Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 58. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

What is cobinhood going to do with all of the tokens they get from the ICOs that they add onto their platform? Hold for store of value??
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
any airdrop?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
When exchange will be online to transfer COB and get CMT tokens? currently is beta, so do we expect after beta exchange will go online?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
We present to you these dev updates we’ve made to prepare the COBINHOOD exchange for the launch—and this team photo with Vitalik Buterin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi folks... quick question probably asked a million times already. So I am very keen to hodl COB. This CMT exchange  for COB am I really missing out on anything if I don't partake?
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Activity: 146
I heard today on telegram chat that if we park our COBS on the exchange we can earn around 0.08% a day on lending out our stash to the whales.

Does anyone have an official page from Cobinhood which describes this arrangement?

Thanks

An announcement might be posted about this soon
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Does CobinHood guarantee all COB tokens we have held on the COB exchange?

If you say YES, can you please post a URL page so I can see it in writing?

Thank you,

G.P.   Cool
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
I heard today on telegram chat that if we park our COBS on the exchange we can earn around 0.08% a day on lending out our stash to the whales.

Does anyone have an official page from Cobinhood which describes this arrangement?

Thanks
Does anyone know if there is a leader board for the open beta trading competition?

No leaderboard at the moment, no
do we have a list of which coins/currency pairs / banking systems will be available at launch?

Not yet but official announcement should be released soon
I have a question regarding CMT token bonus....Shoud we exchange all our cobs ro get the CMTs or just send 1 cob to the exchange for it??

Exchange only 1 but the amount of CMT you receive will depend on how much COB you have. Full infor + link to the calculator is here: https://medium.com/cobinhood/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I heard today on telegram chat that if we park our COBS on the exchange we can earn around 0.08% a day on lending out our stash to the whales. I like that thought to earn whilst just hodling, apart from all the freebies we will get from the airdrops as well.  Wink Price is nice and stable at 20 cents approximately and I think the price will at least double by the 18th dec at the launch of the COBINHOOD exchange.
Activity: 731
very interesting project, cobinhood do have the concept very good and i think this project will succes in a future. These ICO are among the most promising at the moment, can be said to be the best on this years. cheers for cobinhood

Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Cobinhood is one of the best ICO so far. I know that it will succeed. Having an exchange with zero fee is really a "wow" for me. Keep it up guys.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cobinhood is one of the project Ico best, I’m sure project cobinhood will be successful in the project Ico this and the idea of the team cobinhood true true realized, a project very good.. with the concept of nice and icon objectives clearly, it would be interesting investors
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Being part of Cobinhood is such a big privilege for me. I'm happy about its price that is continues to rise up. keep it up COB!
Activity: 406
Does anyone know if there is a leader board for the open beta trading competition?
Activity: 350
Why price of COB is going up :

1. Exchange will be live on 18 December
2. Free CMT (cybermiles tokens) for COB holders , number of CMT you get will depends on number COB you hold. How to claim it is explained here
https://medium.com/cobinhood/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754

That's why a lot of people interested to buy COB coin because if holding this coin you can get free coin from ico. Sooner or later i am sure cobinhood will be big exchange and popular
Exactly.

They will have exchange , they will underwrite ICO's and COB holder will get free coins. Thats why people like cobinhood

That's why you have to hold your COB coin for long term investment, because i think no one want to sell this coin. All people only will hold and store COB coins in the cobinhood platform to get free coins
Activity: 308
do we have a list of which coins/currency pairs / banking systems will be available at launch?
Pages:
Jump to: