Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 75. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
thx for reply

but swish, do you really think i didnt try to simply restart wallet ?! lol
you re really funny

yea i deleted the blockchain and i redwl it
i have no choice Sad

is there a commande option like-salvagewallet for cinni wallet ?!
because transaction such isn't present. Probably the wallet didn't create it therefore it is necessary to restart a wallet simply.

Transaction ID: 312613ee05e461af2a43a363f16fe182cf9dad51aba617f525fcf302446b60f6
http://cinnichain.info/

Transaction Not Found

yea transaction not found    but 3k cinni are gone
that's the problem ...
So i'm a little crazy right now !
Activity: 406
thx for reply

you re really funny

yea i deleted the blockchain and i redwl it atm
i have no choice Sad

There is another way to do it. It was post i think by Ukgunner about a week ago, when i also got that problem.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
thx for reply

you re really funny

yea i deleted the blockchain and i redwl it
i have no choice Sad

Transaction ID: 312613ee05e461af2a43a363f16fe182cf9dad51aba617f525fcf302446b60f6
http://cinnichain.info/

Transaction Not Found. probably the wallet didn't create it therefore it is necessary to restart a wallet simply.
and to try to translate once again
thx for reply

you re really funny

yea i deleted the blockchain and i redwl it atm
i have no choice Sad

Hello everything, I am not the native speaker therefore forgive. We conduct a branch at the Russian forum, but it was thrown by the founder. Therefore the help is necessary to me to tell about the principles of work of CINNICOIN and pluses. Still I saw video - advertizing Cinnicoin. Please write, I will translate and we with the moderator will edit a subject. The forum is actively discussed.

https://forum.btcsec.com/index.php?/topic/7796-ann-cinni-nastoiaschii-pos-bez-premaina-bez-ipo/

I didn't get it. What do you need Swish?
https://forum.btcsec.com/index.php?/topic/7796-ann-cinni-nastoiaschii-pos-bez-premaina-bez-ipo/

Subject which created at a forum old, not updated. Now we want to update it.
i have a pb

i wanted deposit some cinni on bittrex but something is wrong
my coins are gone and i get 0 confimation

is there a commande like -salvagewallet ?!

restarting wallet

do you mean delete blockchain and download it again ? !

I did this. It took me approximately 2 days.
i have a pb

restarting wallet

No, simply restart a wallet.
i have a pb

restarting wallet

Hello everything, I am not the native speaker therefore forgive. We conduct a branch at the Russian forum, but it was thrown by the founder. Therefore the help is necessary to me to tell about the principles of work of CINNICOIN and pluses. Still I saw video - advertizing Cinnicoin. Please write, I will translate and we with the moderator will edit a subject. The forum is actively discussed.

I didn't get it. What do you need Swish?
i have a pb

restarting wallet
i have a pb

but I think the devs are gone !
I bought them at 10k and 5k but now better to dump, I have no reason to hold. it was the first shitcoin that I thought can do something but I was wrong

last message from devs was about 8 days ago , what I see now is just people or better say bagholders (like me) talking because they had big loss till now and still have dreams that won't come true

If dev is here I ask him say something

The devs are not GONE. This ain't true.

+ Huh Last message from dev was yesterday. People should really stop FUDDING.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
but I think the devs are gone !
I bought them at 10k and 5k but now better to dump, I have no reason to hold. it was the first shitcoin that I thought can do something but I was wrong

last message from devs was about 8 days ago , what I see now is just people or better say bagholders (like me) talking because they had big loss till now and still have dreams that won't come true

If dev is here I ask him say something
I'd much prefer Cinnicoin defending himself. Feels more like bagholders (I'm one too!) defending as a desperate hope than a true belief in him.

I appreciate the positive posts and sentiments guys, but come on, Cinnicoin needs to spend a few minutes updating. I'm sure he's not coding every minute of every day.

Schild, you were made as "part of the team" but you don't even have communication on a regular basis with Cinni. He just has no concept of a team and has zero respect for others trying to help.

I feel you guy too, but I'm not mad at him. I'm sure he would have an explanation for this behavior.

Look, I don't wanna sound like I'm a Fangirl, everything is not black nor white,  I do reproach him some tiny things, but globally, I must say we have a dev who is still there during a crisis, and this is valuable. Cinnicoin has honor, and this is fucking priceless in the crypto world. Cheesy

Btw people, less than 2k for a 15million unit coins with EM and ANON probably on work?  Grin
I'm ready to hold some MORE!

we have a dev who is still here during a crisis...hehe...are u kidding me....be realistic

how u know he is still here...did anyone speak with him?Huh what did  he do for the coin last 2-3 weeks...how come he is still here
i dont bullshit here by just talking...i put my money as an investor...and believe me i have much more coin than most of u who are just talking
as an invester; it is my right to ask him some feedback...and he has to answer...but he is a girlie guy
i am trying to agree with mindfox to code for us...which our girlie dev did not do...and u still say that he is here and working for the coin

Can't you read or are you just blind? People talk with him via Inbox. He's working on stuff.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I'd much prefer Cinnicoin defending himself. Feels more like bagholders (I'm one too!) defending as a desperate hope than a true belief in him.

I appreciate the positive posts and sentiments guys, but come on, Cinnicoin needs to spend a few minutes updating. I'm sure he's not coding every minute of every day.

Schild, you were made as "part of the team" but you don't even have communication on a regular basis with Cinni. He just has no concept of a team and has zero respect for others trying to help.

I feel you guy too, but I'm not mad at him. I'm sure he would have an explanation for this behavior.

Look, I don't wanna sound like I'm a Fangirl, everything is not black nor white,  I do reproach him some tiny things, but globally, I must say we have a dev who is still there during a crisis, and this is valuable. Cinnicoin has honor, and this is fucking priceless in the crypto world. Cheesy

Btw people, less than 2k for a 15million unit coins with EM and ANON probably on work?  Grin
I'm ready to hold some MORE!

we have a dev who is still here during a crisis...hehe...are u kidding me....be realistic

how u know he is still here...did anyone speak with him?Huh what did  he do for the coin last 2-3 weeks...how come he is still here
i dont bullshit here by just talking...i put my money as an investor...and believe me i have much more coin than most of u who are just talking
as an invester; it is my right to ask him some feedback...and he has to answer...but he is a girlie guy
i am trying to agree with mindfox to code for us...which our girlie dev did not do...and u still say that he is here and working for the coin

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
I will be holding onto the CINNI I have left, from this point fwd though I will only be investing in BTC and NLG. I think CINNI was just victim to Crypto Cartel abuse and looking back should of started off at a lower price point. I can tell from my experience drifting from LTC to investing in my first other alt iCoin and looking at many other coins that the altcoin scene is 5% true and 95% trying to make as much btc out of false promises as possible.

I hope CINNI makes a turnaround and beats the Odds other "amazing","innovative"...coins fell prey too.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

skip60, go release your own coin to mismanage.  I hope that with the lack of respect you have had for the cinnidev that he would never in a million years give you access to the github or anything officially cinnicoin.
I still have faith that cinnidev is doing his best to look out for the coin's best interests.  maybe he doesn't want to say anything he's working on because he knows trolls just like you, skip60, would be all over his ass immediately.
do you have hot pink hair that stands straight up and a little pot belly, bud?

+ 1000

Yup. Don't touch at our dev. Don't disrespect him. If you want a second dev for Cinni, why not, but NO WAY you guys kick Cinnicoin out.
+1000000

Can risk and buy after all couple of thousands coins while it is cheap! And through a floor of year I will become rich))
Pages:
Jump to: