Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coin Ad (New Owner) - page 13. (Read 39894 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 08, 2015, 08:33:00 AM

0.16 BTC pending on my bitcoin address translate it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
February 08, 2015, 08:24:48 AM
How many time does it needs for refreshing more adds?

24 hours to view the ads you viewed. And for adding new ads, it will take a few hours as verifying the ads are done manually.

Hello! For viewing ads withdraw funds or not? If you remove the Admin respect!

I didn't understand your question! Can you make the question better? Smiley

-MZ
Activity: 4
February 08, 2015, 07:39:54 AM

Hello! For viewing ads withdraw funds or not? If you remove the Admin respect!
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
February 08, 2015, 01:46:42 AM
How many time does it needs for refreshing more adds?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2015, 08:46:23 AM
SO there is a faucet ad here that redirects you to another page: http://coinad.com/v.php?id=CS7NNBP4IFI8R

Won't let you close the page, not cool at all.

You are right, and thats absolutely not acceptable, it wasn't like that when the advert was placed - very very poor and low quality marketing and I've removed this now - for reference 23coins - this was you, your USSR faucet.

Awesum, thanks for fixing that so quick. I had noscript running and wasn't on a windows box. Just some faucet owners try to slip that in. Wink

So far I am enjoying new Coin-Ad outside of that. A lot more ads than before.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
February 06, 2015, 01:49:07 AM
Hmm.. trying to recover my old account. However, cant seem to remember what 'date' did I put.. I can log in but they asked me for my birth year. Which I'm sure I provide a fake birth year..  Undecided.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
February 05, 2015, 11:45:03 PM
SO there is a faucet ad here that redirects you to another page: http://coinad.com/v.php?id=CS7NNBP4IFI8R

You are right, and thats absolutely not acceptable, it wasn't like that when the advert was placed - very very poor and low quality marketing and I've removed this now - for reference 23coins - this was you, your USSR faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 05, 2015, 11:26:04 PM

legendary
February 04, 2015, 04:02:30 AM
Hey, you miss my post about my old account. Kindly check the last post on page three of this thread.

Oops sorry jack, unsuspended your account now too.

Oh.. so I did registered with the email [email protected]? Well, forgot my password.. I gonna log in and see how much satoshi I have in my old account! Thanks for un suspending my account!:)
February 04, 2015, 02:36:43 AM
Hey, you miss my post about my old account. Kindly check the last post on page three of this thread.

Oops sorry jack, unsuspended your account now too.
legendary
February 04, 2015, 02:32:00 AM
February 04, 2015, 01:09:46 AM
Ok, were really wanting to try new things with CoinAd.com, first a mini update:

1. Popularity Increase:

Since we took it over we have just about DOUBLED the daily traffic through the site - you can see this on our Adbit traffic estimations here: https://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=TPQ46OZQ6MICF , previously they were 8-11k, now we have 15k+ daily page impressions (they are actually higher in our google analytics).

2. Today we are trying something new - FAUCET DAY!:

Today it is "Faucet Day" at CoinAd - we're promoting a load of our favourite, high-paying faucets through CoinAd TODAY!

This means you can earn satoshi from us while you claim from some of the BEST free Bitcoin faucets out there - you're going to claim from these faucets anyway, so you might as well claim through our frame and you are basically claiming and extra 100 satoshi per claim Smiley

3. + the top 7 ads live right now pay 2800 satoshi between them!

So before you even get to the 100 satoshi per click "Faucet Day" clicks, the top 7 ads from us today are paying around 2800 between them - today is a BIIIIIIG DAY!

4. AND we are still giving a 50% SAVING from the previous fees for ALL ads.

* we only take 5% rather than 10% fees.

Read in our full announcement about this a few replies back on this thread, but we are STILL only charging HALF fees on all ads you place!

Our aim is to be THE best source of MASS, INSTANT bitcoin traffic online, and our ad spots are getting bought and re-bought more than ever so we are really pushing towards this goal fast Smiley

Get involved, claim on faucet day (and the other high paying ads) or place some 50% discounted ads here (approved within 24 hours):

http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/coinad-news/
February 03, 2015, 11:38:03 PM
Got my account suspended, can you unsuspend it?
Username: pedrog

Done

Hello, I already wrote two emails but I did not answer, so I write here maybe I have more luck. I requested a payment on 01.14.2015 and the status is "manual" I would like to know when and if you make the payment. Thank you
My email account is [email protected]

Hi clubhouse, really sorry about this, I've really looked into this and this is an anomaly for me so far, I can see you have a balance and have applied to get paid out, we paid out 1000s of people the other day, cleared the queue.. I cleared it again just now and you still weren't paid. We are looking into this now.

BUT, please check your balance with us on Alien Faucet, I checked and you have an account there too - so I added this balance to your account there - which gets paid out on Friday - and you will also receive the CoinAd payment when we get to the bottom of things too!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
February 03, 2015, 07:53:22 PM
Hey there.

Got my account suspended, can you unsuspend it?

Username: pedrog

Thanks.
Activity: 19
February 03, 2015, 06:47:37 AM
Hello, I already wrote two emails but I did not answer, so I write here maybe I have more luck. I requested a payment on 01.14.2015 and the status is "manual" I would like to know when and if you make the payment. Thank you
My email account is [email protected]
legendary
February 03, 2015, 05:20:28 AM
Ok guys, sorry for the delay, all been unsuspended now - and will definitely get the longer suspension timeframe added this week!

* Also, keep your eyes peeled on Wednesday, going to try something special Smiley

Received some mBTC from last week payout. Anyway, could you check if [email protected] have been previously registered? I remember I signed up for one PTC site last year. And I'm getting account suspended message. Not sure if it is CoinAd.
February 02, 2015, 11:15:31 PM
Ok guys, sorry for the delay, all been unsuspended now - and will definitely get the longer suspension timeframe added this week!

* Also, keep your eyes peeled on Wednesday, going to try something special Smiley
Activity: 1
February 02, 2015, 10:07:25 AM
Hellow Dear Admin,

When I'm trying to login my account it say that.

"ERROR
Account suspended."

my user name was  "Sumon1994"
and my email was
[email protected]

please help me to back my account.     
Thank you.
Activity: 25
January 31, 2015, 01:34:47 PM
Hi! My acc. is suspended either(((

What should i do? my username is freespins
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
January 30, 2015, 03:33:43 PM
Repspected Sir/Ma'am,

I was inactive for a few months now. I like to come back to the track again. Unfortunately, you suspended my account. Please undo it. My email is [email protected] . Thank you!

BTW, in the contact page, try to update the Bitcointalk.org link. Smiley

Kindly,
Muhammed Zakir
Pages:
Jump to: