Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CodeMail - Secure Private Decentralized Communication Network [STPZ Token] - page 10. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
Do I understand correctly that developers want to make mail like Google? Now in Russia they are blocking the telegram, but it shows worthy resistance.
copper member
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
reserve Chinese translation
copper member
Activity: 140
I think that the Codemail project has a very important and useful concept, to create a decentralized network for the transmission of information and communication. Codemail will solve the problems that are now present in centralized information transmission networks such as security, confidentiality, data encryption, and independence from the center are very important functions at the moment.

Hi, Thanks very much. Spot on - that's what we are aiming to do. Cheers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think that the Codemail project has a very important and useful concept, to create a decentralized network for the transmission of information and communication. Codemail will solve the problems that are now present in centralized information transmission networks such as security, confidentiality, data encryption, and independence from the center are very important functions at the moment.
copper member
actually it is not very difficult to do so.
it is a system that is more difficult to construct than the progeny, so you will not see much interest.

Hey, thanks for your post. Could you elaborate please. I'm interested to hear more of what you think. Cheers.
copper member
guys,  seems you are new here.  so I think you have great chances to have an attention,  but I can't find information on site about your team.  no names,  no links

Hi, thanks for your encouragement.

Yes, there are 3 co-founders. We are all developers and engineers, each having 15 to 20 years experience working around the globe.
We have been working on launching CodeMail in our spare time and are excited to get going.

However, we are still engaged professionally with our clients and will wait until our contracts and projects are finished within the next month or so before putting our profiles public.

For the time being, you (and anyone else) are more than welcome to contact us by email, introduce yourself, ask questions and we can tell you a little more about ourselves too.

Best regards,
JM

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
guys,  seems you are new here.  so I think you have great chances to have an attention,  but I can't find information on site about your team.  no names,  no links
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
actually it is not very difficult to do so.
it is a system that is more difficult to construct than the progeny, so you will not see much interest.
copper member
copper member
copper member

Global Decentralized Communication Platform

CodeMail is a secure, private, anonymous, decentralized communication network built on blockchain technology that allows people across the globe to interact freely without the threat of exposure or invasion of privacy.

Website | CodeMailStamps | BUY STPZ | Reddit | Telegram | Twitter | Whitepaper | ANN Thread

Centralized email and messaging carries significant risk.
Security and privacy are non-existent.

• Data is unencrypted and can be monitored by 3rd parties
  • Accounts can be hacked and sensitive data exposed
  • Hosts and providers own, control and even view your data
  • Access can be restricted or denied entirely

Traditional / ISP Providers

Cloud Providers

The answer is decentralized communication on the blockchain.
Your data is entirely owned and only accessible by you.

• Full encryption during transmission and storage
  • Guaranteed privacy. Only you have the keys to your data.
  • No centralized control or ownership.
  • Redundancy over the blockchain means no denial or loss of data.

CodeMail Solution

Stamps STPZ

Stamps are the credits used to micro-transact over the CodeMail network, therefore allowing network access and facilitating communication.
A simple comparison is to the traditional postal system. You pay a stamp for sending a letter while it costs the recipient nothing.
Node operators are paid for delivering the mail by way of contributing their resources.

No company or middleman wll take a cut of the transaction.
The Stamps spent to send and store data will be fully distributed to those node operators who facilitate the transaction.

Ultimately, one billion Stamps will distributed into the CodeMail network.
Fifty percent, or 500 million, will be sold during the pre-order campaign described below.
The pre-order ERC20 Stamps will be convertable to native Stamps once the CodeMail network is live.

How Stamps Work

Campaign Sale Information

Specific details and all the latest information on the Stamp Sale will always be available on the official sale page: https://codemail.tech/sale/

Purchase STPZ instantly using the MetaMask wallet

> The goal of the pre-order sale will be to sell 500,000,000 Stamps (STPZ).
> There will be 5 sale tranches each having 100,000,000 Stamps. See the sale page for the most recent STPZ prices.
> STPZ is an Ethereum ERC20 token that is published and live on the Ethereum blockchain.
> The STPZ Campaign Sale is managed by a smart contract that is published and live on the Ethereum blockchain.
> STPZ are purchased and immediately received by sending ETH to the STPZ Sale contract address.
> No registration required. Purchase methods and instructions are available on the sale page.

Purchase STPZ on Exchanges

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org