Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CodeMail - Secure Private Decentralized Communication Network [STPZ Token] - page 9. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Am glad am part of this community, krypital is doing well with these bounties. From cybermiles to merculet. To the devs, I saw welcome guys. You got our back
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It is a great project and I'm looking forward for the more announcement
merculet
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
CodeMailStamps STPZ are now able to be purchased on EtherDelta.
See the Sale Page for all details.

CodeMailStamp STPZ also now available for purchase on ForkDelta.
See the Sale Page for all details.
copper member
Good project I am so proud that i am now part of it.

Hi, Thanks - glad to have you here. Look forward to hearing what you think.
copper member
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots

Hi, Thanks for your interest.
The whitepaper is under the Resource drop-down link on the website.
Here is the direct link for you:
https://codemail.tech/static/base/resources/whitepaper.pdf
Looking forward to your feedback.
Regards,

Activity: 294
Good project I am so proud that i am now part of it.
Activity: 266
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots
copper member
Did you setup an Escrow for CodeMail? An escrow is a must when you ask for Eth, BTC, ...

Please check out the CodeMail Stamp Sale contract - link is on the CodeMail website and Solidity code is published and verified.
STPZ are received immediately and automatically when ETH is sent to the contract address - no waiting for your Stamps (ERC20 tokens).
Thanks for your input.

By the way, STPZ can only be purchased using the CodeMail Stamp Contract, which means ETH only - we don't accept BTC.

Ok great Thanks for answering?
How about the following statement. Does it apply to CodeMail please:

SEC Rulings and Chinese crypto bans make it illegal to sell or give tokens away to these investors

Hello,
We are unable to offer any specific legal or tax advice, as I am sure you understand. I would suggest first reading both the terms and conditions and risk disclosures available on the CodeMail website. While not an exciting read by any means, these documents do contains terms that would apply to anyone involved in the pre-order sale. Secondly, whether in US, China or other countries/jurisdictions, each individual needs to be aware of laws and regulations that apply to them and what it means for them to purchase Stamps. You may have to follow different rules based on where you reside. Finally, if you read the T&C you will note that Stamps are not investments nor financial instruments of any sort. Rather, they are the credits used to transact on the CodeMail network and the ERC20 STPZ for sale right now are a way to pre-order this access. Regulation around cryptocurrencies has been forming, changing and maturing very much through out the past year. We are committed to keeping up to date and in compliance with these changes as our own CodeMail project grows and develops.
Thanks so much.

copper member
I am waiting for the latest information on the website and the project, because the content of the project is too little.
Hi, thanks for your interest.
May I ask what information you are looking for in particular?
Maybe I can point you in the right direction.
Please feel free to ask any particular questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you again.
Thanks,
copper member
all I want from an ICO is steady and fast growth, not price wise but in the development portion of it. I've seen many ICOs that raise large amount of funds and even after a year or some months they haven't done anything substantially. I participated in some ICOs last year that still don't even have any launched product.

Hi,
Thanks for your input.
And agree with you 100%.

We want to be entirely focused on the development of the CodeMail network and its applications.
Hopefully this is apparent when looking at the development roadmap and the appropriation of funds.
If the network is up and running and people can begin using it, the rest should take care of itself.

I have been a part of and worked on dev teams for nearly 20 years and almost always have had more success with teams that are small and extremely focused, compared to larger teams, where only a few talented individuals end up doing all the work anyway.

We have a line up of engineers ready to join the project, but we have to offer them a bit of stability and a competitive salary.
Meaning, as proceeds of the Stamp Sale come in, we'll be able to quickly hire and move into full time development mode.

Thanks again for your excellent point.
Please let us know if you have any more questions or comments.
Regards,
JM

copper member
This project has caught my attention. Happy to join and wait to start.
Thanks for your interest. We will keep you posted.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Did you setup an Escrow for CodeMail? An escrow is a must when you ask for Eth, BTC, ...

Please check out the CodeMail Stamp Sale contract - link is on the CodeMail website and Solidity code is published and verified.
STPZ are received immediately and automatically when ETH is sent to the contract address - no waiting for your Stamps (ERC20 tokens).
Thanks for your input.

By the way, STPZ can only be purchased using the CodeMail Stamp Contract, which means ETH only - we don't accept BTC.

Ok great Thanks for answering?
How about the following statement. Does it apply to CodeMail please:

SEC Rulings and Chinese crypto bans make it illegal to sell or give tokens away to these investors

Activity: 339
Merit: 11
all I want from an ICO is steady and fast growth, not price wise but in the development portion of it. I've seen many ICOs that raise large amount of funds and even after a year or some months they haven't done anything substantially. I participated in some ICOs last year that still don't even have any launched product.
copper member
Honestly, I'm sorry, but I do not know what decentralized anonymous mail can be? It turns out that all subscribers of the platform should be duplicated in full information? Photos, letters? At me for example, on the computer there should be gigabytes of another's information, at you and at all? Can the network survive?
Hi, I'm not exactly sure what your question is. Please take a look at the website and whitepaper and let me know if that clears anything up for you. Cheers.
copper member

Thanks for your input.

copper member
it's hard to understand what you want to give to anyone? do you have any website?

Please check out the website: https://codemail.tech/
and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Honestly, I'm sorry, but I do not know what decentralized anonymous mail can be? It turns out that all subscribers of the platform should be duplicated in full information? Photos, letters? At me for example, on the computer there should be gigabytes of another's information, at you and at all? Can the network survive?
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Today's news was:
Another Scam ICO? Savedroid Founder Exits with $50M to Chill on a Beach
Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/another-scam-ico-savedroid-founder-exits-with-50m-to-chill-on-a-beach/

Good luck
Activity: 168
it's hard to understand what you want to give to anyone? do you have any website?
copper member
Do I understand correctly that developers want to make mail like Google? Now in Russia they are blocking the telegram, but it shows worthy resistance.

Hi, Great question.

We actually do not want to be like Google at all - quite the opposite.
We are working to be the secure, private, decentralized alternative to Google, Yahoo, MS, and all other large, centralized, insecure providers that hold your data hostage and scan and inspect your private email and messages.

CodeMail will start with email, messaging and communication, but the platform is being designed for securely and privately sharing all types of data and information - photos, micro-blogging, file transfer, etc.

We are definitely fans of any type of secure communication like Telegram, Signal, and other secure/private email providers like Tutanota and Proton Mail. But, we want CodeMail to be a solution that is truly decentralized on the blockchain, never localized to any particular country or jurisdiction and eventually owned, developed and driven entirely by the open source community. The company and developers behind CodeMail will provide incentive and hand over the network to the community as the platform matures, ultimately removing itself from the picture entirely.

Thanks again for your interest.
Regards,
JM

Pages:
Jump to: