Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★CoinAwesome ★Decentralized Social Platform ★Wallet ★Community ★EXCHANGE - page 2. (Read 16289 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
CoinAwesome.com & WeTipCoins.com
Crowd Sale Relaunch

We need to further decentralize the AWESOME platform and as promised we will start to sell more CoinAwesome AWE units starting tomorrow 18th October 2015.
To make things more simple and accessible for the public we will use the BLEUTRADE exchange at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/AWE/BTC .
Expect a huge sell offer at one (1) BTC satoshi per AWE.
Hello CoinAwesome people - could you please clarify something about the specs for this coin?

100% PoS - No Mining
0% Inflation - no new coins get created

If it's 100% PoS, but no new coins get created, then how does it stake and move the blockchain?

If you open your wallet and stake, does it generate 0 AWE as reward? If that's the case then is there basically no incentive to help move the blockchain?
The reward is only the transaction fees (incentive). Most people don't invest into a coin because of a couple percent stake reward anyways.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
Hello CoinAwesome people - could you please clarify something about the specs for this coin?

100% PoS - No Mining
0% Inflation - no new coins get created

If it's 100% PoS, but no new coins get created, then how does it stake and move the blockchain?

If you open your wallet and stake, does it generate 0 AWE as reward? If that's the case then is there basically no incentive to help move the blockchain?

Or am I misreading the specs and "100% PoS" means that staking generates 100% annual return (in which case "0% inflation" cannot be true)? Thanks for shedding any light on this.
3x4
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hi!

Did you need spanish translator?
Activity: 89
e-Gulden \/igilante
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Our giveaway address run out of funds because of high demand! Sorry! Increased Facebook giveaway 10x for a day!! http://giveaway.coinawesome.com
The price seems to have stabilized at around 3 to 4 bitcoin satoshi.

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL
We realized that after CoinAwesome is trading on an exchange it will be difficult to start the crowd-sale again as it was before. The reason is that when we do a crowd-sale in the same manner like before this might crash the price on the exchange and upset everybody. We are searching for ideas how to release the rest of the coins to the public. One idea was to sell all CoinAwesome AWE which are ment for sales for 1 bitcoin satoshi (0.00000001 BTC) for each AWE. This would be cheaper than the current exchange price, but would guarantee not to crash the CoinAwesome AWE price further down. Guys, what is your opinion on this?

Sounds like a fair way to do it, will allow new users to get it at a cut-rate. Won't stop micro-dumpers, but I could care less about the exchange price, since I am following this project for the tech involved.

Thanks for your opinion!

Is there anybody who opposes this strategy?

sell between bid and ask range, ask leaning.

Good idea!
Activity: 544
Merit: 282
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We realized that after CoinAwesome is trading on an exchange it will be difficult to start the crowd-sale again as it was before. The reason is that when we do a crowd-sale in the same manner like before this might crash the price on the exchange and upset everybody. We are searching for ideas how to release the rest of the coins to the public. One idea was to sell all CoinAwesome AWE which are ment for sales for 1 bitcoin satoshi (0.00000001 BTC) for each AWE. This would be cheaper than the current exchange price, but would guarantee not to crash the CoinAwesome AWE price further down. Guys, what is your opinion on this?

Sounds like a fair way to do it, will allow new users to get it at a cut-rate. Won't stop micro-dumpers, but I could care less about the exchange price, since I am following this project for the tech involved.

Thanks for your opinion!

sell between bid and ask range, ask leaning.

Thanks for your opinion!

Tipped Coingecko and bitstamp today, if you got any website that you would like to be tipped, let me know here, I might pay your website an AWESOME visit!
So far I have tipped https://bitcoinembassy.nl/?s=Niels+Harmsen and www.egulden.org, I do understand this is a international project, so I will tip english websites from this point.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Hi Dev

How to import Chrome private keys to Windows QT.Wallet ?

Open the debug console and type: importprivkey should do the trick. Wallet will rescan after you do this.

Error:

Invalid private key (code -5)

Strange, works for me and I even mined my own address/keys. But I'm not using native Windows (running under WINE).
Indeed strange. Are you sure that no copy&paste error occurred?

Hello everybody, let me bring you some AWESOME NEWS!!!

I am currently staying in the Liberland Settlement Association Headquarters in Bezdan Serbia. The maindev of CoinAwesome has showed up at our house some days ago and I can only tell you he is truely AWESOME!!

During one of our actions that took place today we had some time to talk to each other and we came up with some AWESOME ideas! To start it off, I will make the promise that I will regularly post about my AWESOME actions that I will do from here.
Great to have you with CoinAwesome, Yoshi!

Pages:
Jump to: