Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 52. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi tokens of your project well rise in price on crypto-exchange exchanges. Tell me when is planned to open your stock exchange? It's a great idea to trade with a zero percent commission for traders, this will give the chance of the exchange to attract a very large group of traders into its ranks. I, too, will trade on your main exchange, add many different crypto-currencies to the stock exchange for trading.
Activity: 350
I'm so happy about my COB's price right now. I can't wait for the launching of your exchange. I hope that it will be soon.

At 18th December this year the team will launching cobinhood exchange officially. So about two days again we can see this exchange running. I hope with zero trading fees a lot of people will join cobinhood exchange
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I want to buy some more COB. You guys think the price would go down to 0.15$ again?

Missed the boat on this one too, due to the huge supply though am not sure how much turnover I can make on purchasing at the current rates. Probably one to two dollars is a realistic short term target(a year or so)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Do we have to hold our coins in the COB Exchange to get rewarded or in our Wallet? Or both possible?
Hold in exchange, you have to pay 1 cob to get 4.68% of your cob in CMT -- practically free.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
I'm so happy about my COB's price right now. I can't wait for the launching of your exchange. I hope that it will be soon.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Do Cobs have to be on cobinhood exchange by 18th for cybermile tokens or can we just keep them on EtherDelta?

COB tokens have to be on cobinhood and you have to buy CMT for 1 cob or more.

https://medium.com/cobinhood/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754

Merit: 10
Do Cobs have to be on cobinhood exchange by 18th for cybermile tokens or can we just keep them on EtherDelta?
Activity: 378
Will there be community driven voting mechanism to get preferred tokens to cob platform?
Do we have to hold our coins in the COB Exchange to get rewarded or in our Wallet? Or both possible?
Great 0% trading fee! I just joined the telegram and read the latest update on medium. Cool website cant wait for the official launch.

Be patient sir,  3 days again cobinhood exchange officially will open. I think with zero trading fee can make all people interested to using cobinhood exchange, sooner or later this exchange maybe can bigger
Activity: 140
For those who joined the trading contest. The top 20 traders may not be the final winners yet. We will still review these accounts. The announcement of official winners may take 2 weeks at the earliest. https://twitter.com/COBINHOOD/status/941492458256396288
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Great 0% trading fee! I just joined the telegram and read the latest update on medium. Cool website cant wait for the official launch.
Activity: 406
Can Cobinhood become Binance 2.0? I've seen binance grow in stature and now people ask when Binance when their ICO end.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Does anyone have any more info if COBIN are actually planning on implementing forex and futures stuff on there platform?
More development updates before the launch day!

Dev update #4 — Pre exchange launch: https://medium.com/cobinhood/dev-update-4-pre-exchange-launch-9cafa59d8369
Good update, 3 days again we can see cobinhood exchange will live. I hope a lot of people will interested with cobinhood exchange, so this exchange will be one of the big exchange
Activity: 146
More development updates before the launch day!

Dev update #4 — Pre exchange launch: https://medium.com/cobinhood/dev-update-4-pre-exchange-launch-9cafa59d8369
I am sure with the out of the box idea of zero trading fee, cobinhood is going to attract huge number of traders to their platform, we will see massive number of traders coming from polo, bittrex and others due to multiple features and benefits that cobinhood is going to provide.

I think it can make COB price increase because cobinhood offering some benefits such as zero trading fee and free token from underwriter. Sooner or later maybe cobinhood exchange will be popular
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I am sure with the out of the box idea of zero trading fee, cobinhood is going to attract huge number of traders to their platform, we will see massive number of traders coming from polo, bittrex and others due to multiple features and benefits that cobinhood is going to provide.
Maybe a fed.
Can I deposit CMT into the wallet in Cobinhood exchange?
You will be able to once fully launched.

Side note to illustrate the cost savings cob will bring some traders:
https://twitter.com/MrBatesK408/status/941204973701939200?s=17
^ $380 fee on one trade with .16% fee tier on kraken.
On average over the course of a day I'll save close to 4,000 using cobinhood over kraken, poloniex, bittrex and even binance.  (No I don't use an asset to lower my fees on binance)
Maybe a fed.
Can anyone please tell me what was the price of Cobinhood when it was in ICO?
5c presale, 7.5c each at the final round.
Pages:
Jump to: