Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 626. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Get ready to be dumped like no tomorrow Grin

Thats true. There will be a dump, but even if you wanted to check out now, there isn't enough liquidity at the current price for any significant amount.

Doesn't matter. The valuation will rise and a few bubbles will burst along the way until more volume gets into it. The same thing happened when it went to 6500 - it dropped back to 2500 for a while.

Consider this a preview.

Not looking like a dump but a bit of profit taking and cooling off. We may have been lucky with high calibre miners not out to crash on cash out
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The pump is gonna be insane. Look what happened to BC, what was it 93k on the high?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Thats true. There will be a dump, but even if you wanted to check out now, there isn't enough liquidity at the current price for any significant amount.

Doesn't matter. The valuation will rise and a few bubbles will burst along the way until more volume gets into it. The same thing happened when it went to 6500 - it dropped back to 2500 for a while.

Consider this a preview.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Don't forget timely jump out from this train and jump in other. ))

you jump out now when market cap is under 1 million?

it will go over 10 million easy in the next day /days imo for 100%

I'm not fool ))
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
16k now  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Now 18500. People seem think this is the new Blackcoin.

The thing is, there isn't a lot of this coin about. Also some of the Blackcoin people say they are feeling "betrayed" by rat4 helping with the CINNI wallet.

19500 Now
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This is incredible... Coin only came on the map today LolS! Feel sorry for the poor bastards in the whitecoin thread

Wow
legendary

you jump out now when market cap is under 1 million?

it will go over 10 million easy in the next day /days imo for 100%
legendary
i buy 20 minutes ago for 14k satoshi, now we are @ 18k lol

25% profit in 20 minutes  Cheesy
legendary
now 17,5k satoshi

next bis sell order about 10 btc @ 20k satoshi is no problem i thing  Shocked

legendary
6 BTC sell order eaten in seconds  Shocked
legendary
sick panic buys lol

2014-04-24 18:11:27   BUY   0.00016000   18812.98081249   3.01007693 BTC
We needed to make Cinni secure for hundreds of million or even billions dollar+ marketcap and be able to handle millions of dollars worth of transactions a day securely like BlackCoin.
So Cinni's has been upgraded.
This upgrade is developed by rat4.

The hard fork will be on block 60k

Download the upgraded wallet Here

The source can be found Here

Steps to upgrade:
Step 1 : Type %appdata% in the windows search box (you see it when you click the start button)

Step 2 : Find the CinniCoin folder

Step 3 : Copy the wallet.dat into a backup folder, do NOT delete or cut it!

Step 4 : Delete everything in the appdata/CinniCoin, but DO NOT DELETE THE WALLET.DAT

Step 5 : Download this file

Step 6 : Extract the folder from the download somewhere

Step 8 : Start the wallet,it will now download the entire blockchain again (this will take some time).

DONE.

Download not working for me. "Temporary error". Will try again later!

+1 I got same error.

Same error ?
legendary
we will see tonight over 25 k my opinion
legendary
I think ppl sell AC, WC, FAC and other for buyin Cinni. Hope they have lot of money to pump it ))
legendary
How the fake 5.5 BTC sell order a person quickly removed when we reached now 15k lol
Notice that even though the coin is up 150%, the marketcap is still under a million because the coin supply is so low.

To compare with Blackcoin you need to apply a coin supply factor - in this case 5. (75/15).

So the supply-corrected price (using Blackcoin coin supply as a basis) is actually only 2800 Satoshis. Blackcoin, meanwhile is at 32,000.

Bottom line: CINNI price is currently only 8% of BC's price. So plenty upside available, specially when you consider that Blackcoin has been pumped to kingdom come and CINNI still retains UPC status (Un-pumped Coin).

Current volume is nearly 0.6 Million. On Coinmarketcap it does not show Mintpal's volume.
Jump to: