Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins - page 7. (Read 113768 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
And big release this tuesday with whitepaper...and dev also said that theyll update on how the other development features are coming along, maybe we get ETAs on those too. Going to be a good week for Xcloud.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you haven't bought more then you may want to do so shortly. This is the 1 Week graph for CLD - for the first time an uptrend is forming.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The balance must be at least 100.

i have more than 100 CLD  Huh

I apologize for the difficulties some are experiencing while attempting to enter the challenge. My app uses the CLD blockchain API and it is not updated in real time, and unfortunately there is nothing I can do to rectify the problem. So if you are having difficulty entering the challenge, just wait a few hours and try again.
thanks IE im in number 18

Great! I am glad you were able to enter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

I apologize for the difficulties some are experiencing while attempting to enter the challenge. My app uses the CLD blockchain API and it is not updated in real time, and unfortunately there is nothing I can do to rectify the problem. So if you are having difficulty entering the challenge, just wait a few hours and try again.
thanks IE im in number 18
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
I have 42.9 CLD for sale, anybody interested?
Lol how much?

Not sure, what was the last price

WOW seriously?

Yea, dead serious Smiley

Activity: 308
somebody still think CLD will pump Cheesy just be reality.big whales have dumped their coins.

Should be on 1 satoshi by 28 aug
Activity: 120
somebody still think CLD will pump Cheesy just be reality.big whales have dumped their coins.
WOW seriously?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Lol how much?
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Activity: 147
Well, I'm chewing at the sell orders best I can...won't be 11k forver, you know.
Pump soon  Cool
to the moon  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

that is what i heard  Tongue

Please share with the class.. Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pump soon  Cool
to the moon  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

that is what i heard  Tongue

It is inevitable. There are 1 Million coins. People have been dumping in the thousands the last week or so. Eventually everyone who wants out will have got out and only those who believe in the coin will remain. When the selling stops - thats when the buys pick up. Everyone is waiting to get CLD cheaper - very risky move. Its so under what could be labeled a 'fair and reasonable' price that its just absurd. It reeks of market manipulation and one needs only to turn to twitter and see the latest tweets of certain other 'whales' to notice that the pump is currently on several other coins.

The secret is to buy when no one is pumping and if you're very lucky, before the whales buy in for the pre-pump. You'll never get a coin cheaper than when the pump is with a competing coin.

This is a seriously good coin - unlike many coins that are 90% hyped up community fanboys and 10% copy and paste litecoin clones with a few features pinched from coins that have since disappeared off the radar.

Once the new website is launched on Monday we can push over social media with the help of our more connected members. Ultimately there is no coin out there that is around a similar price to CLD that has the same chance of hitting $1 per coin minimum. I sleep sound even when it dumps - not least of all because the volume of such dumps are minuscule - but because it simply must go up over time. Not a guess, not a wish - it must. Whether its off the back of XCloud hosting services or another feature down the line - its too cheap and the total coins too few.

Buy and Hold, enter IE's lottery if you want, just take those coins off the market, create demand by reducing the supply - its simple economics and works everytime.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

+1
Activity: 147
Pump soon  Cool
to the moon  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

that is what i heard  Tongue