Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 620. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
big clash on bitcointalk forum WC vs BC  massive taunt

pop corn read time
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Just bought those cheap Cinni!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
EDIT: Overall market depth on Mintpal:

Total Bids: 210,000
Total Supply: 111,000

80,000 buy wall now moved up 50 Sats to 1350.

The order book seems to have tipped towards the upside again.

Market depth now:

Total Bids: 322,000
Total Supply: 128,000

Demand at 1300 Sats is over 200,000 CINNI. sorry to those of you who were looking for 10k CINNI tonight because it doesni look as if your gonna get it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Cinni volume is wrong on coin marketcap. Doesnt even include the 1250+ btc from mintpal. We actually have 800k+ volume in USD in last 24 hrs.

100k behind dogecoin and 200k behind blackcoin. Absolutely wild!!!

Quote this to raise the awareness.

[/quote

True, I have tweeted to Coinmarketcap but no reply yet Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Cinni volume is wrong on coin marketcap. Doesnt even include the 1250+ btc from mintpal. We actually have 800k+ volume in USD in last 24 hrs.

100k behind dogecoin and 200k behind blackcoin. Absolutely wild!!!

Quote this to raise the awareness.
Activity: 224
Who else is mining cinni on hashco.ws?

I pointed 30mh.

I tried it - was not at all impressed by the payout. Maybe it was just a bad day but my profits were astronomically low. I went back to Cleverming/DarkCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
@staffly
IMO intrest rate like annual 0% - 5% don't matter so much in crypto.
In real life does it matter.
USD-fiat currency is regulated in other way while crypto you have central banks which regulates amount of $ in system by printing and or rising %interest rate.

If all should be so cool then why NXT 1st pure 100% POS coin i going down eg from 0,9 BTC to 0.4 BTC...

Interest rate is some kind illusion that you will have more but in reality 0-5% is not affect price so much.

Crypto is demand/supply play.
All POS coins with interest rate like annual 0-5% (maybe even 10%) have marginal impact on daily price. So supply we can talk all have pretty the same.
Only one big thing here is demand.
Demand:
Hype - high demand high price ( just look at NXT,BC charts with hypes price goes up like rocket but after hype  ends ~50%~30% peak price ).
Multipool creates demand but in real 5Ghs=20BTC now it don't affect price so much while daily volume is ~2000BTC this is only 1% of daily trade.
Stores and adaptation hmm they are exist but they aren't so popular in Crypto now i have used Doge auction house but all prefer to keep coins and thinking it will rise to 1000$ like BTC.

Activity: 308
CINNICOIN – INCREASED BITCOIN TRADING VOLUME, VALUE INCREASES BY 70%
CinniCoin is a coin that already went through it’s PoW stage, during which 15,000,000 coins were generated. Currently being in the PoS phase, it runs a Multipool through Hashco.ws, where you can opt to be paid out in CinniCoin.

So far, I’m sure none of you are impressed as there is nothing here we haven’t seen so far. While that may be true, it’s not always about what a coin offers now, but how it wants to move forward, and that’s where CinniCoin has some interesting ideas.

One of the features we can (hopefully) expect in the future, is the addition of both encrypted and unencrypted messaging. My guess would be these messages will be broadcasted via the CInniCoin client. More Information http://altcoinhunters.com/2014/04/cinni-coin/

Hmm not being pessimistic here but, build the value just about a private chat, not sure that that will be revolutionizing the industry.

there are better solutions already existing for private chat, not to mention Blackphone etc..
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
Activity: 94
CINNICOIN – INCREASED BITCOIN TRADING VOLUME, VALUE INCREASES BY 70%
CinniCoin is a coin that already went through it’s PoW stage, during which 15,000,000 coins were generated. Currently being in the PoS phase, it runs a Multipool through Hashco.ws, where you can opt to be paid out in CinniCoin.

So far, I’m sure none of you are impressed as there is nothing here we haven’t seen so far. While that may be true, it’s not always about what a coin offers now, but how it wants to move forward, and that’s where CinniCoin has some interesting ideas.

One of the features we can (hopefully) expect in the future, is the addition of both encrypted and unencrypted messaging. My guess would be these messages will be broadcasted via the CInniCoin client. More Information http://altcoinhunters.com/2014/04/cinni-coin/
Activity: 94
Great coin! When will an updated OSX wallet be coming?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
nice post

The Blackcoin people didn't think so. staffly cheekily posted it over there as well and got his knuckles wrapped for it (probably justifiably) Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

In Crypto there are two types of people....

1. Those that recognise Cinnicoin as being one of the best cryptos out atm.

and

2. Those that don't...

LOL

Support Cinni!  Don't be a square!
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

In Crypto there are two types of people....

1. Those that recognise Cinnicoin as being one of the best cryptos out atm.

and

2. Those that don't...

sq
Activity: 294
Activity: 201
Minor panic when updating my wallet - when i opened it to re-sync i had a really low balance! It has all come back now - looks like the coins that have been staked dont reappear in the balance until after the blocks for the mined stake have downloaded. Shared to avoid others having the same panic (unless you already knew and its just me finding out!)

Yep it shows balance for whatever block you are synced up to.

ah ok thanks - just when i opened it before it started syncing there was ~6% of what there should be in the wallet, and even when it got past the block where i had coins coming in from the pool they didnt show up in my balance until after i got past the stake block (if that makes sense?). Just not what i was expecting - will know for next time and all my cinnis are sat in my wallet again going up in value at a very pleasing rate!
Activity: 308
care to explain what is so different with Cinni that it is better in long term than BC? I have not seen it yet?

here's one (this one's free, the rest will cost you): cinni is grossly undervalued right now compare to bc, given their max coin supply.  bc has over 70m coins, cinni has 15m coins.  you do the math.

I can value that point yes. but the whole fact list written above here, has absolutely nothing to do with the potential success of this coin
care to explain what is so different with Cinni that it is better in long term than BC? I have not seen it yet?

here's one (this one's free, the rest will cost you): cinni is grossly undervalued right now compare to bc, given their max coin supply.  bc has over 70m coins, cinni has 15m coins.  you do the math.
Activity: 697
Jump to: