Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 80. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
This project smells fishy from kilometers. The roadmap seems totally unfeasible. The team is comprised o "big names" The circulating supply is unknown and there are 1 billion max coins. Typical scam project, stay away from it Undecided Shocked
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
This is very interesting project, zero fees it will help trader to maximize their profit, but how does you get revenue for maintaining the exchange, for server maintenance and etc, and last is it decentralized exchange or centralized exchange?

zero fees your ass...every transaction of this token will bring you the cost in ETH  that same as all other ERC-20 token shit

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hmm, some points of interest, so i will watch, but the name is way to cringe worthy for me, so I will pass for now.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
This is very interesting project, zero fees it will help trader to maximize their profit, but how does you get revenue for maintaining the exchange, for server maintenance and etc, and last is it decentralized exchange or centralized exchange?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Hello, can anybody give me invite to cobinhoodcommunity.slack.com
There some  problems with registration
 Wink

I have the similar problem. I was recommended to join the Telegramm channel and ask manager to send me the invitation link to the the Slack Community. The manager sent it to me. but the link does not work. And manager asked just wait some time, they will try to cope with this problem point. )))))))))))) So, the ICO is coming to it's end. Will wait )))))))))))))))))))))  Grin Smiley Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
SmartHoldem ICO
Hello, can anybody give me invite to cobinhoodcommunity.slack.com
There some  problems with registration
 Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

New Idea  Zero fee is a good but how you can monetize your business ?
I think this question has been answered many times from other people since this thread created
yes. and that sounds repeatedly

Salvi Vlog, [18.10.17 22:27]
I need to change ETH: 0xBB1634c575eDE0c18921b2064Edc2Dd5A32f45D3

Bitcointalk user: salvibd

Twitter
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSOjdv1EcqpozWx2a_yj809p-2n5W8tT_Iwmk665up4/edit#gid=1102761723
To get more attention try to do as suggested by the person above. By asking in the telegram
Activity: 70
Salvi Vlog, [18.10.17 22:27]
I need to change ETH: 0xBB1634c575eDE0c18921b2064Edc2Dd5A32f45D3

Bitcointalk user: salvibd

Twitter
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSOjdv1EcqpozWx2a_yj809p-2n5W8tT_Iwmk665up4/edit#gid=1102761723
I have written above already - I have joined the Blog Bounty campaign - the number in the Spreadsheet is #210. But my article is on Russian language - and I need to send the description of it in brief as it is required, and I can not join your Slack, it is in some trouble or something wrong with the link to your Slack Community. So I would like to know whom should I send this description in brief about the content of my article? May be the adress? Or whatever? Thank you for your understanding.
Milani

Join the Telegram group and ask a moderator for an invite to Slack:
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@cobinhood

They only accept invitations because of phishing.

Thank you very much for the answer. Joined the Telegramm. Will see. Because lots of people in the Spreadsheet have the same problem... Wish you good luck. My best regards to you.
I have written above already - I have joined the Blog Bounty campaign - the number in the Spreadsheet is #210. But my article is on Russian language - and I need to send the description of it in brief as it is required, and I can not join your Slack, it is in some trouble or something wrong with the link to your Slack Community. So I would like to know whom should I send this description in brief about the content of my article? May be the adress? Or whatever? Thank you for your understanding.
Milani
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Cobinhood is doing ICO only to promote it , they already have big investors before ICO. ICO is just a part of promotion. Cobinhood will move to top 10 coins on coinmarketcap soon

I agree with you, in the near future we will see on serious exchanges, and we will see a good volume of trading
It is really strange, but I can not join the Slack of the project....(((( This link doesn't work. I just participate in the Blog Bounty campaign but filling in the form I can not add the username in Slack community because the link doesn't work - https://cobinhoodcommunity.slack.com 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Cobinhood is doing ICO only to promote it , they already have big investors before ICO. ICO is just a part of promotion. Cobinhood will move to top 10 coins on coinmarketcap soon
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
I see their ads everywhere Smiley Hope Cobinhood will be bigger than its ICO campaign.
Same. I see their ads on many social media, facebook, twitter, etc. But i don't understand what you meant it will be bigger than Ico campaign? They will be sure for that.

I think this question has been answered many times from other people since this thread created
Activity: 86

Activity: 42
I see their ads everywhere Smiley Hope Cobinhood will be bigger than its ICO campaign.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Joined, but I don't know why, when I try to register on slack channel, always failed
Activity: 3
Quick question for the Cobinhood team. Why and specifically through what will the COB grow in value. For example if one of the benefits is reduced fees then would it not serve to purpose that a high valued token would not be beneficial. Buying the token would potentially cost a lot more then the fees I save? Secondly it talks about privileges for token holders. Do you distinguish between holders based on how many tokens they hold? Or does that not effect the benefits I can get.

Really love the platform and concept just can't help but feel that buying into the company would be great but is the token really going to rise in value or is it another ripple.

Thanks for the help.

Even if you buy COB at a higher value than ICO price, you still get 50% discount on margin loan fees as opposed to paying with another currency.

The difference in privileges between holders is that if you own more COB, you can acquire more ICO tokens and margin loans at discounted rates.

The amount of ICO tokens that a COB holder can get at a lower rate is as follows:
(ICO Tokens Received by COBINHOOD from ICO Underwriting Service) * (The
Amount of COBs Owned) / (Total Amount of COBs)

Ripple is a payment system between banks with a circulation of 40 billion tokens.. not comparable to Cobinhood.

COB will have a circulation between 250-300 million tokens after the ICO, so the potential price gain is much higher than XRP.

Thanks for this. very helpful. I am still really struggling to see the value of the token. Are they not a bit useless? why will they go up in value? why will people want to buy on exchanges?
Activity: 70
Please change my ETH address 0xBB1634c575eDE0c18921b2064Edc2Dd5A32f45D3
because old ETH do not support your token

Twitter:https://twitter.com/savlogdaily

https://twitter.com/cobinhood/status/915947700155179009
https://twitter.com/cobinhood/status/916083153177071616
https://twitter.com/cobinhood/status/916128139167830017

Activity: 106
the project is nice. But do you have a plan in case the government establishes tough regulations on exchangers, just as the case with China?
Pages:
Jump to: