Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 11. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I hope this is not the right thing to ask about bounty here but how long it is going to take to distribute the bounty because Amazix team kept saying any news will be announced in telegram group,  i hope the team keeps on dragging things longer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Who are your favorite crypto artists right now? Tweet us a picture of your favorite artist or artwork and you could win 1 free ticket to Revision HQ's Revision18 tech summit! November 19 - 20, Berlin. Winner announced Friday!

https://twitter.com/CodexProtocol/status/1054367503307169792
Activity: 1330
Did you read the latest from the Team? Email login & OAuth2 API access is now available on Rinkeby! Read all about it below:

https://medium.com/codexprotocol/email-login-oauth2-api-access-now-available-on-rinkeby-eb7ccd572a8c
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Latest news: Codex Protocol has partnered with OpenSea!

OpenSea is the largest peer to peer marketplace for crypto goods, and this partnership will allow Codex Protocol to extend cross-platform services for tokenized digital collectibles. The crypto-collectibles and digital goods industry is booming, and Codex is excited to stay at the forefront of the space.
Codex with Opensea? I'm sure Codex will expand the partnership again with a number of companies or platforms, maybe they should work with network security platforms like Rivetz, because Codex also needs that
Why do you feel that it is important for Codex to work with network security platforms at this moment?  Smiley
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

OpenSea is the largest peer to peer marketplace for crypto goods, and this partnership will allow Codex Protocol to extend cross-platform services for tokenized digital collectibles. The crypto-collectibles and digital goods industry is booming, and Codex is excited to stay at the forefront of the space.
Codex with Opensea? I'm sure Codex will expand the partnership again with a number of companies or platforms, maybe they should work with network security platforms like Rivetz, because Codex also needs that
Many partnership agreements do not make sense as this is just the name of the projects that also just started working on themselves.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio

Join Codex in its telegram group now to stay up to date with all their latest news & announcements! https://t.me/codexprotocol
Activity: 280
The Codex ecosystem continues to grow! CodexProtocol announced a new partnership, with Artval, a Chinese-based crowdsourced valuation platform.

Artval's transparent value exchange platform uses crowdsourcing and blockchain technologies to enable artists to earn a sustainable income and grow their market.

Learn more about the nature of the partnership here: https://bit.ly/2NxIgsG
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

Activity: 224
Keep your eyes on this project because some interesting news coming..

Not only eyes we have kept a lot of expectation on this project which help the people who have very good talent towards the arts. There are many people outside who have talent missing this kind of opportunities. Definitely, I will share this project with them.
Thank you so so much for your big support, glad to have you with us here  Smiley

For any questions they can join our Telegram group https://t.me/codexprotocol  Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Not only eyes we have kept a lot of expectation on this project which help the people who have very good talent towards the arts. There are many people outside who have talent missing this kind of opportunities. Definitely, I will share this project with them.
copper member
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
The project has given its profit, but how is its development, I do not see the fundamental news on it
Activity: 194
This just in: Important announcement from Codex CTO John Forrest on retiring the beta.

“Now that Mainnet is live and battle-tested, we’ll be deprecating our beta environment which still uses the old smart contracts in favor of deploying the fully audited contract code to the Ropsten and Rinkeby Testnets.”

John’s outlined the updates and changes from Beta to Mainnet and what this means moving forward if you are still managing your assets on the beta network.

Read more about the changes here: https://bit.ly/2E9r1yz  Smiley

Nice. The protocol is really coming along now, can't wait til its fully featured!
Activity: 280
This just in: Important announcement from Codex CTO John Forrest on retiring the beta.

“Now that Mainnet is live and battle-tested, we’ll be deprecating our beta environment which still uses the old smart contracts in favor of deploying the fully audited contract code to the Ropsten and Rinkeby Testnets.”

John’s outlined the updates and changes from Beta to Mainnet and what this means moving forward if you are still managing your assets on the beta network.

Read more about the changes here: https://bit.ly/2E9r1yz  Smiley
This is rare to see such appreciation for any project before even its launch. These awards from those big companies are telling where possible direction of the project. The more I read about Codex the more I feel myself interested in this to keep digging in. No doubt hard work always leads to fruitful ending which is real start for projects.

With the things they are doing will always help the community who support them at the time of crowdsale. Yes, you are right hard work will always help the company and community to increase the growth about the established company is doing.
Glad to see Codex is getting so much support, there isn't a doubt in my mind that Codex will be a success.
The team is great, they are working hard and they want to spread the word about the Codex  Smiley
Activity: 854
This is rare to see such appreciation for any project before even its launch. These awards from those big companies are telling where possible direction of the project. The more I read about Codex the more I feel myself interested in this to keep digging in. No doubt hard work always leads to fruitful ending which is real start for projects.

With the things they are doing will always help the community who support them at the time of crowdsale. Yes, you are right hard work will always help the company and community to increase the growth about the established company is doing.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Codex is based off the Ethereum platform but its development progress hasn’t been hamstrung by issues to do with scalability. Unlike other blockchain ideas that rely on high-volume, low-value transactions, the opposite is true for Codex. High ETH transaction costs – which spiked to $0.49 last week – are far outweighed by the savings made with a shared, public registry.
Activity: 215

Codex Protocol is thrilled to announce their latest partnership with OpenSea!

OpenSea is the largest peer to peer marketplace for crypto goods, and this partnership will allow Codex Protocol to extend cross platform services for tokenized digital collectibles.

The crytopcollectibles and digital goods industry is booming, and Codex is excited to stay at the forefront of the space.

Read the Medium post for more info on the partnership: https://medium.com/@CodexProtocol/codex-protocol-and-opensea-announce-integration-partnership-to-offer-proof-of-assets-for-arts-a8f508c32e1e
Pages:
Jump to: