Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins - page 10. (Read 113768 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Weak hands almost gone!  Cool

Sadly order book is also weakening.
Activity: 168
My new giveaway will be later today. There was a delay with adding Twitter integration, but now everything seems to be working fine. In the last giveaway some people were using other people Twitter handles to enter, no idea why someone would do that. Users will no longer be able to use someone else Twitter handle. Also, there will be 10 winners now instead of just 3 to give more people a chance to win. I am going to do bit more testing to make sure all is working well and then I will make the announcement when it is ready.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Weak hands almost gone!  Cool
Activity: 210
Dev thanks for addressing my concern. I am one of the ICO holder and have a little over 10k in my wallet from 12 th august. I have sent email with my wallet details to CLD mail but did not get any response after that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hey Dev

Can you please tell when will the profit sharing plan be announced, you promised to do it this week but no news yet. What about the new wallet with all the features and cloudsend, when will these things be released? You need to release these things as soon as possible if you want big investors in your coin.

Regards
Vipin

I am posting this again, by ignoring my post you are not doing any good for the coin. I am already invested in CLD so these answers are important for my next step.

And why you asume that we are ignoring you?

the share profit was already announced, our payment system is pretty much done it just need some extra adjustments.

you can view our new site at https://xcloudcoin.org/new it will become our main website on monday.

we are also waiting for our XCloud Im beta test release.

which features will be included in the next wallet release?
our next wallet release should include cloudsend, P2p decentralize exchange and wallet block explorer.

Thanks. Will it be available in the next couple weeks? Im only asking because Im honesty kind of scared there will be more dumps if its not going to be released within 10-20 days. Those features sound like a lot of work, especially the decentralized exchange. Sounds like at least 4-7 weeks of development?
yea your right, im going to try and get a full eta on that, after our XCloud Im is out witch should be in the next few days.
Activity: 210
Hey Dev

Can you please tell when will the profit sharing plan be announced, you promised to do it this week but no news yet. What about the new wallet with all the features and cloudsend, when will these things be released? You need to release these things as soon as possible if you want big investors in your coin.

Regards
Vipin

I am posting this again, by ignoring my post you are not doing any good for the coin. I am already invested in CLD so these answers are important for my next step.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Can't we all just get along?  Wink

Really, enough of the FUD, IE warnings, and whatever. It's going to chase away investors. Warning everyone about IE is only going to dissuade people from investing in this coin. Is that the goal?

Let IE do his thing here. He's not hurting the coin, the FUD and accusations are.

Alright, good luck guys! Just keep one eye open at all times Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Can't we all just get along?  Wink

Really, enough of the FUD, IE warnings, and whatever. It's going to chase away investors. Warning everyone about IE is only going to dissuade people from investing in this coin. Is that the goal?

Let IE do his thing here. He's not hurting the coin, the FUD and accusations are.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
When certain individuals post FUD about me in this thread, they conveniently forget to mention I sold over $20,000 worth of BlackCoin cards and all the cards were delivered, and when some customer's didn't receive their cards because of customs issues or address errors, I sent them new cards. These individuals also conveniently leave out the fact I promoted CloakCoin, ViaCoin, & other coins without issue. It seems they also forget to mention in the last 2 months I have given away over $3000 in prizes, and not one person complained about not receiving their prizes. I am about to give away more CLD for the next giveaway. They also like to leave out the fact I came up with the idea of Proof of Developer (POD) to protect newbie traders and to help make markets more stable. So the next time these individuals want to post FUD about me, ask them what have they done besides troll? It is easy to post negative stuff about a person, but it is much harder to actually do something worthwhile.

Just remember each time these individuals come here with their FUD they are attempting to hurt your investment. They are not trying to "warn" you, they are trying to scare you into selling, and scare others into not buying

http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Sociopath

Pretty much spot on (sans the charm and intelligence part). IE also conveniently forgets to mention he charged a huge markup on the cards, refused to let others see the source of the card software, stole the card design from a member of the community, accused me of stealing the design for the blackcoin logo, did who-knows-what with well over $10,000 of other peoples' money, and threatened the dev of blackcoin under an alias. So yeah, he's probably a sociopath. There is an interesting portion of people with personality disorders in the CS field though.

As far as polluting this thread, I'll try to stay out of it unless IE starts lying again.
Activity: 868
Sheep will be slaughtered.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Seriously, we get it.  There is plenty of information regarding IE on the internet for people to do due diligence and make their own educated decisions.  You guys are just sounding like broken records at this point and doing more harm to CLD and peoples investments.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I agree. Let's do this. Dev has proven himself, you have proven yourself - time for the coin to get the attention and the price it deserves.

Less than 1 BTC till 20,000. This puppy is set to blow!

Thank you. The issue now is market saturation and everyone wanting quick profits. However, after the CLSTR clusterfuck earlier this morning, people now understand how special CLD really is and are starting to buy. I could have sold a long time ago, but I refuse to sell because I know CLD is severely undervalued and I rather hold than sell for peanuts.

Bro - We get it already. Can you PLEASE leave us in peace now? Have some respect for the coin and it's investors - even if you don't like IE, I would really appreciate if you could keep it off this thread.

Activity: 448
i have one thing to say to the IE haters and IE
to the haters don't like IE fine, i get it but don't kill the coin with your trolling
to IE if you like the coin maybe just stay in the back ground and help..don't need you and your haters constantly argue who has the bigger  pecker
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
When certain individuals post FUD about me in this thread, they conveniently forget to mention I sold over $20,000 worth of BlackCoin cards and all the cards were delivered, and when some customer's didn't receive their cards because of customs issues or address errors, I sent them new cards. These individuals also conveniently leave out the fact I promoted CloakCoin, ViaCoin, & other coins without issue. It seems they also forget to mention in the last 2 months I have given away over $3000 in prizes, and not one person complained about not receiving their prizes. I am about to give away more CLD for the next giveaway. They also like to leave out the fact I came up with the idea of Proof of Developer (POD) to protect newbie traders and to help make markets more stable. So the next time these individuals want to post FUD about me, ask them what have they done besides troll? It is easy to post negative stuff about a person, but it is much harder to actually do something worthwhile.

Just remember each time these individuals come here with their FUD they are attempting to hurt your investment. They are not trying to "warn" you, they are trying to scare you into selling, and scare others into not buying

http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Sociopath
It's easier to bring a coin down with FUD than it is to pump it back with with positivity. That's the problem with FUD. It kills coin prices, which then jeopardizes the coin itself. Too much disbelief creates distrust and once a coin loses the trust, it's doomed.

+1

Exactly, and they know this. They come in here and say "IE is a scammer and he is going to kill this coin, run!". Then when people get scared and sell, they come back and say "see we told you this was going to happen". They are the ones that made it happen in the first place. These people are the real scammers of crypto and they do not care who they hurt.
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc

It's easier to bring a coin down with FUD than it is to pump it back with with positivity. That's the problem with FUD. It kills coin prices, which then jeopardizes the coin itself. Too much disbelief creates distrust and once a coin loses the trust, it's doomed.

We are here because we believe in the concept of this coin and the devs are committed to deliver, we are not here because IE said so.
even dough IE is doing very positive things for Xcloud.

Thanks I appreciate that and I am trying my best.

Activity: 364
We are here because we believe in the concept of this coin and the devs are committed to deliver, we are not here because IE said so.
even dough IE is doing very positive things for Xcloud.
+1 i buying CLD before tweet.
Pages:
Jump to: