Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 627. (Read 739170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I think we will see over 100.000 satoshi in the next days = over 10 million market cap
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Notice that even though the coin is up 150%, the marketcap is still under a million because the coin supply is so low.

To compare with Blackcoin you need to apply a coin supply factor - in this case 5. (75/15).

So the supply-corrected price (using Blackcoin coin supply as a basis) is actually only 2800 Satoshis. Blackcoin, meanwhile is at 32,000.

Bottom line: CINNI price is currently only 8% of BC's price. So plenty upside available, specially when you consider that Blackcoin has been pumped to kingdom come and CINNI still retains UPC status (Un-pumped Coin).

Lets say than, as a conservative estimate that CINNI could reach 30% of Blackcoin's supply-corrected price. That would be as follows:

32000 x 0.3 = 9600

Correct for supply:

= 9600 x 5 = 48000 Satoshis.

i.e. a 350% rise from here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
This is the first coin that blackcoiners are actually a bit scared of!

You are right.

I just sold the last of my BC for CINNI on seeing CINNI source code in rat4's repository. That plus the 1:5

This has only just been hinted at on the BC forum and I don't think it's sunk in yet but there are rumblings and people are noticing "movement" in the big BC accounts and asking questions.

What is the 1:5?

Perhaps by 1:5 he meant that Cinni has 1/5 the total coins that BlackCoin does.  So, Cinni could potentially be worth 5x more than BC.

In other news... Cinni has reached $1,000,000 market cap!!
Activity: 210
Maybe Im blind but cant find info about when exactly minning phase started?

So anybody know When exactly minning phase started? Can find that at first page, just want to know that for my peace of mind.

(dont mean multipool)

Mining is over !!
There were exactly 3 days pow, now only POS

thank you... I gaddamnit know its over already. My question was simple but ppl cant read.

I believe mining started 4/18 and ended 4/21 (+- 1 day)

Yes it was launched on 19 and POW ended on 21st april. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.200
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
This is the first coin that blackcoiners are actually a bit scared of!

You are right.

I just sold the last of my BC for CINNI on seeing CINNI source code in rat4's repository. That plus the 1:5

This has only just been hinted at on the BC forum and I don't think it's sunk in yet but there are rumblings and people are noticing "movement" in the big BC accounts and asking questions.

What is the 1:5?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 729
Merit: 251

So anybody know When exactly minning phase started? Can find that at first page, just want to know that for my peace of mind.

(dont mean multipool)

Mining is over !! (it started at last saturday for 3 days)

i think the question was when the date was not how long, not that it is over now, not that it was "fair" Just a DATE Wink

edit: battbot was faster ^^
Activity: 616

(dont mean multipool)

Mining is over !!

thank you... I gaddamnit know its over already. My question was simple but ppl cant read.

I believe mining started 4/18 and ended 4/21 (+- 1 day)
Activity: 140

(dont mean multipool)

Mining is over !!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

(dont mean multipool)

Mining is over !! (it started at last saturday for 3 days)

(dont mean multipool)
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Anyone, do the mirror. Mega down
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Someone is trying hard to push the price down on Mintpal.

They've been doing for past 30minutes
Activity: 207
Someone is trying hard to push the price down on Mintpal.
Activity: 714
If this goes the way of blackcoin because of big buy support and the development team involved, we could see 200,000 to 400,000 sats over the next couple of months.

little birdie said this coin has some high profile backers
Of course.. such information is unverified feel free to take with a pinch of salt

Song on lil birdie!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
If this goes the way of blackcoin because of big buy support and the development team involved, we could see 200,000 to 400,000 sats over the next couple of months.

little birdie said this coin has some high profile backers
Of course.. such information is unverified feel free to take with a pinch of salt
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
Is there SHA-256 CINNI Multipool?
it is over now

Thats not rly a answer formy question Huh
Jump to: