Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CodeMail - Secure Private Decentralized Communication Network [STPZ Token] - page 7. (Read 3567 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I would be glad to have this CodeMail system managing the message or mail, looking on what the system of CodeMail does, it will ensure our data getting fully protected from any thread that could occur at anytime.
Yes, full end-to-end encryption (E2EE) is a must. Thanks.
copper member
I really like the idea of your project. To be honest, I haven't seen similar ones (has anyone, btw?). I wish you good luck as it is a useful project that could be implemented not only in personal use, but in lote of spheres of our lives!
And, of course, I would like to learn some info about the team Wink.
It's cool that a project like CodeMail is being created that takes care of the anonymity of users of the communication network
Thanks.
Yes, maintaining anonymity is vital to privacy.
Even if you encrypt a normal email, the meta-data, email headers, to, from, cc, etc. are all exposed.
You can then gather this information, create relationship graphs and attempt and profile each user and their contacts.
Communication over the CodeMail network will be encrypted end-to-end and this includes the message meta-data.
You will never be able to see who is communicating and with whom they are corresponding.
Also, there are unlimited aliases (including random one-time burner addresses) to further protect your identity.
Thanks everyone.
copper member
I really like the idea of your project. To be honest, I haven't seen similar ones (has anyone, btw?). I wish you good luck as it is a useful project that could be implemented not only in personal use, but in lote of spheres of our lives!
Hello,
And thank you very much for your interest.
We would like to see what others are doing in this area as well - please let us know if you come across anything.
We have seen anti-spam solutions, mail marketing solutions, but nothing for decentralized, end-to-end encrypted communication over blockchain.
So we feel we are in an exciting space right now.

We think there is big potential in the area of secure business communication.
Think how much companies spend on hosting, securing and administering their own internal email solutions.
CodeMail should provide everything at a fraction of the cost and be a very attractive business solution.

Join us on Twitter @CodeMailTech to keep up to date and learn more about us.
Thanks again.

copper member
Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/codemail-stpz   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Thanks for the listing and support. The site looks great. Keep up the good work. Best Regards.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
Honestly my knowledge of this field is not good enough to clearly understand your potential development. 6 months ago I participated in an ICO project which have a lot of things/ features in common with yours, for example: mail & data encryption, no middleman fee, secured, open-source strategy, one click client code  installation, etc. So, I have 2 questions for you:
1. How many competitors are there in your field? And what are your most advantages in comparison with them?
2. How do you convince / confirm your investors/ users that there are no backdoors or errors in the algorithms ?
Regards
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I would be glad to have this CodeMail system managing the message or mail, looking on what the system of CodeMail does, it will ensure our data getting fully protected from any thread that could occur at anytime.
Activity: 172
I see this as one of the strongest and most dynamic projects.
Egretia
copper member
I like that personal data is completely safe! There is no central control or possession of data and just like complete confidentiality.
Yes, that's right. Completely confidential. You possess and can control all aspects of your information (messages, photos, attachments, contacts, etc.)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It's cool that a project like CodeMail is being created that takes care of the anonymity of users of the communication network
copper member
It's a little late to say this I think, but I like the concept of the project, having all of our mailing data completely protected will be the best choice for a mailing services just as CodeMail.
Later we don't need to feel worried that our data will get stolen of something like that.
Hi, not too late at all - we are just getting started this month and only a few weeks old.

You're right - all your mail, messages, attachments, contact information and so on will be completely protected by being encrypted end-to-end and scattered across the blockchain. Only you will be able to access your information using your private key from within your CodeMail messaging app with built-in Stamps wallet.

You'll never have to rely on a 3rd party provider.
At any time you can permanently delete all your personal data and know that it is truly gone and not stored somewhere without your knowledge.

Thanks so much,
copper member
This kind of project is what I like, because having our private data being taken by a bad people is making me really angry.
And I'd be glad if this project really able to protect what is private for me.
Thanks very much. Great to have people like you on board who feel strongly about privacy and the need to protect what is ours.
copper member
The project is very promising, I am involved in the project and I recommend friends to join. Developers interesting!
Egretia
Hello, thanks for being involved and telling your friends. Hope to see you around often. Thanks.
copper member
Security issue is not just a problem o one or two person, but its a global issue that everyone may pass it.
We should be thank to this project when it's operable later, since the purpose of it is to protect the privacy of any communications.
Thanks for the support. Security and privacy are definitely our main focus here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Projects that have a good future and are very helpful, will be better promoted this project is maximized to attract investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
I like that personal data is completely safe! There is no central control or possession of data and just like complete confidentiality.
copper member
Activity: 378
Update Malay translation here:
Ann
CodeMail Malay

mail already reply Thanks a lot
Activity: 98
A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
It's a little late to say this I think, but I like the concept of the project, having all of our mailing data completely protected will be the best choice for a mailing services just as CodeMail.
Later we don't need to feel worried that our data will get stolen of something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: