Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinAnalyst – Maximize your trading profits w/ News, Scam Detection & more - page 4. (Read 19404 times)

copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES
Can anyone explain what the goal of this project is and if they have the potential of reaching that goal. And what will be the starting price of this ico?

Hi ;
I would recommend you to read the whitepaper first, because there is written down everything around and about the project ;
If you have questions after reading this you can ask the community and the admins in our offcial Telegram group Wink
The current price is 0,01€ and 5% bonus in September.

- coinanalyst.tech -
Activity: 71
Can anyone explain what the goal of this project is and if they have the potential of reaching that goal. And what will be the starting price of this ico?
Activity: 89
COIN ANALYST is one of the ICOs competing in the Community BATTLE Of The ICOs, presented by InitialCoinList.com
ICO discussion & Voting Poll Btwn September 1st-10th
Show your support & VOTE for them HERE

Q&A Summary
https://www.initialcoinlist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/COINANALYST-1-e1535909863276.jpg
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
There is indeed many low quality or even scam coins available in the market, selecting them between all those coins can be frustrating.
With the help of  CoinAnalyst that should be easier to choose which is the best coins of all.
I agree.The platform really is a good helper in solving many problems of any crypto trader.I believe that this project will be in demand,because it is a really necessary idea in the blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Partnership with Savedroid is harmful to this project, I think you guys made a big mistake by doing so
Activity: 2
Your project CoinAnalyst was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Coin+Analyst to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Modeling revenue streams and token price growth in a detailed manner is a fantastic way of showing your potential investors how the business will likely develop. Shocked
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
In all honesty, I believe that it is hard to find a project such as this one – maximized trading profits, built-in scam protection, the whole nine yards
If you're skeptical, don't be – I feel that CoinAnalyst is going to make us some serious money down the road
copper member
copper member
Your project looks interesting and has good technical characteristics.

I also found the project attractive, if everything goes according to the plans as described in the road map,the CoinAnalyst team has all the chances to win success and enter the leading position in the market.I wish You success.

Thank you, we really appreciate that. Stay tuned  Wink

- CoinAnalyst team -
copper member
Hey CoinAnalyst team. I am representing one of the biggest YouTube channels(3.2M) in Russia. We are interested in collaboration with your project. We provide any proofs. Is there anyone I can discuss the details with? Thanks

Hey CoinAnalyst team. I am representing one of the biggest YouTube channels(3.2M) in Russia. We are interested in collaboration with your project. We provide any proofs. Is there anyone I can discuss the details with? Thanks

Hi, you can discuss with "onemillionusd99" here on bitcointalk.org  Kiss

- coinanalyst.tech -
Activity: 51
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I also found the project attractive, if everything goes according to the plans as described in the road map,the CoinAnalyst team has all the chances to win success and enter the leading position in the market.I wish You success.
copper member
On what exchanges will the dadi token be tradable after the ico? What is your strategy on this party. Thanks

Of course COY will be listed on exchanges after the ICO.
We will announce our partners officially on our social media like twitter (https://twitter.com/CoinAnalystTech)
Stay tuned  Wink

-CoinAnalyst team -
copper member

Please contact @seimen007 on telegram and visit our telegram channel (https://t.me/CoinAnalyst).

Thank you.

- CoinAnalyst team -
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
On what exchanges will the dadi token be tradable after the ico? What is your strategy on this party. Thanks
Activity: 196
CoinAnalyst is based on the patented Cogia technology which uses semantic indexing and structuring of online data using pattern recognition and artificial intelligence.
Merit: 1
CoinAnalyst is a software system that enables any trader in the crypto asset sector and other industries to access a dashboard which monitors and analyses real-time data from the crypto and ICO market
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: