Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 545. (Read 739170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
When I send bitcoins using bitcoin Q, transaction arrive almost instant, how long will it take with cinni ?
The transaction I made shows as confirmed and "green" but the amount did not arrive and tx id can not be seen in blockchain.

how many confirmations does yr wallet show?  be aware that some sites will not credit your account with Cinni until 20 confirmations on blockchain which can happen in as little as 30 mins or over 3 hours, depending on how many PoS blocks have been mined by the people who are keeping stake.  Over time as blockchain becomes more regular and secured we can expect less confirmations needed, for now 10 -20 confirms seems is what most exchanges are comfortable with in regard to new coins like Cinni.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
When I send bitcoins using bitcoin Q, transaction arrive almost instant, how long will it take with cinni ?
The transaction I made shows as confirmed and "green" but the amount did not arrive and tx id can not be seen in blockchain.
legendary
wow didn't realise cryptsy had such a bad rep

thanks for the info i for one will give atomic a go

np Smiley  

no need to take my word for either, a search for "cryptsy negative balances" will provide some background and insight there

Atomic also has referral/reward system in place which rewards with a new type of feeshare that can be traded or kept for the coins they pay out to holders every 6 hours. Its traded under ATP/BTC and amount of coins received is relative to the total that exist, (currently 2073.70186490), it will reach a max total of 6000 that will exist/created from this unqiue system.  It another reason I support Atomic and believe these will become very valuable in future as they become more scarce (very little to buy on market, as users hold onto them for the longterm). 

People are also very friendly and  helpful in the chat, and I've learnt alot from some of the knowledgeable people there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
wow didn't realise cryptsy had such a bad rep

thanks for the info i for one will give atomic a go
legendary
After reading through many of the posts, as well as the fantastic replies, I've dumped a few BTC worth into Cinni.

Especially after the fact that there have been multiple reliable coders as part of the development.

Great, welcome!  Bring over your AC friends! Smiley

they are already here Wink reading....

Tell them to read quick so they wont miss cheap buy of cinni:)

hi everybody... i am another surviver of the AC disaster... Wink ... happy to be here... red the last 20 pages or so this seems to be a real nice community... i would like to buy some cinni... and see it grow... but i wont it for 0.00009999... so i have to wait a little... and i saw the volume on cryptsy is really low... Is everybody at mintpal or why is it so?... So far i put my trust in cryptsy cause they never was hacked... all the others was (except MP but they are really new)

Not true , Cryptsy has been hacked before, and users have suffer loss of coins due to bugs and glitches in their platform so bad idea to ever put your trust in them.  There is also history of manipulation of coins price and volume and its unlikely that authorities will tolerate the Cryptsy's pump and dump groups any longer when USD trading is finally added and open for trading. 

Check out Atomic-Trade - it has never been hacked and has been designed from ground up with the security and welfare of its users and their coins. 
Only exchange that does not try to increase its profit by forcing its users to pay more for their Cinni withdrawals.  See the difference - Withdrawal fee at Cryptsy 0.1 CINNI(!),  Bittrex charge 0.2 CINNI(!), Mint charges 0.02, and Atomic its the minimum always 0.005 CINNI.  That is large difference, why is it needed?

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Does that mean that Cinni QT needs to be constantly open or just occasionally is enough, please?

hi, if i have 1000 cinin, how many i will  have after 3 day? thank

1000*0,035(3,5%)/365=0.095 per day

it does not need to be open all the time for you to get interest.

you only need to open it and unlock occasionally and let it sync
haos
ill look into that.
you can use libboost to compile on linux https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6533570
legendary
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
Does that mean that Cinni QT needs to be constantly open or just occasionally is enough, please?

hi, if i have 1000 cinin, how many i will  have after 3 day? thank

1000*0,035(3,5%)/365=0.095 per day
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi All

I've tried to install the wallet on ubuntu.

Code:
qmake
went fine

Code:
make
result in this:
Code:
cd /home/user/Desktop/Wallets/CinniCoin-master; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/user/Desktop/Wallets/CinniCoin-master/build/build.h
share/genbuild.sh: 33: share/genbuild.sh: cannot create /home/user/Desktop/Wallets/CinniCoin-master/build/build.h: Directory nonexistent
share/genbuild.sh: 34: share/genbuild.sh: cannot create /home/user/Desktop/Wallets/CinniCoin-master/build/build.h: Directory nonexistent
make: *** [/home/user/Desktop/Wallets/CinniCoin-master/build/build.h] Error 2
Other coins wallets never had this issue.
Any help?

Also, malware analysis of cinnicoin-qt confuse me:
https://malwr.com/analysis/OWFkOTI0MjQzNDcwNDE1YWE1OWE0MzUxMmM3YTA2N2Q/

Collects information to fingerprint the system (MachineGuid, DigitalProductId, SystemBiosDate)
Connects to an IRC server, possibly part of a botnet

Any comments on this?
Simple fix.
Code:
mkdir build
Then
Code:
make

and just as a reminder:
Code:
mkdir obj
if you're trying to build a daemon
CinniCoin, this should be fixed in source too

Thank you both for reply.
I have guessed mkdir myself, but this little obstacle makes me think is there anything wrong with CinniCoin-qt as it is the first coin's wallet i have any issue with.
After the dafuq and asiacoin drama (i'm victim of the latter) i'm more careful and since i have no idea about coding, i have to rely on other's knowledge.
Therefore, any comments on what the malwr say about CinniCoin-qt?

Regards
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
thanks for the regular updates. Keep it up!

Matter of fact, what can I do to help?

I am getting pretty pissed/annoyed with the fact that nothing is being done on the website...that is bullshit man. I know the devs have other things to do but seriously noone can take 2 hours to fix up the main page?...

Devs, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. Getting this website up should be an immediate priority...

I'm talking to a web designer to design the website.
Don't worry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I am getting pretty pissed/annoyed with the fact that nothing is being done on the website...that is bullshit man. I know the devs have other things to do but seriously noone can take 2 hours to fix up the main page?...

Devs, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. Getting this website up should be an immediate priority...

I agree, website needs a minimum of content. Most of it is empty.
Activity: 294

Activity: 294
Cinnicoin website has made absolutely zero progress in 4 days...anyone know why?
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
cinni website is looking great! ....minus no content, im sure that's being worked on ahah
keep up the good work everyone!  Grin

I was thinking the same thing, great looking website despite the fact it's empty!  Cheesy
Activity: 479
cinni website is looking great! ....minus no content, im sure that's being worked on ahah
keep up the good work everyone!  Grin
Activity: 616
The CinniCoin Bounties website will be available soon for donations and payouts for future projects.
The community and the developers have lots planned, so It's quite exciting.

We already have more than 30,000 CinniCoin Donated from several anonymous investors to payout for work & development on building CinniCoin. Smiley

Should be ready by next week.

Thanks for your work godwits.  The CinniCoin Bounty website will be great!  And a big thanks to all the generous donors of Cinni who have donated more than 30,000 Cinni to the Bounty list so far.  
Activity: 450
I'm also looking for somewhere to put some BTC after making a lucky escape from AC. I'm obviously wary of scams now though. How do I know this isn't another clone of the SHAcoin or AsiaCoin scam wallet. Is there a dev with good rep on bitcointalk who can vouch for the CinniCoin code?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6535095

This is the best I've seen so far.

Looks quite legit. Thanks Alty
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
I'm also looking for somewhere to put some BTC after making a lucky escape from AC. I'm obviously wary of scams now though. How do I know this isn't another clone of the SHAcoin or AsiaCoin scam wallet. Is there a dev with good rep on bitcointalk who can vouch for the CinniCoin code?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6535095

This is the best I've seen so far.
Jump to: