Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 50. (Read 72230 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
this masternode thing should be epic.. ppl will fomo the fk out of this.. because low sat. price HODL
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Do you plan to enter other exchanges? What are your plans?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
will be happy if yoy quote me and add link. Thank you!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
hi, guys! Just saw information about masternodes. Where is the code that you are working on? I am interested and would love to review before investing. Saw last commit 1 year ago.
Activity: 65
MASTERNODE Announcement in 2-3 days !!!

Wow, It's very good news and I will buy some CJ coins for my masternode. Do you think that How many CJ coins can make one masternode ?
I'm really impressive with this function and now we must collect more cheap coins as soon as possible . Thank you , Dev.

500k per MN.. We will be posting details soon 😀

This is great news! Thanks dev for posting. Will you also think about making CJ a privacy coin as well which I mentioned yesterday? Many masternode coins are now also privacy coins so I think it is a good idea that CryptoJacks also becomes a privacy coin. It will also attract a lot more interest in the coin as it has with many other coins.

I like this idea Smiley And yes, thumbs up to dev, been working alot lately and things is happening.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Wow, It's very good news and I will buy some CJ coins for my masternode. Do you think that How many CJ coins can make one masternode ?
I'm really impressive with this function and now we must collect more cheap coins as soon as possible . Thank you , Dev.

This is great news! Thanks dev for posting. Will you also think about making CJ a privacy coin as well which I mentioned yesterday? Many masternode coins are now also privacy coins so I think it is a good idea that CryptoJacks also becomes a privacy coin. It will also attract a lot more interest in the coin as it has with many other coins.
Activity: 9
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec a big success in the near future.
Activity: 34
This is it guys, the masternode announcement we have all been waiting for.
Cheers to everyone who bought during the dip!
This is very nice news that i have been waiting for, just grabbed myself a HUGE bag Cheesy

Remember to come to discord guys: https://discord.gg/3n4w9tv
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Hey dev,

I'm just wondering, along with masternodes being implemented, do you think you will also make CryptoJacks a privacy coin as well? I think this is what more people want now so I think it would be a great idea to make CJ a privacy coin like many others have done and are currently doing.  

I agree with this idea.

For the one who does not know what is meant.
https://coincentral.com/privacy-coins-what-are-they-how-do-they-work-and-why-are-they-needed/

I agree myself. Not a bad idea at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Hey dev,

I'm just wondering, along with masternodes being implemented, do you think you will also make CryptoJacks a privacy coin as well? I think this is what more people want now so I think it would be a great idea to make CJ a privacy coin like many others have done and are currently doing.  

I agree with this idea.

For the one who does not know what is meant.
https://coincentral.com/privacy-coins-what-are-they-how-do-they-work-and-why-are-they-needed/
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Hey dev,

I agree with this idea.
Okey so i made a discord channel for CJ, come join: https://discord.gg/3n4w9tv
We need as many as we can get it there. Its very good for the community.

pokerowned, just come in and i put you up as dev. And i can put up MarkusMillstrom as a mod Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey dev,

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Its running on my pc staking some cj just now, its upto date and last block was generated 21 secs ago, it also says it has 11 active connections to the cj network

I got my last reward from staking yesterday
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
link discrod please ??
Pages:
Jump to: