Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CKcoin ~ CK ~ X13 ~ Encrypted Messaging ~ Bittrex Distribution ~ Launched! - page 6. (Read 19265 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
This coin will never hit an exchange  Cheesy

He was in #bittrex on freenode attacking everyone last night.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I feel bad for all you trolls that don't believe. Lol....

Webcoin is still online for all those bitching...

Hey carsen.  You suck you pathetic scammer.  Go back to your meth pipe you fucking loser.

Hey faggot. Go fuck yourself and then kill yourself. People like you deserve to be fucked on this coin is legit. I find it funny people have made so much shit up about me. I'm going to laugh at you so hard when you have CK in your Bittrex account by this weekend.

I'm not a scammer you idiots. CKcoin is also 100% legit. Confirm with Richie that it is real, he is on vacation right now...

I will personally make sure this shit doesn't hit bittrex. I think others will go behind me aswell. This has to stop at some point.

This person needs help. Literally came back after scamming people on other coins with delusion de grandeur, names the coin after his own initials, then calls people "faggot" etc... This man has sociopathic tendencies and needs serious help.

You trolls need help. You expect to bash me? Fuck you. I will sit here and talk shit right back, I am not going to allow you to talk shit and expect to receive nothing back...That isn't how the world works. I could careless what you think about me, I really do, this is the internet. LOL. Sounds like a bunch of stereotyping to me and bad judgements.

CKcoin will hit Bittrex regardless of what anyone thinks, Richie suggested to me that I make an actually legit coin to help repay everyone back, it wasen't his first idea, but it is what we agreed upon, we are not affiliated with each other, he is simply hosting the CK giveaway and supports me with turning a leaf and making my name legit. We want cryptos to succeed, not fail. Support CK not all these other actual shitcoins made by chinese no-name devs. This coin has my initials on it for a reason.

If you really want my personal information, send me a PM I will give it to you, I have nothing to hide, really.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Keep on deleting my posts carsen Smiley

Carsen keeps deleting posts in this thread, you all should be aware.

Also he can't math, he was receiving 20% of the first blocks. Remember the 9 other scamcoins? Then this is the 10th. Don't get fooled again, no money to be done around here.

BTW Carsen I love your little fud on irc Smiley And we are not closing lol

PS: Bittrex has NOT confirmed any involvement in this coin yet.. Lies?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
everything under control, webcoin not fall below 0.00000001: D

dev is active, but on skype XD
I feel bad for all you trolls that don't believe. Lol....

Webcoin is still online for all those bitching...
Activity: 392
You let me down once again for webcoin x14! Lost hash on that.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

be careful with these coins, they are made by one dev in all possible. this dev is a totally shit person. he has made many shit coins already and has cheated many people. avoid this guy. please do not add these shit coins if you are a trading platform manager, bittrex has added many shit coins like this already, i wonder why so many people have been cheated and lost all your money still trade on this exchange. i think this exchange shall be liable for the people lost money on these shit coins, because this exchange add coins freely and even do not check the source code.
BBL
old thread have been locked
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bbl-bitblock-worlds-first-x15-coinbittrexpoloniexmandatory-update-665159
this is the new thread below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbblbitblockx15bittrexpoloniexmandatory-updatenew-thread-678436

PPL
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpeoples-currencypplfirst-x17-684854

Onyx
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onyx-onyxcoin-x13-long-pow-phase-fixed-rewards-ninja-launch-a-new-gem-717337

webcoin

CKCOIN
learn more about CKCOIN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ckcoin-is-another-carsen-klock-coin-hes-deleting-my-posts-be-warned-726111

Here's the List:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7928773
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
wow u think u got more trust if u do that??

idc of ur shit

idc of ccex chatbox ... i give a fck...

i dont know if CKcoin is a scam but U ARE A SCAMMER! u scammed ppl with onyx..bad move and u think we forgot all what u did?

u fucked me UP i FCK U UP!
oh shit, another shit coin made by PPL author? PPL and BBL are both shit coins made by a shit dev.

Not my coins man, Sorry, I know its common to see "Its a CarsenCoin!" "Its a CKcoin!" "Its a Carsen Klock coin!" lol, This coin is, but those weren't, hope this helps. If in doubt, just ask me! Smiley
this coin will add to bittrex?  Shocked

Yes that is correct quanxinquanyi, Everyone with an active trading account on Bittrex will be given an even portion of the 600,000 CK that Bittrex will distribute.

PoS phase doesnt start for 2.8 years, this is not a quick PoW phase then PoS dump coin. Wink
Activity: 433
wgd
legendary
webcoin another abandoned his coin, do not be fooled. you are a victim yourself, f ** k this shit !!!

Webcoin got abandoned by all YOU GUYS. I never even left it, the coin is still active and it is still very much alive...So stop your FUD and actually learn to read. I think 90% of the people here really need to read and not buy into all the FUD or random talk or assume things. I am also available 24/7 via skype: carsenklock

when you live for coin drops from 1600 satoshi to 20  in 2 weeks from PoS phase it actually do not have anything to talk about, dude thinks its activity on skype is the pinnacle of hype Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this coin will add to bittrex?  Shocked
Activity: 433
i will bump the scam thread

btw c-cex not good move by an exchange i thought it is legit

Moderatorcopychicken: poor shiml... handt had sex for a long time... it summer he should get out a little to see some booties.

u need to research what u are writing...u are an exchange...dont forget it

You also just recently got banned from the C-Cex chatbox because your a FUD troll. lol. Says a lot. Do whatever you want, CKcoin is not a scam and you are only going to hurt the price for everyone including yourself for the CK you will receive in your Bittrex wallet.
BTCBTC 420 Dump it BTCBTC

Moderatorcopychicken: poor shiml... handt had sex for a long time... it summer he should get out a little to see some booties.

You also just recently got banned from the C-Cex chatbox because your a FUD troll. lol. Says a lot. Do whatever you want, CKcoin is not a scam and you are only going to hurt the price for everyone including yourself for the CK you will receive in your Bittrex wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

webcoin another abandoned his coin, do not be fooled. you are a victim yourself, f ** k this shit !!!

Webcoin got abandoned by all YOU GUYS. I never even left it, the coin is still active and it is still very much alive...So stop your FUD and actually learn to read. I think 90% of the people here really need to read and not buy into all the FUD or random talk or assume things. I am also available 24/7 via skype: carsenklock
wgd
legendary

dev parents also abandoned, now backfiring in the world of alt coins  Grin

ya this troll who trust a thief and lost all their btc...

u are a bad guy dude...shame on u!

I am not a bad guy man. I am a coin developer, love me or hate me, it really doesn't matter to me. But CKcoin is my giveback to the community for anyone that made bad investment decisions on my previous coins. I know I have a super bad track record with some people and then I have some people that absolutely love me. It just depends on whether or not you like pump and dump coins or long-term robust community and developer driven coins. CKcoin is my turn around from my usual pump and dump coins to something a lot more than that and to give back to the Bitcoin community in general from any bad altcoin investment. As you can see there is no premine upfront, just the Bittrex distribution block (For anyone with an active Bittrex account will receive CK, you may talk to Richie to confirm this), and then a small foundation reward to me so I can help push CK in the future and help pay for bounties or promotions. (Nothing in the world is free sadly, or I would have no foundation reward). This coin is for the community, straight up, no strings attached. We have a good feature set too and good rewards!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
ya this troll who trust a thief and lost all their btc...

u are a bad guy dude...shame on u!
Pages:
Jump to: