 pages or so this seems to be a real nice community... i would like to buy some cinni... and see it grow... but i wont it for 0.00009999... so i have to wait a little... and i saw the volume on cryptsy is really low... Is everybody at mintpal or why is it so?... So far i put my trust in cryptsy cause they never was hacked... all the others was (except MP but they are really new)
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Please do not post any wallet in this thread. Or this thread will likely be deleted.

Why?
Jump to: