Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 48. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
We will be starting swap at 10 PM UK time exactly 5 n half hours from now
Hi ...when will be the swap ? we must do something with cj coins if I have them in the wallet ?? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
So I have to send my CJ to the Developer for the swap??? That sound's not good :-/ What if he sells all of that? Wouldn't that mean a huge price drop? So i have two Options: Trusting the developer or seeing CJ dumping hard after 10pm?

Do Check Past history Smiley No issues
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
So I have to send my CJ to the Developer for the swap??? That sound's not good :-/ What if he sells all of that? Wouldn't that mean a huge price drop? So i have two Options: Trusting the developer or seeing CJ dumping hard after 10pm?
Activity: 14

So, everything will work out if the coins are on cryptopia exchange or do I have to send to wallet?
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
wow, this just pumped a shit ton. 15x from entry.  Wink Wink is it 250k for 1 MN? any updates on the swap/whitepaper/MN??

I think this price is quite cheap to buy CJ coins for one masternode (500k CJ coins for one master ) and Maybe it must be at 500sats or more .
This is a good chance to own some masternodes to get a reward in next days .

Totally agree with the price. Btw, Do you have their github? I am trying to find DEV's work to get more masternodes. But would love to see real progress. Thank you!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
wow, this just pumped a shit ton. 15x from entry.  Wink Wink is it 250k for 1 MN? any updates on the swap/whitepaper/MN??

I think this price is quite cheap to buy CJ coins for one masternode (500k CJ coins for one master ) and Maybe it must be at 500sats or more .
This is a good chance to own some masternodes to get a reward in next days .
Activity: 252
Merit: 12

500k for MN
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Wow nice! Lucky i hold it since long time ago!

Can i confirm the MAsternodes will be up soon?
And it will be required 500K units of CJ?
Activity: 43
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Planning to allow @Surge31841110 swap also for BitRewards !! Announcement on swap very soon after releasing MN Coin today !!

good news!!  thanks Dev. Cheesy

Very Cool. Glad I held onto my CJ and kept buying a few more during the slow time but now CJ is rocking with a coin swap. I'll be in discord waiting on the info for the swap.
Activity: 21
Thanks for answers. I also think that the Cryptopia is reliable and safe, but I read the post above here this (vella85 wrote):

"Cryptopia will most likely delist CryptoJacks just like they have done with many coins in the past that implemented masternodes such as Solaris, FootyCash and even Piecoin, there are others but these are the ones I know of. Then the dev will need to pay a relisting fee like what FootyCash dev did. So I'm not sure if we'll see CryptoJacks on Cryptopia again after masternodes have been implemented".

I do not know much English. But through an interpreter I realized that the CryptoJacks will be deleted from the Cryptopia.

But you say the opposite: "Cryptopia is safe"? Who should I believe in? I'm confused Huh

Activity: 462
Merit: 7
Planning to allow @Surge31841110 swap also for BitRewards !! Announcement on swap very soon after releasing MN Coin today !!

good news!!  thanks Dev. Cheesy
Activity: 26
What pool for mining CJ? Thanks.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Can someone please tell me how we can do MN's for CJ?  I'm excited, been holding this CJ bag for a while now.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Is it dangerous to keep this tokens (CryptoJacks) on cryptopia or not? Can it be better to store on yobit?

I do not want to install a purse on my computer. I'm waiting for a web purse developer.

Cryptopia is safe!!

yea very safe
you don't feel hesitate to keep this token in cryptopia, i think is very safe
but, you must becareful to phishing links because it will take advantage of carelessness
Activity: 26
Hi all. Tell me pls good pool for CJ.
Activity: 123
according to their telegram, they are testing the MN now.
Pages:
Jump to: