Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins - page 9. (Read 113768 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
^^^wtf! Have you reported him? Dude needs to get a life ban, along with his IP.

You think that's bad? Look what he wrote me! Oh wait, IE wrote this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Nope, because people like him will just change his IP and make a new account. Eventually other people will get tired of him posting the same thing over and over again, and run him off. Do not be surprised if he didn't buy some CLD and sold low on purpose just to hurt the coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
BUNCH of Baseless fud that has nothing to do with XCLOUD

Dude what does that even have to do with XCLOUD? You forgot to mention the legit coins that IE has supported too, including VRC and BC. Your posts have nothing to do with XCloud, so why are you spreading fud? IE is not the dev here. If you have something against him because you got burned on one of the previous coins he supported, then take it out with him over PM or something. We've all supported scams now and then, but that doesnt mean we were in on them.  I just supported UseCoin, and actually made some tweets about it. I along with those who invested got scammed, but that doesnt mean I was the scammer or was in on it. Sounds like you're a little butt hurt from getting burned investing in one of these coins, because you suck at trading...and you're just letting it out on IE and spamming this thread.

His agenda is to hurt me by hurting the coin and everyone invested in it. He is not here to "warn" people, he is here to scare people so they will sell. Report his posts and ignore.
BUNCH of Baseless fud that has nothing to do with XCLOUD

Dude what does that even have to do with XCLOUD? You forgot to mention the legit coins that IE has supported too, including VRC and BC. Your posts have nothing to do with XCloud, so why are you spreading fud? IE is not the dev here. If you have something against him because you got burned on one of the previous coins he supported, then take it out with him over PM or something. We've all supported scams now and then, but that doesnt mean we were in on them.  I just supported UseCoin, and actually made some tweets about it. I along with those who invested got scammed, but that doesnt mean I was the scammer or was in on it. Sounds like you're a little butt hurt from getting burned investing in one of these coins, because you suck at trading...and you're just letting it out on IE and spamming this thread.
Activity: 147
its a bloothbad out there all icocoins getting dumped. FUCK!

xcloud is the only one that is legit.
then to the lamp at the end of the street?
its far enough for one day...

what about the one that has 115 K CLD ? still in the game?
lol

you mean mr surestrike! yes let him dump now and not when we are back at 30k again.
what a mess.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Just so you know, this is not FUD because I do not actively endorse any other coins and I sure as hell won't be buying this one. This is a public service announcement warning you that your thread has been infected by a notorious and well-known scammer.

Please Google Iconic Expert yourself if you don't believe me.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
It's easier to bring a coin down with FUD than it is to pump it back with with positivity. That's the problem with FUD. It kills coin prices, which then jeopardizes the coin itself. Too much disbelief creates distrust and once a coin loses the trust, it's doomed.

+1

Exactly, and they know this. They come in here and say "IE is a scammer and he is going to kill this coin, run!". Then when people get scared and sell, they come back and say "see we told you this was going to happen". They are the ones that made it happen in the first place. These people are the real scammers of crypto and they do not care who they hurt. (<---- ironic expert)

PROOF THAT ICONIC EXPERT AKA CHRISTOPHER BOUZY IS A SCAMMER:

http://libertycoin.co/statement/official-statement-regarding-the-iconic-expert/

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26bwih/just_a_warning_i_strongly_suspect_iconic_expert/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--645899

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-libertycoin-scam-exposed-xlb-625976

People DESPISE this man FOR GOOD REASON. If you do not heed these multiple warnings you will continue to lose money to him.

Why do you guys keep giving this notorious fraudster any bit of credibility? Because he gives away coins that he got for free? Please, for your own sake, don't trust this guy. There's hundreds of other coins to choose from, why support the one that is being lead by a known scammer?

Activity: 728
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
someone bought up that 1.5btc sell wall at ~10k! and weak hands have been shaken
Activity: 322
god damn it
when i left the computer it was 13
who the fuck dumped all the way to 6? Sad((

IE, dev, got any (short term) plans??

short term plan is to release the Xcloud Im app on the google play store this coming tuesday, release a media press article about it, and try to get non crypto users to use the app and crypto users has well. our goal for the xcloud im is to build an sending and receiving cld feature on it .
god damn it
when i left the computer it was 13
who the fuck dumped all the way to 6? Sad((

IE, dev, got any (short term) plans??

I am releasing my new giveaway in a bit, hopefully we can attract some new people. This time I am offering 9k CLD in prizes..
Sheep will be slaughtered.

The sheep have been slaughtered.

#FuckedByIE

Price just dumped to about 6k sats, wow.....what b.s.

This thing better get back well over 30k in time, otherwise................
what the hell is wrong with u people!!! seriously crypto has gone retarded.

Yea that's what Im wondering. I mean now theyre dumping below IPO prices with a definite loss?

our xcloud Im would be out this coming tuesday afternoon so im sure things will change after that, everyone will be able to use it and download it from the google play store.

Not with the way things are going this morning. Looks like I'm going to eat the few Btc I put in. Oh, well. I still like the coin, and the website is rockin', so we will see.

Yea that's what Im wondering. I mean now theyre dumping below IPO prices with a definite loss?

our xcloud Im would be out this coming tuesday afternoon so im sure things will change after that, everyone will be able to use it and download it from the google play store.
Dev thanks for addressing my concern. I am one of the ICO holder and have a little over 10k in my wallet from 12 th august. I have sent email with my wallet details to CLD mail but did not get any response after that.

Hey vipin,

My apologies, we might have had missed it to replay back, you could always email me directly to [email protected]
can you please send me an inbox with your email so i could filter it out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Sheep will be slaughtered.

The sheep have been slaughtered.

#FuckedByIE

Pages:
Jump to: