Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 54. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
what is cobinhood's strategy to protect it's platform against bots when they offer 0 trading fees?
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I just check this tweet https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/940637697604853760

He mentioned about crypto world and Cobinhood.

Wow...   2.1M Followers...   Cobinhood is deifnitely going to be rock.
Activity: 146
https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/940637697604853760

NFL's Richard Sherman (Go Seahawks!) tweets about cryptocurrency and cobinhood!
what will be the process and rules for a coin to be listed on Cobinhood? (Existing coins)

You need to contact support for this, [email protected]
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Were the tokens released from ICO yet? Are they supposed to get deposited back into the same address that the eth was sent from?

They were, use ethplorer to check your address.

What happened t Zero trading fee

It still is 0% trading fees.
I think you're misunderstanding the basis of lending and that fee though -- its paid to the person creating the loan from the lendee -- 50% off of that p2p fee with cob usage.
Activity: 124
What happened t Zero trading fee
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Does anyone know how much the Gas Price and Limit on EtherDelta should be to get some more COB?
Some people in telegram channel said, if you want know about gas price you can see at : https://ethgasstation.info/
I think this is the best opportunity to accumulate COB coin because you will get free CMT coin if you following the instruction
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Were the tokens released from ICO yet? Are they supposed to get deposited back into the same address that the eth was sent from?
Maybe a fed.
what will be the process and rules for a coin to be listed on Cobinhood? (Existing coins)
Probably an application, some form of payment, probably some specific maintained ranking on cmc.  They don't want shitcoins I know that much.  Talk to jazz on telegram she'll send you in the right direction.
Maybe a fed.
Does anyone know how much the Gas Price and Limit on EtherDelta should be to get some more COB?
Depends how fast you want it, I was doing 4 and was getting it in under 5 minutes.

I just watched tv and mellowed out
Activity: 308
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
1 dollar? tIts already at .25 cents. A realiastic prediction os $5 within a year or two. Its that good.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Seem COB coin price today down a bit, i think this is the best opportunity to accumulate COB coin when in red area. When cobinhood exchange already launched, i think COB price can start to climbing

YEAH some phat whales have been trying hard to knock down the price. I saw one guy this morning put like five or six sell orders in worth around one million COBS and then one of his phat sell orders got eaten by another whale, so he pulled the rest of the sell orders off. I mean that says it all, one whale was trying very hard to crash the market price so he could get more cheap COBS. I wish I were a whale but am not, but I have a little bag of this one. You never know it might go to one dollar a POP because of the good exchange features and free underwritten coin airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Seem COB coin price today down a bit, i think this is the best opportunity to accumulate COB coin when in red area. When cobinhood exchange already launched, i think COB price can start to climbing

...... Level 4...this is the higher tier.....

How many COB tokens does a person need to get this higher tier account?  It is possible I would not qualify. Thanks for your help.

Cool

there is no COB token amount requirement, you just need to pass KYC requirements
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

...... Level 4...this is the higher tier.....

How many COB tokens does a person need to get this higher tier account?  It is possible I would not qualify. Thanks for your help.

Cool

No set fee yet
 This is further down the roadmap.[/color]

So there is no set fee decided on yet for the corporate account, but what if it is not advantageous for a particular person to open up a personal account and that particular person needs to open a corporate account before January 5th in order to transfer their COB and get the free ICO tokens?

What about a person who needs to open a trust account?

Please find the answer to those questions.

Thank you,

G.P.

Then you can apply for tier/level 4 account. For this, you will need to talk to an account manager of the team. Applying for Level 4 (as this is the higher tier) and more details surrounding it can be found out by emailing [email protected]
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

No set fee yet
 This is further down the roadmap.[/color]

So there is no set fee decided on yet for the corporate account, but what if it is not advantageous for a particular person to open up a personal account and that particular person needs to open a corporate account before January 5th in order to transfer their COB and get the free ICO tokens?

What about a person who needs to open a trust account?

Please find the answer to those questions.

Thank you,

G.P.

Pages:
Jump to: