Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coin Ad (New Owner) - page 9. (Read 39894 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
March 23, 2015, 10:24:37 AM
If we compare this site with other non-BTC payment PTC sites, your rates are low. Maybe it's for attracting advertisers to get more advertisement. Do you plan to change it for benefiting visitors? In these conditions it's very hard to cashout reasonable amounts without heavily referral click support.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 23, 2015, 09:46:25 AM
. . .  could you un-suspend my account: mart2013 please?

Also mine fucker45
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 23, 2015, 03:17:21 AM

Why is second place prize so much bigger than 1st...?

5 million million satoshi is a HUGE amount... Grin

Reminds me of being a kid, I want a million trillion dollars...
Activity: 337
March 23, 2015, 03:14:17 AM
We're updating the prizes for our CoinAd Video Competition!

1st Place: SEVEN MILLION SATOSHI
2nd Place: Five Million Satoshi
3rd Place: Three Million Satoshi
Two Runners Up will also receive: 750,000 Satoshi EACH

Rules are the same:

1) The video has to be more than a minute in length.

2) You need to upload the video to your Youtube account.

* top tip - title your video with keywords - then it will get found and you will also earn some referrals and earn from their ad views - some example titles are - Coinad - Bitcoin PTC | The highest paying bitcoin PTC site | Bitcoin Paid to Click Video Guide | Get Paid to Click Ads in Bitcoin | Free Bitcoin for Clicking Ads |

3) You need to include your wallet address and referral link - so we can pay you - put it in your video description.

4) You need to link to it in our forum thread here OR post it to our Daniel D'Alien facebook page – ONLY entries that are posted onto our official forum thread or facebook will be counted.

5) You have until Friday 27 March to submit your videos! We'll be announcing the winners of the competition over the weekend after this date so keep an eye on your emails to see if you won!
Activity: 180
Merit: 1003
March 19, 2015, 11:29:29 AM
I have placed an ad on your website for www.satoshiquiz.com with confirmed payment but since 24 hrs it is showing "Pending review", can you check it out and activate it.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2015, 03:16:53 PM
I just discovered your book site today bitcoinliens, that is something I can get behind. Do you have a thread for it currently?
Activity: 462
March 21, 2015, 07:56:13 AM
Hello! Your contact form doesn't seem to work on the site. Just wanted to know long a pending review lasts. Last time it was 2 days for me, just wanted to make sure so I can plan my strategies around the review time. Thanks!
Activity: 26
March 19, 2015, 01:31:51 AM

Payment History

Date   Amount   Transaction ID
20:20 March 15, 2015   0.63789 mBTC   manual

Que significa esto?

March 18, 2015, 10:35:02 PM
We're announcing a NEW video competition today with FIVE MILLION SATOSHI as the top prize! We want you to make a video about CoinAd and how to use it!

http://www.coinad.com

The rules are pretty simple:

1) The video has to be more than a minute in length.

2) You need to upload the video to your Youtube account.

* top tip - title your video with keywords - then it will get found and you will also earn some referrals and earn from their ad views - some example titles are - Coinad - Bitcoin PTC | The highest paying bitcoin PTC site | Bitcoin Paid to Click Video Guide | Get Paid to Click Ads in Bitcoin | Free Bitcoin for Clicking Ads |

3) You need to include your wallet address and referral link - so we can pay you - put it in your video description.

4) You need to link to it in our forum thread here OR post it to our Daniel D'Alien facebook page – ONLY entries that are posted onto our official forum thread or facebook will be counted.

5) You have until Friday 27 March to submit your videos! We'll be announcing the winners of the competition over the weekend after this date so keep an eye on your emails to see if you won!

Obviously this wouldn't be a competition without prizes so...

We're going to pay everyone who submits an eligible video to the competition 20,000 satoshi! And our TOP prizes are INCREDIBLE!

1st Place: FIVE MILLION SATOSHI
2nd Place: Three Million Satoshi
3rd Place: One Million Satoshi
Two Runners Up will also receive: 500,000 Satoshi EACH

http://www.coinad.com
March 18, 2015, 10:15:12 PM
Sorry. i'm new to bitcoin.
you're saying i never added a bitcoin wallet in my account profile but how can this happen....
My btc address is 3Kn1Vgcxa44FLBvmo3M1ikz1e47HqcNjff and i have put this in my "BTC address" long while ago.

I'm really confused. I don't know what to do Sad please help me. i'm new to bitcoin

Ok, well I'm not saying that you didn't just put it in there, but yes, now, coincidentally, magically I can see your address in our database - and you will be paid out on Monday now Smiley
Activity: 27
March 18, 2015, 09:05:43 PM
Hi Dan (Bitcoinaliens)
My 2 payments worth over 0.5 BTC is in pending. Can i know when I'll be paid...?? One of my payment is in pending since february!!!
My username is Mani94.
Please sort this problem.
And please reply to my post. You rarely reply to posts here.

Ok drumroll... are you ready - here's the reason you haven't been paid...

You never added a bitcoin wallet into your account profile!

And despite this I did still compensate you privately for more than the amount you were due. But if you go and add your bitcoin wallet into your account then I will be able to pay you Smiley - it will be on the next run - Monday.

Sorry. i'm new to bitcoin.

you're saying i never added a bitcoin wallet in my account profile but how can this happen....
My btc address is 3Kn1Vgcxa44FLBvmo3M1ikz1e47HqcNjff and i have put this in my "BTC address" long while ago.

http://i57.tinypic.com/egeqv8.jpg

you can even see by clicking on this link  

http://i57.tinypic.com/egeqv8.jpg"

I'm really confused. I don't know what to do Sad please help me. i'm new to bitcoin
Activity: 5
March 18, 2015, 02:43:26 PM
Hello, i want to know when are you going to pay me. i have this:

07:15 March 01, 2015                  0.41934 mBTC                                       pending
04:50 February 22, 2015              0.15516 mBTC                                       pending

My user: Sous
My wallet: 3NaY6U8dbK2kNLTS6JE3ptXWAwNsf1JwCB

if you please could answer me. i'll be glad. thank you

Hi Sous, sorry for the delay, we finally fixed some payment bugs and you were paid today (^ for both of these amounts combined as 1), I just checked your wallet myself and the transaction is there - from now onwards it will be very regular payments from us every Monday.

thank you very much for your answer. and yes, i receive the pay.  Grin
March 18, 2015, 12:15:24 PM
Hi Dan (Bitcoinaliens)
My 2 payments worth over 0.5 BTC is in pending. Can i know when I'll be paid...?? One of my payment is in pending since february!!!
My username is Mani94.

Ok drumroll... are you ready - here's the reason you haven't been paid...

You never added a bitcoin wallet into your account profile!

And despite this I did still compensate you privately for more than the amount you were due. But if you go and add your bitcoin wallet into your account then I will be able to pay you Smiley - it will be on the next run - Monday.
Activity: 27
March 18, 2015, 10:17:58 AM
Hi Dan (Bitcoinaliens)

My username is Mani94.

March 18, 2015, 02:21:08 AM

07:15 March 01, 2015                  0.41934 mBTC                                       pending
04:50 February 22, 2015              0.15516 mBTC                                       pending

Hi Sous, sorry for the delay, we finally fixed some payment bugs and you were paid today (^ for both of these amounts combined as 1), I just checked your wallet myself and the transaction is there - from now onwards it will be very regular payments from us every Monday.
March 18, 2015, 01:17:51 AM
Was paid Smiley

Thanks Smiley Smiley

did they pay you?
March 17, 2015, 02:44:46 AM

Activity: 26
Activity: 34
March 16, 2015, 12:44:51 PM
Was paid Smiley

Thanks Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: