Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 52. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Thank you very much for your response.
I had already done part 1 but it did not work.
I did part 2 and again it did not work.
It is not the problem with antivirus or firewall either.
Of note, I do not know how relevant it is but when I start the program it open very quickly. From my experience with other wallets, it should normally take 1 minute or so to upload the block index.
Anyway, any other solution?

I had the same problem even after doing all of the above, my Kaspersky anti-virus had it white-listed so I presumed it wasn't that.

After many failed attempts I switched off the Kaspersky firewall and the windows firewall popped up asking me if it wanted to allow the CJ wallet. I said yes, then, it worked.

I turned Kaspersky back on and have had no issue since.

Let us know either way if you get back on track Smiley

Good to know i will take this info with me for next time. THX

Just needs tlc does the cj wallet Smiley

Definitely.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Of note, I do not know how relevant it is but when I start the program it open very quickly. From my experience with other wallets, it should normally take 1 minute or so to upload the block index.

I had the same problem even after doing all of the above, my Kaspersky anti-virus had it white-listed so I presumed it wasn't that.

After many failed attempts I switched off the Kaspersky firewall and the windows firewall popped up asking me if it wanted to allow the CJ wallet. I said yes, then, it worked.

Just needs tlc does the cj wallet Smiley

Activity: 10

Can you tell the explorer url or update the nodes
The one from ce is broken: http://node1.cryptojacks.com

Hi bro here you have the links.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=CJ

http://pool.hashrefinery.com/explorer/CJ

thanks works perfect again

Cool.
Activity: 12

Hi bro here you have the links.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=CJ

http://pool.hashrefinery.com/explorer/CJ

thanks works perfect again
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Will be from surge holdings
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
According to this link https://twitter.com/CryptoJacksCoin/status/950738990675537920, I have a question for dev.

Will you buy CJ coins to reward surge holders from exchanges or will you take them from CJ round 5 ICO or from premine?

Thanks and good luck with your new projects.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
hi guys, long time holding cj, well probably not as long as some here lol. i hear some stuff now about masternodes?? thanks
All right. I just installed team viewer. I have not used this program before I have an idea on what it does. What is next?

I will send you a PM.
Activity: 3
All right. I just installed team viewer. I have not used this program before I have an idea on what it does. What is next?

If you dare / like it, i can help you through TeamViewer 13.
Hi Folks,
I am new here. I recently bought some Cryptojacks and transferred to my wallet. After the transfer, I noticed that my wallet was not synced. In fact, it has no connection to the network to sync. I figured out that I had to add nodes. I did so by creating a CryptoJacks.conf file and pasting new nodes in the file. I saved the file in the right place (C:/Users/my account/AppData/Roaming/CryptoJacks). But still it is not working.
I have 2 questions now:
1. I still have my coins if I get the wallet to work, right?
2. How can I sync the wallet, or more specifically, how can I get the wallet connected to to network?

In most cases, and from what i read now, that should not be a problem
I just woke up, give me a moment to recover. And i'l help you usually it will be fine.
Which windows?

When it comes to windows 10 you can start with:

first part

1: Open a new ( .txt ) file and copy the entire list of addnode's from the thread in to the file. ( The red colored )

2: After you have done this you name the file ( CryptoJacks )

3: When you have typed the name, add the extension (.conf ) behind it.

4: Then before you saved the file, click on the drop-down menu and select the option (All files) then you can save the file.
    To do this in the right way, you select ( Save as.... ) from the file tab in top left corner.

5: Now you can copy the (.conf ) file to ( C: \ Users \ MarcusMillstrom \ AppData \ Roaming \ CryptoJacks ) file folder.

6: Now you go to the ( CryptoJacks-qt.exe ) file and start the program.

**If the wallet does not start syncing after a minute or 2/4 then you close the wallet and try step 2.

second part

1: Click with the right mouse button on the ( CryptoJacks-qt.exe ) file and select properties in the popup menu.

2: In the properties menu you select the tap named ( Compatibility ).

3: In the properties menu compatibility tap you select the option ( Run this program in compatibility mode ) and then select ( windows 7 ) in the drop-down menu option.

4: Now click  ( apply ) and run wallet, if for any reason the wallet is not syncing you will have to look at your ( firewall or your antivirus permissions ).

In case it has not been successful let me know then we look further.

Good luck and welcome to our community.
Hi Folks,
I am new here. I recently bought some Cryptojacks and transferred to my wallet. After the transfer, I noticed that my wallet was not synced. In fact, it has no connection to the network to sync. I figured out that I had to add nodes. I did so by creating a CryptoJacks.conf file and pasting new nodes in the file. I saved the file in the right place (C:/Users/my account/AppData/Roaming/CryptoJacks). But still it is not working.
I have 2 questions now:
2. How can I sync the wallet, or more specifically, how can I get the wallet connected to to network?

In most cases, and from what i read now, that should not be a problem
I just woke up, give me a moment to recover. And i'l help you usually it will be fine.
Which windows?
Hi Folks,
I have 2 questions now:
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
is there going to be a hard fork? what's that? is it when you make two tokens out of one? do I get it right? could you please explain me what benefits are there going to be for your project from that hard fork? thanks!
If Dev wants to enable masternodes we would need a hard fork. He could create whole new chain and go through a swap, but swaps, I think, tend to be messier in the long run since people often complain if they miss the swap period. A fork would mean people just need to update their client and everything should be okay (not that problems can't happen in a hard fork).
To answer your what is a fork, in some ways you are right but in most cases one chain is abandoned, i.e. in this case if a separate Dev wanted to keep the non-node chain alive he could, however in our case the masternode chain would be the true CJ, if Dev goes in that route.

Its a tough decision to make when implementing masternodes as also we have to think about the exchanges as well. I know for certain that Cryptopia will delist CJ if they start a whole new chain and do a swap as I have seen this happen to many coins that have done this in the past. The most recent was Solaris which implemented masternodes with a new chain. I think CJ needs Cryptopia so hopefully it will be a hard fork but we'll wait and see what the dev decides when the time comes as I'll support any decision he makes.
volome is riseing 700000$ now i hope go volome to more 20000000$ and price go to more 0.3$

In fact, i foresee that CryptoJacksCoin could even get and hold the same value as Waves and or even more.
And SurgeCoin possibly the same potential value as BCH.
There are also currencies that are worth more than a BTC just look at CoinsMarketCap.
So what you can do best is buy CJ / Surge now that it is still cheap and hold for staking.
And if you look here (https://twitter.com/CryptoJacksCoin/status/950738990675537920)
you can earn even more CJ if you hold SurgeCoin.

That's cool right.
Pages:
Jump to: