Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CKcoin ~ CK ~ X13 ~ Encrypted Messaging ~ Bittrex Distribution ~ Launched! - page 8. (Read 19243 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
scam

Keep on trolling Wink you'll be surprised when you have CK in your Bittrex account Smiley New pool added to OP!
Activity: 8
The title says launched... where did it launch to?

To Bitcointalk.org lawlz obviously...Bittrex will add CK and distribute coins by this weekend at latest.

20 CK goes to next mining pool to add CK.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
The title says launched... where did it launch to?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

I hope you all realize, CKcoin is going to be 100% added to Bittrex and distributed to all active members. This is for you guys, not me this time. I am seeking no profit out of CKcoin. The foundation funds will go towards bounties and the amount that was accidental can be donated to a trusted veteran member.

no profit would be no foundation

Yes, but you have to have some coins to be able to setup bounties with....future possible giveaways, tip bots, etc. Its essential for any coins life.

If a trusted member wants to take the first 20% from the first 250 blocks I am willing to give it away or towards bounties, one of the two need to happen, Ill repeat it again, this coin is for you guys, not me.

The funny thing is, this coin is for you guys, so it will prove a point if you all are stupid enough to disclaim it and disregard it as a scam. It is real, sorry you have trouble believing it. It will be on Bittrex and there will be a distribution of coins. I will not be leaving the project and I am not monetarily gaining anything from it. Peace and Love guys.

So - you are either perpetrating the ultimate laugh for yourself, or, you've had a temporary lapse in greed. I probably won't mine, or invest, in this... but I will definitely keep myself entertained watching it unfold.
Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

I hope you all realize, CKcoin is going to be 100% added to Bittrex and distributed to all active members. This is for you guys, not me this time. I am seeking no profit out of CKcoin. The foundation funds will go towards bounties and the amount that was accidental can be donated to a trusted veteran member.

Yes, but you have to have some coins to be able to setup bounties with....future possible giveaways, tip bots, etc. Its essential for any coins life.

If a trusted member wants to take the first 20% from the first 250 blocks I am willing to give it away or towards bounties, one of the two need to happen, Ill repeat it again, this coin is for you guys, not me.

The funny thing is, this coin is for you guys, so it will prove a point if you all are stupid enough to disclaim it and disregard it as a scam. It is real, sorry you have trouble believing it. It will be on Bittrex and there will be a distribution of coins. I will not be leaving the project and I am not monetarily gaining anything from it. Peace and Love guys.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

You have never worked for free and you don't intend to stick around. Keep deleting posts. When enough people have lost enough btc's on these scams they will stop investing in shit coins.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

пошел на хуй
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

What do you mean "this time"

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
self-moderated topic is dangerous .

WOw yeah agreed. Just saw like 5 posts deleted.

Lol. One post got deleted, pool wanted to be removed, just didn't need the big red text that is annoying.

I expect there will be a lot of FUD, there is nothing to hide though, please read above about the rewards and if you are a pool operator. You can get ahold of me anytime via Encrypted Messaging in CKcoin Wink Other methods of contact are available if you PM me. CKcoin is the real deal, please review the code as well!

WOw yeah agreed. Just saw like 5 posts deleted.
Activity: 168
lol @ MaxMinersNet

Nice post hehe.  Those are some of the biggest red letters I have seen.
Activity: 123
Yea I am here, this coin isn't going to be ditched. Its got my initials Wink

For those mad about my bad math, I am willing to hand over the foundations coins to a veteran member or a trusted pool. Yes it is 20% for the first instamine prevention blocks till 251. For the pools out there make sure you have the right math done. I apologize and am willing to give the coins to someone.

The foundation address is: CYniz888ytACoenkscKuBNXP7SQMDY78j2

^^ For all the pools that need it. 20% for blocks till 251, then it will be 1% for the next 2.8 years. Yet again I apologize for the bad math (Forgot to take the instamine prevention reward into account).

I will donate these funds to someone or we can put them towards bounties, it is up to the community, I would be willing to give them to a well-known veteran member as well. (For whatever they decide upon)
Activity: 168
The specs aren't the problem.  The problem is about to present itself. Since this coin isn't going as you wished you will run away.  The community will never trust a guy who does that.  I hope I am wrong.  I hope you prove us all wrong.  It would be nice if you stuck it out and made a coin work for a change.
For all you haters out there. I will gladly take your coins off your hands once this hits Buttrex.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
"int64_t devCoin = 2*COIN/10; //1% per block developer coin reward"

Pages:
Jump to: