Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 624. (Read 739170 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Why the coin is pumped the first day of mintpal ?

It's pump as well as redistribution (teaking from weak hands). There is only 15Mil of coins so supply is limited, compared to some other PoS coins price is low. Imagine you can buy BC for 6500 - 7000 sat would you buy it? That is how it is right now with CINNI. I bought at 3600, 5300, 8900, 14000, 17000 and I'm still buying Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

It is only finding fair value market cap. A real pump for this coin would take it 10x higher probably way more
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
any link for new wallet?
DEV?
your link doesn't work
Activity: 462
Just a reminder.

Current price is around 3800 Satoshis's for comparison with Blackcoin.

Soooo underpriced. I think 25k is appropriate for right now
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Looking to buy in bulk: min 20k
PM offers
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
i want to buy long term maybe i have to wait the next dump, what do you think ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Will laugh if the dude with the 20k bid at launch ends the day with a profit for that bid hah!

Haha, that is likely
Will laugh if the dude with the 20k bid at launch ends the day with a profit for that bid hah!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Noob maybe, but i mined it since start, so i feel free to loose a little.
and i make another one happy who bought my Shares, a win win Situation.
Good evening

You are right. No one can be criticised for taking profits while your ahead - doesn't matter what the level.

Congratulations. There are plenty of us who have waited too long and ended up having to bail out way below the buy in price.
When is the best time to buy ?

Lol... When do you want to sell? Long term hold any time is a good entry look for a dip. Short term (eg sell today... Then you're playing with fire right now
Activity: 378
When is the best time to buy ?
i am out now by 16,5k

You need to take the coin supply into account. You can't compare prices with other coins directly. It's not as high as it would appear - CINNI is a very low supply so even at a low value it would have a high price.

He will regret selling. Very noob with weak hands!!!  Cool

Noob maybe, but i mined it since start, so i feel free to loose a little.
and i make another one happy who bought my Shares, a win win Situation.
Good evening
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Just a reminder.

Current price is around 3800 Satoshis's for comparison with Blackcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is the first coin that blackcoiners are actually a bit scared of!

You are right.

I just sold the last of my BC for CINNI on seeing CINNI source code in rat4's repository. That plus the 1:5

This has only just been hinted at on the BC forum and I don't think it's sunk in yet but there are rumblings and people are noticing "movement" in the big BC accounts and asking questions.

What is the 1:5?

Perhaps by 1:5 he meant that Cinni has 1/5 the total coins that BlackCoin does.  So, Cinni could potentially be worth 5x more than BC.

In other news... Cinni has reached $1,000,000 market cap!!

I like competition, but what does Cinni add that BC does not have?  New kid on the block shine, but what long term?

lot of people missed the BC train (BC didn't give them opportunity to mine, including me), and Cinni is the other train for them

It is fair for everyone.

Ahh.. I regret i mined only use half of my power
the other half i throw on AC...
Jump to: