Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 617. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
can someone help me :/ I think I am in big trouble.

Without wallet.dat the blockchain syncs

I replace it with my .dat and the runtime error is back Sad

Are my coins lost forever?

i sent you pm for more info so i can help you, you haven't replied yet.
Activity: 462
Cryptsy wanted in on cinni. Cant blame them
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Kinda amusing how this is going down, Crypsty doing the following on last few popular coins instead of being the leader.  It used to be "omg we are on cryptsy", now it's like meh, ok another market to arbitrage.

ya, get the feeling people aren't liking cryptsy as much anymore.  i myself prefer mintpal.

I prefer MINTPAL too, Poloniex is a little unsafe.

your BTC get jacked on Poloniex Smiley

Not tossing shit at Cryptsy, so far they have proven they have been the most secure and trustworthy exchange, but goddamn, deposits and withdrawls get held up way too long.  I roll Mintpal myself for now, I like the lag free trading platform and fast deposits/withdrawls, but I never leave more than Btc or 2 on an exchange for more than a day or 2.

Activity: 423
can someone help me :/ I think I am in big trouble.

Without wallet.dat the blockchain syncs

I replace it with my .dat and the runtime error is back Sad

Are my coins lost forever?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Kinda amusing how this is going down, Crypsty doing the following on last few popular coins instead of being the leader.  It used to be "omg we are on cryptsy", now it's like meh, ok another market to arbitrage.

ya, get the feeling people aren't liking cryptsy as much anymore.  i myself prefer mintpal.

your BTC get jacked on Poloniex Smiley
Activity: 840

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 999
Activity: 840
Welcome CINNI traders. Cryptsy now has CINNI/BTC

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/197

CINNI now on Cryptsy! Great news!

CINNI is a miracle with fantastic trading volume, and in one day lists on Mintpal and Cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Cinni volume has surpassed Whitecoin and just now Blackcoin for the last 24 hours of trading on all sites combined.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Cinni on Cryptsy, not good news

Why is that bad news? Can you elaborate?

damn it, I posted hash in the site, http://ecoiner.org/ but until now  I didn't get any coins, it's a scam coin.

This coin was PoW for 3 days starting last Saturday. It is POS now. You have to buy it if you don't have any or you can mine the multipool at hashco.ws

Volume/action is spread too thin across multiple big exchanges, you won't get the pops in price like we saw today.
Activity: 322

Cinni on Cryptsy, not good news

Why is that bad news? Can you elaborate?

damn it, I posted hash in the site, http://ecoiner.org/ but until now  I didn't get any coins, it's a scam coin.

This coin was PoW for 3 days starting last Saturday. It is POS now. You have to buy it if you don't have any or you can mine the multipool at hashco.ws
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Why Cinni became so popular?

Cinni, is it good for daily trade? Sure.But for long term investment? We have seen it is the best.[/b][/color]

You do realise this coin has only been out for 8 days?

I don't know if that is what you would call a long term investment but it certainly isn't for most people.
move
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Where is this multipool that pays in CINNI i hear people talking about?

It says right in the OP  Tongue I'll tell you though, hashco.ws, an already established multipool, has offered Cinni payouts as the first Cinni multipool.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Where is this multipool that pays in CINNI i hear people talking about?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
noob here, im having trouble syncing cinni wallet on mac osx, ive transferred mined coins to it and its been 15hrs and they havnt shown up, is there an OSX mandatory update wallet coming?  and can anyone help me in getting this wallet to sync?
5 cinnicoins for anyone who gets me access to my coins. 
cheers in advance. 

I think your coins are "staking"

i can appreciate the comedic value here, but is there a conf file or something i need to update.  im still on the original verfsion of the wallet and it hasnt synched yet, it would be nice if i could get my coins in there.  should the coins still be recieved if the wallet isnt synched?
your help would be appreciated
You ll not be able to receive any coins if wallet is not synched.. try adding a node i posted above, that may help you.

hi thanks for the prompt response.  i have updates conf file with node given, no love though.  any other ideas (just a reminder it is mac).  
toknormal, i have checked the transaction, it has gone through so i assume they are coming when i can sync this wallet.  thanks for the piece of mind.  
or is there an alternative way i can transfer my coins to cryptsy now that it has been added, and will probably be increasing in price again. 

cheers
Cryptsy just added Cinni/BTC.  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Jump to: