Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 79. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Dev should announce update while another coin is being dumped badly to help magnify the effect
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
When is Cinnicoin going to make his announcement? Seems like a good time to load up on cheap cinni.

Can't wait for the update...
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
When is Cinnicoin going to make his announcement? Seems like a good time to load up on cheap cinni.

That it does  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 177
It's too bad CINNI is only listed on one exchange, and it's the shittiest.

Its listed at Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptsy and Mintpal along with a few others...  Roll Eyes

And seems like its now on Lazycoins. Cool  Roll Eyes

Sounds like that exchange is right for me. Lazy, yes.. the best way to be.

EDIT - just checked it out, that one has CINNI pairing.

Don't deposit too many coins, you just never know. Looks like that Exchange just opened up. I wish them luck.

Funny logo and they seem legit.. testing them out

Of course not only a few cents.. its in beta.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Its listed at Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptsy and Mintpal along with a few others...  Roll Eyes

Don't deposit too many coins, you just never know. Looks like that Exchange just opened up. I wish them luck.

legendary

Its listed at Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptsy and Mintpal along with a few others...  Roll Eyes

And seems like its now on Lazycoins. Cool  Roll Eyes
legendary

Its listed at Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptsy and Mintpal along with a few others...  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

CINNI/USD & CINNI/BTC on Crypto-Trade  Wink

CINNI/BTC on Atomic

Both good exchanges and never been hacked or lost their users coins and Atomic has much better security design that protects its users to a higher standard then MintPal.

Mintpal has proven it can not be trusted to secure wallets or behave responsibly.  The recent hack where they lost all their VRC, rollbacks of blockchain, removal of altcoins that people voted or even paid voted for. They are bad news for crypto and altcoins listed there.  Stop keeping coins there, they are not safe.

CINNI / USD  Smiley super

And ANYONE can trade USD there. 4 different payment processors supported. No verification needed as they are not US based.  "Be Free" Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

CINNI/BTC on Atomic

Both good exchanges and never been hacked or lost their users coins and Atomic has much better security design that protects its users to a higher standard then MintPal.

Mintpal has proven it can not be trusted to secure wallets or behave responsibly.  The recent hack where they lost all their VRC, rollbacks of blockchain, removal of altcoins that people voted or even paid voted for. They are bad news for crypto and altcoins listed there.  Stop keeping coins there, they are not safe.

CINNI / USD  Smiley super
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

CINNI/BTC on Atomic

Activity: 84
Don't give in to a panic. Notice as buy cheaper 2к
DEV rescue a situation. Give us news. We believe in you!
Activity: 57
Activity: 70
Will the price correct itself too? I´m really starting to getting nervous. Hold about 35k Cinni and I hope for some good news. I would like to spend some Cinni to the dev team but cryptsy hold all my withdrawals for the moment. Hope that I will be able to help here after they finished their work with my account. Does anyone known how long they normally need for this stuff? I´m waiting for about 3,5 weeks now. Tickets don´t help to make it faster. And the only thing to do is to buy more Cinni  Undecided
Activity: 32
I  don't know, I just left it importing and did another work, gone back around 2 hours and it was ok. So no more than 2 hours Smiley

Thanks it worked like a charm. Smiley

For some reason now that it's sync'd I am short +-1100 CINNI.

Try restarting the wallet. One of my wallets yesterday shows it has 99k coins after stake but there was only 89k. After restarting it a few times it self corrected.

restarting it a few times it will correct itself
Activity: 79
I  don't know, I just left it importing and did another work, gone back around 2 hours and it was ok. So no more than 2 hours Smiley

Try restarting the wallet. One of my wallets yesterday shows it has 99k coins after stake but there was only 89k. After restarting it a few times it self corrected.

Thanks for your feedback!
In any wallet to rescan the block chain for missing wallet transactions you can use -rescan option.
CinniCoin-qt -rescan
Let me know if works for you.
Best regards
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

Restart a few times if that does not work then just redo the blockchain, if that does not work...

Activity: 47

Pages:
Jump to: