Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 15. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Future's platform will provide very good usage of blockchain tech seeing the concept of the project can be said. I was paying attention to partners,advisors and investors which are at the back-end of the project. There well known names and that is pretty interesting thing for anyone including me who can be interested to invest in this project.

I agree, the team is the backbone of the project. Did you know that Codex team won 1st place at the World Crypto Economic Forum? Also 1st place in the open innovation category at the Global Blockchain Competition?

https://www.chipin.com/codex-protocol-recognized-world-crypto-economic-forum-held-san-francisco/
http://www.globalblockchaincompetition.com/finalists.html
Activity: 215
There will be future AIRDROPS so make sure that you sign up for the newsletter to get all the updates  Cheesy
http://www.codexprotocol.com
The Codex Viewer is LIVE now Smiley

You will need MetaMask extension to log in. Make sure that you're MetaMask account is on the Main Ethereum Network.
https://codex-viewer.com/#/record/0

Thank you for being there!
You are very promising!
I hope you will implement everything well!
The bonus is extremely attractive
How much you have collected already?

Thanks for being part of the Codex Protocol community Smiley

The token sale has ended already and there's an airdrop for whitelist participants who passed the KYC, provided a refund wallet and/or purchased CODX tokens. Those who purchased the tokens will get a refund + 2000 CODX + 500 CODX. Other who didn't purchase the tokens but passed the KYC and provided a refund wallet will get 500 CODX.

The Codex team have collected $12 million from the token sale which is sufficient to develop the protocol.
https://medium.com/codexprotocol/codexcoin-sale-update-airdrop-3af53c6a5e9b
Hi, guys)
Actually interesting project
Wish you all best
I think you will have success
The sphere is pretty empty, you have all chances

Thank you for the kind comment, the community is growing day by day and it's great to see comments like yours Smiley

Join the Telegram group and feel free to share any questions or suggestions
https://t.me/codexprotocol
Now, several project are going to provide protection for funds of investor
What do you think about it? Would you plan to do the same?
Or you did it already?

Sorry, is Codex going to store users funds for a long periods? I thought users can have money on the platform right before making some deals, so Codex doesn't have to take care about our money, does it?

Codex is a utility token that will be used by collectors, auction houses, galleries and developers to interact with each other. There's a staking contract which can be used by anyone to stake CODX and receive discounts on the network fees. Application providers and validators are required to stake CODX to ensure transparency and security in the network. Hope this helps
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Hello guys

Just to clarify eligibility for the airdrop:

(1) people who contributed ETH will automatically receive 2500 CODX.

(2) People who passed KYC AND provided a TOKEN wallet but did not contribute ETH will automatically receive 500 CODX.

Note - a TOKEN wallet is not the same as a REFUND wallet. The REFUND wallet is not relevant in this context.
Activity: 280
Hello there people!

Confirmation from Jess in the Telegram: 'Everyone should now have received their refund! Thanks for your patience and ongoing support for Codex! we'll share more information about the airdrop as soon as we can!'

Sign up on the website to make sure you get details of upcoming airdrops: http://www.codexprotocol.com
Activity: 224
I want to ask a question
When does the sale end?
I am very interested in at the moment

Team decided to Airdrop CodexCoin to our community instead of a community sale.  Smiley

What then is the purpose of this project, if not sales? Only an estimate?
[/quote]

The main purpose of Codex is to store ownership and provenance information while ensuring privacy for collectors.
The project has raised $12m which is sufficient to build the protocol successfully  Smiley

https://medium.com/codexprotocol/codexcoin-sale-update-airdrop-3af53c6a5e9b

[/quote]
Are you developing some systems for verification of the authenticity? Some engagement with museums apart from selling items? You could become one of pioneers of the new age of art market Wink
[/quote]

That's correct!

Codex is built for partnerships.
Here are some of the partners that will be using the Codex Protocol and build applications on top of it
1: Feral Horses
2: ValueMyStuff
3: Luxury Asset Capital
4: The Clarion List
5: DUST IDENTITY
6: Maecenas
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello! A wonderful project is just a find for a collector. I would like to ask, what kind of product range will be presented here?
Hello! The Codex will deal with collectibles: from brands to wines, from porcelain to paintings, from furniture to coins.
It's great! And cars, military awards will not be included in the list? Just there are people who are engaged in collecting collections of rare cars.
No, cars and other large objects do not fall into the list. Yes, I would like to note at once that the Codex will only deal with the valuation of items, and not with their sale.
Really? It seemed to me that this would be a platform for sales. Those. The project will work with valuers of antiques?
Yes, that's the way it will be. The partners of the project, which are now two, will be selling. This is quite a proven auction house.
Evaluation and formation of the register of collectibles, in which it will be possible to trace the chain of ownership. This is the purpose of the project.
Activity: 196
Hello! A wonderful project is just a find for a collector. I would like to ask, what kind of product range will be presented here?
Hello! The Codex will deal with collectibles: from brands to wines, from porcelain to paintings, from furniture to coins.
It's great! And cars, military awards will not be included in the list? Just there are people who are engaged in collecting collections of rare cars.
No, cars and other large objects do not fall into the list. Yes, I would like to note at once that the Codex will only deal with the valuation of items, and not with their sale.
Really? It seemed to me that this would be a platform for sales. Those. The project will work with valuers of antiques?
Yes, that's the way it will be. The partners of the project, which are now two, will be selling. This is quite a proven auction house.
Activity: 182
Are you developing some systems for verification of the authenticity? Some engagement with museums apart from selling items? You could become one of pioneers of the new age of art market Wink
Activity: 176
I wonder could Codex create its own museum one day? To collect most important items which are public domains. What do you think? Smiley

On the one hand this idea is very nice, on the other - this would not be related with blokchain and crypto, so I don't think they will do something like that in the year ahead. They have to focus on development and providing qualitative services.
Hi, guys)
Actually interesting project
Wish you all best
I think you will have success
The sphere is pretty empty, you have all chances
Activity: 176
Now, several project are going to provide protection for funds of investor
What do you think about it? Would you plan to do the same?
Or you did it already?

Sorry, is Codex going to store users funds for a long periods? I thought users can have money on the platform right before making some deals, so Codex doesn't have to take care about our money, does it?
Activity: 196
Activity: 142
I wonder could Codex create its own museum one day? To collect most important items which are public domains. What do you think? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: