Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 77. (Read 69789 times)

Activity: 864
Merit: 260
Hello everyone, when will the calculation of rates and distribution?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
hi all, I can see my COB tokens in myetherwallet when I add custom token.

But why do I not see my tokens on etherscan? this should happen automatically, shouldn't it?
do you have already gotten the reward for the bounty?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
One of the most interesting project on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi, tell me when will the final bets on Facebook be calculated? When will the tokens go to the stock exchanges? Thank you
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
We had a few people on this thread who said that the price of the Cobinhood token would not rise very far because there was going to be a billion tokens issued. But if you look at my last post above you can figure out that less than 250 million tokens will be on the market which will be very supportive of a very nice price of the COB token in the months to come.

Go Cobinhood, the Robin Hood of crypto businesses !!!

If anyone knows the rules that govern the tokens held by company, company executives and insiders which prevent them from dumping the tokens onto the market, please inform us.

What are the rules that govern the unsold tokens that the company holds after the ICO is finished?  These rules also should prevent the company from dumping the unsold tokens into the market. Right?

Thank you for your expected response.

Cool

Look at 7,8 and 9 on this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21809115
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Guys , I might have missed this but is Cobinhood planning on accepting bank transfers for fiat to crypto ? Also , do you know anything about having indicators such as MACD , RSI on the charts ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi guys what happens to the rest of the tokens from the ico that are left over, do they get burnt?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

But why do I not see my tokens on etherscan? this should happen automatically, shouldn't it?

No on etherscan you see only the token where you custom added on myetherwallet. But you can also use https://ethplorer.io/ instead of etherscan.io there you can see all the tokens on your adress automatically.
Activity: 187

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I sent PM you dev my ether wallet is correct. no need to change. thank you
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I hope with the payments of rewards will not delay, because the participants are not very much. Congratulations to the team on the successful completion!
Activity: 4
I sent ethereum during the ICO but still didn't receive any COB in my metaMask.

Is there a delivery date..?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Guys im planning to buy more cob on ed while price is below ico, can i still use shapeshift in exodus with the fork to exchange my btc in eth?
Activity: 238
congratulations to cobinhood team have completed ico, hopefully will continue to be a solid platform and solid team Smiley
If anyone knows the rules that govern the tokens held by company, company executives and insiders which prevent them from dumping the tokens onto the market, please inform us.

What are the rules that govern the unsold tokens that the company holds after the ICO is finished?  These rules also should prevent the company from dumping the unsold tokens into the market. Right?

Thank you for your expected response.

Cool
Activity: 7
Well I like the idea but what will be the ICO price ?
Activity: 60
How do I but this token now that the ICo has finished?

I had problems with the ICO technically. Do you think it is going to soar in price now or will it be dumped and get a price lowering?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
EtherDelta is the worst exchange ever. It’s unusable to most people, it’s like a broken machine that only few know how to work, it’s super slow & unnecessarily confusing/difficult not user friendly at all. EtherDelta should just be taken down.

When in November is the COB open beta launching?

I agree I have spent 2 hours linking MEW and still the damn thing doesn't work. I'm not the smartest but I know I'm not to dumb and I'm to dumb for EatherDelta!
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Any thoughts on the price prediction for COB token value by the end of this year?
Pages:
Jump to: