Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 72. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
hello everyone, when distribusi bounty?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
any admin here? , can i know where the exchange will be up ? confirm it will be free trading?. how about the deposit and withdrawal fees?

I think theres a  catch here. When you deposit, there is always a fee, since its a almost a default to any coin to have a charge. What I understand is the Zero Trading Fee, that is the small percentage they get when you trade.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Cool that team has a huge background, I trust them.
Activity: 322
I believe that this project has a lot of potential so I'm giving my 100% in this project. There's nothing wrong with its concept, a zero fee exchange for every transaction. This is great!
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Hello! Who participated in the bounty campaign, I saw that already some of the participants got their tokens but most did not receive! I wanted to ask when will pay all the participants have information! thanks for the answer Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I have a query related to my eth wallet, please tell me is there some official here from the cobin hood team, so i can direct my problem to him.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
any admin here? , can i know where the exchange will be up ? confirm it will be free trading?. how about the deposit and withdrawal fees?
Hi friend,COB has been listed on the this exchange (https://etherdelta.com/#COB-ETH), you can go to deposit and start trading, and the site has a trading tutorial.
Activity: 308
please change my eth address with the new one on publications campaign..
I'm in spreadsheet no. 234, [email protected]
I want to change the eth address because the address first exposed hack.

old address: 0x80cdCBe9BcEe9894Ae05FBAae301266C5CD3B154
new address: 0x64180505E63BC734b953f7ab1DF781Db3872Eb7B

you should contact directly the developer

on 1st page you can see the detail, dont post ETH here
Activity: 33
Hi Guys, Apart from ICO participation at cheaper rate, what are other privileges that COB holders will have? How are we going  to make money?
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
please change my eth address with the new one on publications campaign..
I'm in spreadsheet no. 234, [email protected]
I want to change the eth address because the address first exposed hack.

old address: 0x80cdCBe9BcEe9894Ae05FBAae301266C5CD3B154
new address: 0x64180505E63BC734b953f7ab1DF781Db3872Eb7B
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Yesterday I received some of my rewards, thank you team, but why only part? when will the rest? I hope, soon
Activity: 344
Dear, dev or admin cobinhood. I wanna know. In this bointy campain i've signed up social media Bounty especially twitter and facebook and then i've signed up to blog bounty. I've recieved the token cob. But that is for social media. I have question, why my task on the blog campaign still not calculate? If you have a reason for satisfied of my job, please give me the note on the spreedsheet. Thank's for your attention and your information.

Regards
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Only place to go is up does not apply with cryptos....they can also remain stagnant or drop further and further where each token isn't even worth a penny

Thank you Crypto Champion.

I agree, but in the case of Cobinhood, we have a real business with really great ideas and plans, and that should keep the price from sinking.

Right now we have people selling their bonus coins to buy more bitcoin no doubt, but the buying should outpace the selling after COB gets onto some high traffic exchanges, and moves ahead with their business ideas and plans. Then watch the price move up nicely.

Go Cobinhood, the Robin Hood of crypto businesses !!!

Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Hi folks. when are tokens distributed for signature campaign participant? because I have not received anything here yet
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Sound correct. CybMils will pay in CMT, its own token though
Oк. I see. And what's with "underwriting"? Do they have any obligation to actually guarantee token subscription?
Hard to say. Can anyone from the company or community help to clear that up?
Activity: 11
Oк. I see. And what's with "underwriting"? Do they have any obligation to actually guarantee token subscription?
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Fellows, just out of curiousity — I see that COB charges 5% for every ICO they list. Does that effectively mean that CyberMiles will pay them $150,000 in case hard cap of $30 mn is reached?
Activity: 11
Fellows, just out of curiousity — I see that COB charges 5% for every ICO they list. Does that effectively mean that CyberMiles will pay them $150,000 in case hard cap of $30 mn is reached?
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Hi everyone 👋 for those of you who are interested in the latest updates on the platform development (which I assume is every single one of you! Wink ) Read our first tech blog!

https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/dev-update-1-post-ico-progress-ba89480e1f43

If there are any updates or information you wish to see on the next dev blog post, make sure to leave a comment on the blog post. Cheers  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: