Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 29. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Cobinhood seems to be the next big exchange in the space, read somewhere that over a million users are queuing up to registered on the exchange, I want to ask which country is the company incorporated
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi. Does anyone know if STK will be tradable on Cobinhood before Huobi or after? Thanks.

Check in the coinmarketcap already STK was listed Huobi and already it is tradeable in that exchange and mostly volume is generating from Huobi exchange. Cobinhood has very low volume but very soon we can see other listings also.
copper member
Activity: 623
Merit: 22
Go hard fellas!
Best luck in 2K18
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
Enjin & COBINHOOD jointly present: candies for COBX users!
Starting February 2018, we will launch exciting ways COBINHOOD Exchange users can fully enjoy the benefits of the platform, starting with this campaign.

Enjin tokens will be given away for free to users who participate in Fresh Tokens Alert Volume 2, exclusive trading campaign presented by Enjin and COBINHOOD.

Just like the 1st Volume of the campaign, traders to gain the highest total trading volume (includes both buy & sell orders) shall be eligible to win prizes. But this time, only ENJ trading needs to be done on the platform to be able to receive the ENJ airdrop!

Over 70,000 ENJ tokens will be given away for free, distributed to 10 winners!

This event will start on 2018/2/8 00:00 (UTC+0) until 2018/2/14 23:59 (UTC+0). And the ENJ token rewards will be sent to the winners’ COBINHOOD Exchange accounts directly, during 2018/2/15–2018/2/23.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
what is the use of the cobinhood coin ? is cobinhood eventually going to work in europe ?
Activity: 283
Merit: 47
RIght now is a good oportunity to get some COBs since the price is really low. I think Cobinhood has a great potential: no fees, many trading pairs and adding more and more each week and IMO the web interface for trading is really nice and the orders get in inmediately and without any problem.
It just needs some more users to get that the prices are more similar to the rest of the exchanges, right now due to the lack of asks and bids the prices seem strangely low.

I guess if there is any incoming new airdrop for an ICO like the one of CyberMiles it'd make Cobinhood get more users.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Wow just has the pleasure of experiencing trading on Cobinhood and all I gotta say is this shit is buttery smooth. Love the UX and UI. Super clean. I bought a bag of COB cause I think this exchange has A LOT going for it. I would like to know though whats the advantage of holding COB token? Is there going to be airdrops for COB holders?

Yes there will be airdrops for COB Holders, infact ther eis one due to be announced very soon. Check out our telegram group for more info!

AWESOME!!! This is such a great idea to reward Cob token holders. People will begin to catch on to this and price will increase and more people will begin to trade on the exchange. Happy I scooped some cheap coins.
Yes, I think a very good step in forward as Cobinhood (COB) has a big potential. I noticed these days COB getting a good attention among the users and the idea about to reward Cob token holders really pleasure which helps to up.

So with big potential i suggest to you to hold this token. Because Cobinhood is still early and many positive news will coming. Also if Cobinhood to be underwriting ico i am sure the ico must be from a good project, so token holders will get valuable tokens
Activity: 308
Is there an update to the cobinhood team simply applying my OmiseGO tokens to my account, since they’re there according to etherscan?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I would like to know if there will be a conflict with the new additions of robinhood adding crypto. As well as will erc20 tokens be available to submit for application?
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Wow just has the pleasure of experiencing trading on Cobinhood and all I gotta say is this shit is buttery smooth. Love the UX and UI. Super clean. I bought a bag of COB cause I think this exchange has A LOT going for it. I would like to know though whats the advantage of holding COB token? Is there going to be airdrops for COB holders?

Yes there will be airdrops for COB Holders, infact ther eis one due to be announced very soon. Check out our telegram group for more info!

AWESOME!!! This is such a great idea to reward Cob token holders. People will begin to catch on to this and price will increase and more people will begin to trade on the exchange. Happy I scooped some cheap coins.
Activity: 98
Are all ICO's doing air drops now ? COBX may have to get creative to stand out ?
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hi. Does anyone know if STK will be tradable on Cobinhood before Huobi or after? Thanks.
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
Cobinhood scammed me 0.4 ETH deposit from BitStamp.
And I'm not the only one. I'm gonna scream it all over the net, cause I got plenty of proofs.

Simply UNACCEPTABLE.

If you had a proof you would have delivered it right away. So I guess you're just a liar.
Activity: 146
https://medium.com/cobinhood/week-2-february-2018-cobinhood-token-listing-schedule-6f16c1199a3d

February 8th TOKEN LISTING SCHEDULE ON COBINHOOD Exchange:

Enjin (ENJ)
FunFair (FUN)
Gnosis (GNO)
Universa (UTN)
TIME TO BUY MORE COBS
1) New ICO's are coming in feb, so free airdrops for COB Holders
2) STK coin is getting listed on feb 1st "The STK token is highly anticipated and should result in a number of new signups to the platform this week, and as interest in cryptocurrencies continues to grow Cobinhood is well positioned to benefit as it remains open to new registrants and is currently the only fee-free exchange in operation." This will increase the exchanges volume and inturn COB also will gain attention.
Activity: 168
Why is there a difference in selling price between Cob x change and other xchanges. Much lower. I want to use Cobinhood but even if the other x changes  charge fees I get more if I sell.Then if you buy you get more.
They re still in alpha release mode, when they go live with full force the volume will come. For now they want to make sure everything works correctly(hence the low limits for withdrawals, no advertisement etc).
we are all waiting for new airdrops. i trust cobinhood, i'am an ico invester. i already earn good money. after margin trade opening, i believe cob will go to the moon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Why is there a difference in selling price between Cob x change and other xchanges. Much lower. I want to use Cobinhood but even if the other x changes  charge fees I get more if I sell.Then if you buy you get more.
Activity: 125
Cobinhood exchange is improving its ferformance. COB tokens get more valuable by taking in new ICOs soon.
Pages:
Jump to: