Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 618. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Why Cinni became so popular?

Cinni, is it good for daily trade? Sure.But for long term investment? We have seen it is the best.[/b][/color]

You do realise this coin has only been out for 8 days?

I don't know if that is what you would call a long term investment but it certainly isn't for most people.

most people here on bitcointalk think that one week or two is "long term" they just want instaprofit
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
noob here, im having trouble syncing cinni wallet on mac osx, ive transferred mined coins to it and its been 15hrs and they havnt shown up, is there an OSX mandatory update wallet coming?  and can anyone help me in getting this wallet to sync?
5 cinnicoins for anyone who gets me access to my coins. 
cheers in advance. 

I think your coins are "staking"

i can appreciate the comedic value here, but is there a conf file or something i need to update.  im still on the original verfsion of the wallet and it hasnt synched yet, it would be nice if i could get my coins in there.  should the coins still be recieved if the wallet isnt synched?
your help would be appreciated
You ll not be able to receive any coins if wallet is not synched.. try adding a node i posted above, that may help you.

hi thanks for the prompt response.  i have updates conf file with node given, no love though.  any other ideas (just a reminder it is mac).  
toknormal, i have checked the transaction, it has gone through so i assume they are coming when i can sync this wallet.  thanks for the piece of mind.  
cheers
Activity: 434
Why Cinni became so popular?

Cinni, is it good for daily trade? Sure.But for long term investment? We have seen it is the best.[/b][/color]

You do realise this coin has only been out for 8 days?

I don't know if that is what you would call a long term investment but it certainly isn't for most people.
Activity: 28
Join the growing Cinni community on reddit! Only 3 days old and more than 20 people!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Cinni
Activity: 423
Yeah downloaded new wallet from OP

I have downloaded new wallet, and still getting the runtime error?

I have deleted orginal wallet, and all files cept wallet.dat

Please help
try to restart your pc...

Done this is when downloading blockchain the runtime error pops up again :/

The new wallet says its 1.0.0.0?

Why cant I get my wallet up, thanks in advance
Activity: 308
hahahaha dummies dumping.........more Cinni for me!!!!! mwah hahahahaha
Activity: 322
Can hashco.ws add a Cinni Mh/s reading? I think it jumped about 1 Gh/s once Cinni got added but I'm not sure. At least until we get a dedicated multipool.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Truly impressive indeed.  Looking forward to the days to come.  Big things ahead for Cinni Coin.
Activity: 462
Activity: 322
Wow, coinmarketcap just added Mintpal volume and now we're 4th place behind Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin. Pretty impressive!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
should the coins still be recieved if the wallet isnt synched

bassoa

Your coins aren't actually "stored" in your wallet. They are stored in the blockchain but your wallet holds the "key" to access those coins.

If your wallet is not "sync"d it may look like you haven't got any coins when in fact you have. Thats because the wallet hasn't yet "cought up" with the transaction that moved your coins.

The way to definitively check if your coins are there is to use a block explorer to inspect the coin address directly on the blockchain.

Type your address in here and see what the balance is: http://cinni.coinnuke.com/blockexplorer/

If your coins are there then your wallet just needs to finish its synching to be able to "see" them.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
noob here, im having trouble syncing cinni wallet on mac osx, ive transferred mined coins to it and its been 15hrs and they havnt shown up, is there an OSX mandatory update wallet coming?  and can anyone help me in getting this wallet to sync?
cheers in advance. 

i can appreciate the comedic value here, but is there a conf file or something i need to update.  im still on the original verfsion of the wallet and it hasnt synched yet, it would be nice if i could get my coins in there.  should the coins still be recieved if the wallet isnt synched?
You ll not be able to receive any coins if wallet is not synched.. try adding a node i posted above, that may help you.
legendary
Activity: 1484
cheers in advance. 

Anyone have a node list?
cinnicoin.conf

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=31812
addnode=108.61.103.46
Activity: 462
cheers in advance. 

Anyone have a node list?
Activity: 6
cheers in advance. 

Activity: 840
I have downloaded new wallet, and still getting the runtime error?

I have deleted orginal wallet, and all files cept wallet.dat

Please help
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
cheers in advance. 

Jump to: