Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 32. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Scheduled changes coming soon on COBINHOOD Exchange: Localizations, Raised Fund Limits, & USDT Pairs

https://medium.com/cobinhood/feature-improvements-localizations-raised-fund-limits-usdt-pairs-b2bb0dfd3f54
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Is there any known new airdrops for COB token holders ? or Cybermiles airdrop was one time action ?
Activity: 146
NEW TOKEN LISTING SCHEDULE!

January 25th:
INS Ecosystem (INS)

February 1st:
ICONOMI (ICN)
Decentraland (DNT)
Stack (STK)

Read the full detail here: https://medium.com/cobinhood/february-2018-cobihood-token-listings-e2628188deae
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Just bought 1000 COB at dip with price 5510 satoshi.
I am going to add this promising coin to Passive Coin Backing Fund in February.

Perhaps CobinHood team could re-think it's zero fees policy. For example, zero fees for market-makers or volume providers.
The rest could pay 0.1% which could be shared 50% with COB holders?!

Anyway, love exchange's coins and such other financial related reliable project's coins, like Bancor BNT token.

Yes, or 0 fee for COB token holders, that is enough!
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
after three weeks i got verifed for level 2 yaaaay.
now i can withdraw 20k worth of btc from cobx.(not even 2btc lol)
they really need to raise the limits this is ridicilious.

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Have somebody from Europe passed level 3 KYC in order to be able deposit/withdraw USD ? The prices in USD are very attractive now, but the same time the requirements for this level of security quite harsh. Do they accept european bank accounts as a source for deposit/withrawal ? Thanks for sharing in advance.

I don't think so. Otherwise arbitrage would be so obvious and profitable that in the end, with a few transactions the price would reach the normal price seen in any other exchange.
I believe Cobinhood is delaying fiat deposits (level 3).

Yes, I guess so, I have tried rising my level of security to level 2 only and I was rejected after 3 weeks with statements that quality of photos was bad. Surprisingly I was admited with the same documents on Coinbase, that I treated the most complex KYC till I started with Cobinhood.
Activity: 168
one question- do you have a data server or all calculations and storage will be in the cloud? This project seems very promising in terms of long-term investment so I want to follow it
At 40cents per COB you ll be crazy not to. Price decline right now is extreme due to market conditions, it should be triple that within a month alone.
Activity: 283
Merit: 47
Have somebody from Europe passed level 3 KYC in order to be able deposit/withdraw USD ? The prices in USD are very attractive now, but the same time the requirements for this level of security quite harsh. Do they accept european bank accounts as a source for deposit/withrawal ? Thanks for sharing in advance.

I don't think so. Otherwise arbitrage would be so obvious and profitable that in the end, with a few transactions the price would reach the normal price seen in any other exchange.
I believe Cobinhood is delaying fiat deposits (level 3).
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Hi,

May i know why is the bitcoin price on this particular exchange is way low? legit?

As of now the price ranges 7000 to 8000 usd, so if i deposit 8000 usd and withdraw 1 btc here is possible?

It is because there is still a little low trading volume. If you can see a sell order for 8000USD, then you can buy for 8000USD, however it is likely that by the time you deposit, that sell order will be gone Tongue

The value will be up to normal once the exchange gains momentum and liquidity. Nothing unusual there.

That's right, but it's still because of the lack of volumes on this exchange,
but here is a good team and has clear goals, so all of them will eventually turn out, and, accordingly, the volumes on the exchange will increase.
Activity: 308
one question- do you have a data server or all calculations and storage will be in the cloud? This project seems very promising in terms of long-term investment so I want to follow it
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 168
Hi,

May i know why is the bitcoin price on this particular exchange is way low? legit?

As of now the price ranges 7000 to 8000 usd, so if i deposit 8000 usd and withdraw 1 btc here is possible?

Most likely what you saw is a buy order for that much if the most recent price was a buy order for that amount. Product is still in testing mode so its normal to have discrepancies from lack of liquidity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Hi,

It is because there is still a little low trading volume. If you can see a sell order for 8000USD, then you can buy for 8000USD, however it is likely that by the time you deposit, that sell order will be gone Tongue

The value will be up to normal once the exchange gains momentum and liquidity. Nothing unusual there.
Activity: 13
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
I have a problem submitting the documents for the level 3, it keeps saying that "KYC form is invalid, pls try again", does anybody know why?
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
SophiaTX (SPHTX) just got listed on cobinhood lately. Nice to see it happening, since SPHTX seems to be gaining traction and will help increase some transaction volumes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Not sure if it will happen again, but CMT share was a great reason to buy COB tokens.
I am sure we will receive more airdrops on underwritten coins done by COBX. They said we would receive tne airdrops of different coins, this is what I knew of form the telegram group from the early days so I do nope that this will happen in 2018 so we can have that nice passive extra income form the coins coming in which is what will make COB give more value to the holders. We have over 50k COB between us with my Wife and we are holding long term wise.
Hopefully the next airdrop or ico discount will be able to be used by americans Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Not sure if it will happen again, but CMT share was a great reason to buy COB tokens.
I am sure we will receive more airdrops on underwritten coins done by COBX. They said we would receive tne airdrops of different coins, this is what I knew of form the telegram group from the early days so I do nope that this will happen in 2018 so we can have that nice passive extra income form the coins coming in which is what will make COB give more value to the holders. We have over 50k COB between us with my Wife and we are holding long term wise.

You're right, i think this is just early for cobinhood and there are 11 months ahead, so many possibility can happen. With zero trading fee can make people interested to join cobinhood exchange and surely a lot of ico project will interested to using underwriting service, because cobinhood exchange will has many users. So hold COB coins for long term i think will profitable
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Merit: 14
Pages:
Jump to: