Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coin Ad (New Owner) - page 11. (Read 39894 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 100
February 23, 2015, 07:18:24 PM
How long does it take to be approved a campaign? I've been waiting about 24 hours. Advertisement ID X0RJ494KYMGKO. Thanks!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 23, 2015, 03:16:08 PM
no prob man I remember when I started with xapo I freaked out like OH NO MY SATOSHI's ARE LOST!!!! XD
Activity: 27
February 23, 2015, 04:06:57 AM

Yea for example my old address was

3FX5qzi68HxYPQMTs4xktL3w2TnxVsWphi

Today as of 2/22:

31sYjU1d1nVqPVAZksN2MVfu42BFZ1T2h2

Now I can use the new one obviously for any new sites that ask me my address for payment. BUT if I use the 3FX Number Xapo will recongnize it if a New site sends a payment to it and redirect it to my wallet.... Easy peazy ^.^
[/quote]

Okay. now i understand. Thanks for the help man  Smiley
February 23, 2015, 03:20:35 AM
Oh okay that's easy,

Xapo wallets change addresses anytime you receive payments.... The New Wallet Address works as your main Account but the old number will still register your wallet too....It's all for security reasons... with your new # a outside person can not know your new balance on the block chain.... it's very nice feature

thanks for the help. so let me get this straight.....

i will receive my payment on my old address too..? is it possible?

in coinad.....i have set my old wallet address as my btc addess so will i get my payment..? My payment is in pending

do i need to change my btc address on Coinad in order to get my payment..?

please answer these questions. i'm new to this Bitcoin stuff so i really don't know what to do. I am really confused  Undecided

Yea for example my old address was

3FX5qzi68HxYPQMTs4xktL3w2TnxVsWphi

Today as of 2/22:

31sYjU1d1nVqPVAZksN2MVfu42BFZ1T2h2

Now I can use the new one obviously for any new sites that ask me my address for payment. BUT if I use the 3FX Number Xapo will recongnize it if a New site sends a payment to it and redirect it to my wallet.... Easy peazy ^.^
Activity: 13
February 22, 2015, 09:45:05 AM
I have sent you a PM. Try and reply. 3 payments pending since February 4, 7, 14 , none of it is yet to be approved. And you are paying others. Should I call it unfair?

Deeprince, you too, check your wallet, sorry for the late reply, were having a lot of bugs we are ironing out now.

Maybe you should write me the address u used in sending the payment. And another thing is that none of the payment I received recently that is correspond with the total am expecting from you. let me know your payment address . Thank

Thank a lot , I have seen the payment even more than what u owned me as my pending balance. Don't be afraid people , u will be paid by coinad.com .
Best regard.
February 22, 2015, 06:16:41 AM
Oh okay that's easy,

Xapo wallets change addresses anytime you receive payments.... The New Wallet Address works as your main Account but the old number will still register your wallet too....It's all for security reasons... with your new # a outside person can not know your new balance on the block chain.... it's very nice feature

thanks for the help. so let me get this straight.....

i will receive my payment on my old address too..? is it possible?

in coinad.....i have set my old wallet address as my btc addess so will i get my payment..? My payment is in pending

do i need to change my btc address on Coinad in order to get my payment..?

please answer these questions. i'm new to this Bitcoin stuff so i really don't know what to do. I am really confused  Undecided
February 21, 2015, 02:40:57 PM
Oh okay that's easy,

February 21, 2015, 12:31:04 PM
We're still really stuck on this issue, it seems like 1/10,000 or something miniscule is affected here, but I do appreciate that those 1/10,000 are you guys. It is unlikely to be fixed within the next couple of days... but:

My coin ad account information.....
Username: Mani94 and 33LQuxf2BGyLskW5mtmxq6stZYFGfkLLd9 this my xapo wallet address. i have 16k pending. Please sort my problem @Bitcoinaliens.

Mani, the nice, rounded bonus payment just come to you, thats me. Just an apology and to show we are serious.. but your coinad balance will be pending for a little time longer still.

Thanks for the bonus @Bitcoinaliens   Smiley. i have complete faith in you and hopefully you'll get rid of this error in couple of days. Thanks for the response. you're WAY better than the previous admin.
February 21, 2015, 02:40:16 AM
I have sent you a PM. Try and reply. 3 payments pending since February 4, 7, 14 , none of it is yet to be approved. And you are paying others. Should I call it unfair?

Deeprince, you too, check your wallet, sorry for the late reply, were having a lot of bugs we are ironing out now.

Maybe you should write me the address u used in sending the payment. And another thing is that none of the payment I received recently that is correspond with the total am expecting from you. let me know your payment address . Thank
February 21, 2015, 12:58:08 AM
I didn't see any of your payment. Or PM me the address u used for transferring the payment. So I can look for the address on the activity tab. Thank
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2015, 07:49:34 PM
I got my first payment (since BitcoinAliens took over) just a few days ago. Thanks a lot.

Lot more ads than before, so it is worth a few minutes to peruse this site.
February 20, 2015, 02:14:57 PM
Thank you!  Grin Believe me to those who are reading this thread for the first time, the Alien crew are very dedicated to their members. Any and all problems I had were with the old owner of this Site.

**Edit** Btw Alien site works great, but weekend coin doesn't allow me to use Xapo Address even though you advertise for it on the site. The Same address works for the Alien one though >.> Something to look into? Right now I use a Electrum Wallet for your other sites so not a big deal, just my two cents... Thank again for the responses...thats 3 more then I ever got before XD
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
February 20, 2015, 09:41:09 AM
We're still really stuck on this issue, it seems like 1/10,000 or something miniscule is affected here, but I do appreciate that those 1/10,000 are you guys. It is unlikely to be fixed within the next couple of days... but:

Username: Mani94 and 33LQuxf2BGyLskW5mtmxq6stZYFGfkLLd9 this my xapo wallet address. i have 16k pending. Please sort my problem @Bitcoinaliens.

Mani, the nice, rounded bonus payment just come to you, thats me. Just an apology and to show we are serious.. but your coinad balance will be pending for a little time longer still.

Ya never received a PM..... but Ill try again
Coin Ad Account Medishun
3FX5qzi68HxYPQMTs4xktL3w2TnxVsWphi is my Xapo Wallet address and I have 16k pending... Let me know if you see it >.>;

Medishun, you too - check your wallet, sincerely sorry for the trouble!

Hi, I write again to know why my payment required 14.01.2005 is in "manual". You said that you would have paid in a week but it did not happen. My current balance is 0.75766 mBTC if I have to add these to the one in pendig
Let me know what I need to do, thanks
My account is [email protected]

Date    Amount    Transaction ID
21:16 January 14, 2015    1.00104 mBTC    manual

Clubhouse - what can I say, you were the first one who alerted me to this, and it's still not fixed.. no excuses, just how it is.

So please check your wallet - that bonus payment is from me, and yes, sorry, for now the pending coinad payment will still be stuck a little while longer, hopefully just a few days.

Ok, everyone else - last week we paid out 1.9btc - these 4 people are a TINY selection of problem accounts and we are FRANTICALLY working on this.
Activity: 476
February 20, 2015, 09:14:44 AM
I sent an email almost 2 weeks ago, still no response.
February 20, 2015, 05:17:33 AM

February 20, 2015, 01:49:03 AM
Ya never received a PM..... but Ill try again

Coin Ad Account Medishun

3FX5qzi68HxYPQMTs4xktL3w2TnxVsWphi is my Xapo Wallet address and I have 16k pending... Let me know if you see it >.>;
February 19, 2015, 10:32:04 PM
February 19, 2015, 05:35:51 PM
well ill give it to monday but time is precious and since I have not received a response... or payment its a neg referral from me ;;

Ok were obviously not scamming, we paid out 1.9 bitcoin last week. Your transactions are 16k satoshi. We are really struggling to fix a TINY bug which is affecting a TINY amount of people - PM me your wallet address or email address if you are signed up with either Alien Faucet or Weekend Bitcoin and I will add this balance onto your balance there too as it is unlikely we can fix this before the weekend now.. it's really baffling us actually why just a tiny number of accounts/balances dont go into the payment run and get paid.

So you're saying you can't help me..?

How can i signed up with Alien Faucet..? Can you please tell me the link..?

http://bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/ and pm bitcoinaliens the wallet address you sign up with, and probably account info with coin ad too... Smiley

Thanks for the link man but i can't sign up. it is saying "invalid address"  Sad

by the way....i use an xapo wallet. i hope this doesn't have anything to do with it.

And i don't know why but @bitcoinaliens never reply back to my PM  Sad
Activity: 448
February 19, 2015, 04:19:43 PM
well ill give it to monday but time is precious and since I have not received a response... or payment its a neg referral from me ;;

Ok were obviously not scamming, we paid out 1.9 bitcoin last week. Your transactions are 16k satoshi. We are really struggling to fix a TINY bug which is affecting a TINY amount of people - PM me your wallet address or email address if you are signed up with either Alien Faucet or Weekend Bitcoin and I will add this balance onto your balance there too as it is unlikely we can fix this before the weekend now.. it's really baffling us actually why just a tiny number of accounts/balances dont go into the payment run and get paid.

http://bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/ and pm bitcoinaliens the wallet address you sign up with, and probably account info with coin ad too... Smiley
February 19, 2015, 04:08:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: