Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 71. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Any cobinhood price predictions for the next few months?? I'm thinking we are pretty undervalued?

I think its gonna moon when the exchange comes out.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
what was the ico price?
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Hi, so no official announcement about COB doing underwriting for CyberMiles yet? No announcement about a special deal for COB holders either?

Here's the news from Market Insider about the CyberMiles ICO: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Cryptocurrency-Service-Platform-COBINHOOD-Launches-Underwriting-Services-To-Help-Established-Companies-Issue-ICOs-1007178118
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Hello, check please 246-267 on blogs, you missed one entry in the final table
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Someone posted a blog post on closed beta and it's looking pretty sleek so far:

https://medium.com/@arno.stulens/cobinhood-closed-beta-sneak-peak-72cf0194b0a9
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

To those people who are invited to the closed beta. ARE YOU ABLE TO EXECUTE ORDERS ? ( or is it just a complex demo where you can click around ?)
Activity: 247
Hi, so no official announcement about COB doing underwriting for CyberMiles yet? No announcement about a special deal for COB holders either?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have one question on COBINHOOD. How should FREE exchange work? until you keep tokens/coins in the exchange there is no charge and then there is standard gas when/if I move them out ?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
How is the scam going? This coin is pretty dead and not going anywhere. Feel sorry for those who invested and lost their money
re: CyberMiles PoC. Here's the list of winners for round 1.

🎉 If your name is on the list, you will be moving forward to round 2! 🎉

https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/cybermiles-poc-round-1-winners-8b4c416f7354
I went to the second round. Will I be rewarded for participation in this competition? It has been said that rewards will range from 500 to 4,000 COB COB.

If you're part of the shorlisted winners from round 1, please keep sharing your post. More shares + engagement it gets, the more likelihood of COBs you'll get.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Any cobinhood price predictions for the next few months?? I'm thinking we are pretty undervalued?

Two years from now I predict $20:00 per token, but can not predict for a few months.

Disclaimer:  I am a fallible human being who makes mistakes, so please rely on the
price predictions of qualified financial advisers and analysts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290

I went to the second round. Will I be rewarded for participation in this competition? It has been said that rewards will range from 500 to 4,000 COB COB.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Some useful Q&A:

When Beta? Invitations will be sent out this week for closed beta (contact Daniel Chang for access). Open beta will launch 14 November, register on the website to get invited to open beta.
When Full Launch? 14 December.
When Fiat? At full launch.
When COB on Exchange? You can buy now on Etherdelta or Decentrex.
When COB on other exchange? COB will be listed on Cobinhood which will be the primary trading venue.
When moon? Check your lunar calendar.
When Cybermiles? ICO starts 21 November.
ICO price? 1 ETH = 4,000 COBS.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

any admin here? , can i know where the exchange will be up ? confirm it will be free trading?. how about the deposit and withdrawal fees?

COBINHOOD will have ZERO TRADING FEES! As for the exchange, as of the moment, here is the announced development timeline, lifted from the official blog post on Medium: https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/dev-update-1-post-ico-progress-ba89480e1f43

Closed beta:
From November 6?12, the platform will undergo closed beta testing where DevCore will conduct the first penetration test. During this time, the development team will also perform accounting with two-factor-authentication and continue to add trading features to the platform.
Some features not included in the ?features added list? above might already be included in the closed beta testing.
Open beta:
Starting November 14, users who registered to get early access to the platform will be able to participate in the open beta testing.

More announcements will be made soon.

Dear, dev or admin cobinhood. I wanna know. In this bointy campain i've signed up social media Bounty especially twitter and facebook and then i've signed up to blog bounty. I've recieved the token cob. But that is for social media. I have question, why my task on the blog campaign still not calculate? If you have a reason for satisfied of my job, please give me the note on the spreedsheet. Thank's for your attention and your information.

Regards

Please contact the support team for assistance: [email protected]
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
hello everyone, when distribusi bounty?
The following payment of rewards will be on 7 November. Developers have divided the payments into three parts

If you joined our bounty program, first of all, thank you for the unwavering support. We hope we didn’t keep you waiting very long as the bounty rewards for the ICO will be distributed on the following dates:

October 31: Participants/winners for week 1–2 (9/11–9/24)

November 7: Participants/winners for week 3–4 (9/25–10/8)

November 14: Participants/winners for week 5–6 (10/9–10/22)
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo
I believe that this project has a lot of potential so I'm giving my 100% in this project. There's nothing wrong with its concept, a zero fee exchange for every transaction. This is great!

But where this exchange will be located If it will be in chine? there can be a problem, because I tried once to register on chine exchange, I was sending them fotos with needed documents for about a week, but in the and they dodged my anyway,
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
hello everyone, when distribusi bounty?
The following payment of rewards will be on 7 November. Developers have divided the payments into three parts
Pages:
Jump to: