Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 70. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Is this tradeable yet? Where to buy cob?
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
The CyberMiles’ ICO will start on November 21 and continue until December 5, 2017, but you can already pre-register today.
Their token, called CMT, will be offered to trade on our platform.
What this means to you as a COB token holder
If you have COB tokens (obtained during or after the COBINHOOD ICO) you can get the CyberMiles ICO token, called CMT, (and other ICO tokens that we underwrite in the future) at a significantly lower rate. Moreover, ICO tokens underwritten by us can be traded on the COBINHOOD exchange platform, immediately, after the ICO, which solves ICO tokens’ low liquidity issues.

===========

Question:  How do we prove to COB that we have our tokens?  Send them a screen shot of our myetherwallet account showing the amount of COB tokens we have?
Announcing COBINHOOD’s ICO Underwriting Service —
CyberMiles signs as first partner: https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/announcing-cobinhoods-ico-underwriting-service-5ff3d5d4464f

If you have COB tokens, you should be excited about this!  Wink

I am, and the price of COB is starting to get excited also.

Up, Up, and away in my beautiful COB balllon.  Wheeeeeee!
Any cobinhood price predictions for the next few months?? I'm thinking we are pretty undervalued?

I think its gonna moon when the exchange comes out.

I sure hope you don't mean it is going to moon everyone. Just look up what that means. LOL, but I do hope it is going to the moon.

what was the ico price?

ICO price? 1 ETH = 4,000 COBS
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Does anyone know how much Jamie Foxx got for promotion of Cobinhood?
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hi all, Is the official circulating supply as listed on the website in the ico summary or is there extra from the private placement to be added as well?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi, tell me when will the tokens be distributed to the bounty members of the company? Is there any information on this?
Maybe we are in the next distribution order because me too not received anything in the previous round and hopefully when the last distribution is distributed while in the pump flow. just see and wait for it
I think that we should not worry about the payment, because the first two parts went without problems
Activity: 322
I did not get the prize for the blog
 Who is interested in bounty listing?
Activity: 1050
Hi, tell me when will the tokens be distributed to the bounty members of the company? Is there any information on this?
Maybe we are in the next distribution order because me too not received anything in the previous round and hopefully when the last distribution is distributed while in the pump flow. just see and wait for it
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Announcing COBINHOOD’s ICO Underwriting Service —
CyberMiles signs as first partner: https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/announcing-cobinhoods-ico-underwriting-service-5ff3d5d4464f

If you have COB tokens, you should be excited about this!  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello, how to reserve coin to be listed in cobinhood? Whose the person need to contact?
Lyd
Activity: 420
what will be cobinhood policy regarding bitcoin and btc2x on november 14th? will you get both?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
The distribution of the bounty rewards occurs in several stages, the next stage of distribution in a week
Activity: 266

I want to join too
Activity: 406
Activity: 448
What will circulating supply be seeing as full ico price was not raised .... ? And also when is official exchange release date ?
Activity: 322
hello my blog post why did not it get stake?
Pages:
Jump to: