Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CKcoin ~ CK ~ X13 ~ Encrypted Messaging ~ Bittrex Distribution ~ Launched! - page 2. (Read 19265 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have been talking with C-Cex, Bittrex decided to set me up and lie. Unless they want to redeem themselves, I do not recommend Bittrex to anyone.

C-Cex is more than willing to host the distribution, we were discussing several ways we can distribute

They have around 25,000 accounts, with 600,000 CK we can distribute it evenly to all 25k users or we can do half of the CK to all users and then for any buy order placed you will receive an extra set percent of CK for your order (such as 50%). What do you guys think about this? We can start this later today if we have some good user votes on what course of action we should take.

Why not just have people request their CK like a button poloniex has on their giveaway page? That way inactive accounts don't waste it.

I agree, let members claim through a giveaway.

Yes that is what we are planning to do, you will be able to request your free CK if you have an C-Cex account.

More details will be able soon, transparency of the transfer of the funds to C-Cex will also be posted. Stay tuned! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
I have been talking with C-Cex, Bittrex decided to set me up and lie. Unless they want to redeem themselves, I do not recommend Bittrex to anyone.

C-Cex is more than willing to host the distribution, we were discussing several ways we can distribute

They have around 25,000 accounts, with 600,000 CK we can distribute it evenly to all 25k users or we can do half of the CK to all users and then for any buy order placed you will receive an extra set percent of CK for your order (such as 50%). What do you guys think about this? We can start this later today if we have some good user votes on what course of action we should take.

Why not just have people request their CK like a button poloniex has on their giveaway page? That way inactive accounts don't waste it.

I agree, let members claim through a giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Sent you some CK....

Waiting on some updates from Bittrex.

You told me your are a dev, but have not proved it yet.
Why your coin has no updates?

Oh, he's a dev - I promise you that!

No need for any updates right now...There will be some coming soon.

Liar
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Activity: 6
Just an update guys, If Bittrex for some weird reason does not host our distribution this weekend, we will be having C-Cex.com host it. Just stay tuned in this thread for updates, the distribution will be given to one of the exchanges by Sunday at latest.

Regards!
Any updates dev?
Sent you some CK....

No need for any updates right now...There will be some coming soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Sent you some CK....

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Sent you some CK....

Sent you some CK....

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Ok Carsen,  if you truly want your name back. As you said on ccex chat, heres my ck address, ps I lost 3.5 btc on dreamcoin. 

CQKQxfcYcLemPk5DdgqVb3pSgYNhgrgvdZ
Just an update guys, If Bittrex for some weird reason does not host our distribution this weekend, we will be having C-Cex.com host it. Just stay tuned in this thread for updates, the distribution will be given to one of the exchanges by Sunday at latest.

Regards!
This one cracks me up. Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/3s1eQZI.gif

That's a pretty good one Tongue hahaha

Deal with it.
New Mac OS X Wallet is finally available! Curtosey of member w8.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ixl65ijzi9t8yca

Feel free to run a virus scan. To others, stop posting pictures of me, it will be deleted, you do not have my permission to post my pictures on this forum.
Merit: 250
Activity: 12
This coin has been launched for 3 days now, where do you see it? Wink
why the price is soo low ?1 Sad

Not sure, people have a hard time believing Wink

Anonymous Transactions will be coming to CKcoin Wink I promise you all that. Whitepaper with more details on Encrypted Messaging is coming as well as the new anonymous feature.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
why the price is soo low ?1 Sad
Pages:
Jump to: