Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 78. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
wow im really stoked off this new ICO....zero trading fees makes this super awesome, and idea or word of when the ICO ends??
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Hello, I will make an announcement regarding Cobinhood bounty on here. I'm the one who updating for Cobinhood's signature campaign.
Remember, i only updating signature spreadsheet bounty, don't ask/pm me with other bounties.

Disclaimer : I'm not one of Cobinhood's team, i'm only helping them by updating signature bounty.

All of signature participants can see on this link to know how many COB token you have got since you joined on this campaign:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gpuYFROQWIt88KSCbum1c-f89yl4LasOfCPDVdZpP-o/edit?usp=sharing

Don't pm me about re-counting your history post because i have checked by carefully each of participants' post.

If you ask why you aren't eligible for weekly token, you must read the rules first:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F3imhOKxCQPvJ5LAwXvRQ7mE0VhP-tOzZ4dDGo6bYxc/edit

It was clearly stated if you must...
The signature must be held until the end of the campaign (22nd Oct.). If you remove the signature in the middle of the campaign, you will be disqualified.

You need to make at least two (2) constructive posts + eight (Cool replies each week.
For your contents to qualify, you need to choose at least one of the three content types below:
- Raise / answer questions about COBINHOOD.
- Encourage persuasive reasons why people should participate in the COBINHOOD ICO.
- Do a constructive comparison with other ICOs (token advantages, team members, business model ...etc).

To make valid content, posts should contain 75 words or more and replies should be 30 words or more to be eligible. Posts and replies with less than the valid number of words will not qualify.

Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low-quality posts, copy pasted text, and off-topic posts are invalid and therefore not qualified.

Spammers and multi-account users will be banned and disqualified.

Receiving negative trust ratings or being banned during your participation in the campaign will disqualify you from the campaign and therefore, will receive nothing.

The number of your COBs will be displayed in this spreadsheet.

Accounts with negative trust ratings are not accepted.

Only posts in the boards below are qualified:
Bitcoin -
Bitcoin Discussion / Development & Technical Discussion / Mining / Technical Support / Project Development
Economy -  
Economics / Marketplace / Trading discussion
Alternate cryptocurrencies -
Altcoin Discussion / Announcements (Altcoins) / Mining (Altcoins) / Marketplace (Altcoins) / Speculation (Altcoins)
Local -
all languages are welcome, and please provide an english brief of the post for the COBINHOOD team to review.

Lot of people missed the bolded words, that's why they aren't eligible for weekly token.

Now, i will give max 3 days to all participants to confirm if your ETH address is correct or not. Pm me with "I confirm my ETH address is correct" and please don't remove the Cobinhood signature until i confirmed to your pm. After i confirm/reply to you, feel free to remove the signature & avatar.

If you want to change your address, Pm me only with this message
Code:
Old ETH address :
New ETH address :
Reason to change address:

Thank you.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
EtherDelta is the worst exchange ever. It’s unusable to most people, it’s like a broken machine that only few know how to work, it’s super slow & unnecessarily confusing/difficult not user friendly at all. EtherDelta should just be taken down.

When in November is the COB open beta launching?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
ICO has not yet finished but trading already started in etherdelta: https://etherdelta.com/#COB-ETH

and there's sell orders there that's way cheaper than the price in ICO

Cobinhood (COB)
$0.044710
0.00001036 BTC
0.00014916 ETH

sad that we coulda gotten coins for 1-2 cents cheaper if we just bought off exchange xD

While the ICO is active...

You dont need add custom token, COB is in the list... just put show tokens in MEW

I hate when etherscan doesn't show em but after I opened on MEW sure enough they are there.
Activity: 13
its realy a good secondary market
Activity: 22
if you are in need of Polish translation, it me up on pm
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what about bounty tokens? when it will come to wallets?

cob team will update all the sheet and distribute the corresponding COBs to every bounty participant by 31st oct
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
what about bounty tokens? when it will come to wallets?
Activity: 238
cobinhood gonna underwrite cybermiles https://cm.5miles.com Huh
good start Cheesy
Activity: 322
i know this project from my friend and i look the date the project will done, and then the ICO have launching on 12 september, i will study again about mean your this project, and will join next time
Activity: 406
Hello tell me where to submit a report on the work done on the company's bounty in social networks?
Activity: 252
Hi, I can't join to COBINHOOD slack chat because of getting error. Can you please help me?
legendary
Sounds like a good Project - but who works for free? How you guys planing to earn Money Huh
A good question my friend but I'm pretty sure kind of this question has been asked before and of course , there are already people who answer questions like this
What is your profit source if you have 0 trading fee?

They make money by providing margin trading loans with up to 10x leverage, as well as running ICOs for a margin cut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_PAPTba9FY

Wink

I put the address where I sent the ETH to from CobinHood into the address field on my add custom token for myetherwallet, I put COB in the token symbol field and 18 in the Decimal field, pressed save and nothing happened...
Someone help please!

I don't see it on etherscan or ethplorer and usually between those two you can always see the tokens that the other site failed to list.

Can't remember but does this distribute instantly or at end of ICO?

You dont need add custom token, COB is in the list... just put show tokens in MEW
In case you can't see the token on your wallet (Make sure you have sent from wallet which support ERC-20 token).

Add this in MEW (MyEtherWallet)
Custom address 0xb2f7eb1f2c37645be61d73953035360e768d81e6
Token Symbol: COB
Decimals: 18

Add this in Mist Wallet
● TOKEN CONTRACT ADDRESS:
 0xb2f7eb1f2c37645be61d73953035360e768d81e6
● TOKEN NAME: COB
● TOKEN SYMBOL: COB
● DECIMALS PLACES OF SMALLEST UNIT: 18

Add this in Metamask
● Token Address: 0xb2f7eb1f2c37645be61d73953035360e768d81e6
● Token Symbol: COB
● Decimals of Precision: 18

Activity: 1050
Sounds like a good Project - but who works for free? How you guys planing to earn Money Huh
A good question my friend but I'm pretty sure kind of this question has been asked before and of course , there are already people who answer questions like this
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I put the address where I sent the ETH to from CobinHood into the address field on my add custom token for myetherwallet, I put COB in the token symbol field and 18 in the Decimal field, pressed save and nothing happened...
Someone help please!

I don't see it on etherscan or ethplorer and usually between those two you can always see the tokens that the other site failed to list.

Activity: 134
Someone help please!

legendary
Guys, everything will be great, I believe in it. Development team is really good and proffesional. Token will live and raise Smiley
Thank you for your good wishes.  Smiley

0% fee??

I can't believe it  Cheesy
It's the fact. You must believe it

Someone help please!
Are you sure you have putted new contract address? https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/how-to-see-cob-tokens-in-your-wallet-208f6a794d4e

Activity: 301
0% fee??

I can't believe it  Cheesy

Not viable on the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: