Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 18. (Read 65351 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
AFAIK, the payment per minute is based on how cheap the admin could buy BTCs the last time, while the displayed exchange value in USD is real-time. It could be that the admin was able to buy BTCs very cheap and that BTC's value has climbed a lot, leading to a very high USD value per minute now.

That's correct.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
AFAIK, the payment per minute is based on how cheap the admin could buy BTCs the last time, while the displayed exchange value in USD is real-time. It could be that the admin was able to buy BTCs very cheap and that BTC's value has climbed a lot, leading to a very high USD value per minute now.

Yes I am aware of that but I have been doing this for a very long term and have never seen it hit this high before
TCM
Activity: 251
legendary
has payment per minute increased in general? Hopefully its permanent
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I log in to my account and my balance was reset to 0. I know my cals is being updated. I want to know if anyone has the same problem.
Maybe your balance is 0 because you reached the payout you wanted ... check transaction log
Im stupid. i did got the payment yestersday. Thank for clearing that up
legendary
Works well for me now thanks for the fix  Grin My threshold was met once it was synced and already have the coin in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I log in to my account and my balance was reset to 0. I know my cals is being updated. I want to know if anyone has the same problem.
Maybe your balance is 0 because you reached the payout you wanted ... check transaction log
legendary
Up again.
Thank you!
I'm not used with my phone battery lasting so long!
I would also like to know that. Also there been up and down with the website and are you planning to upgrade the website since it already handling 2k user all at one.
TCM
Activity: 251
Do you have any numbers for the curious? What are the server specs, what does it handle in terms of database size/record numbers?
I never complained! Don't get me wrong! I only tried to chill them down and to show them that we all are in the same situation ... From my point of view you can update my balance once a week as the level of trust I have in you guys is more than 100%!

I didn't mean you in particular. There were just too many people, also on Facebook and stuff.
legendary
Can you guys call?

No, I shut everything down because too many people complained about the balance not being in sync. Now it's syncing, will take some hours more, and afterwards I'll allow calls again.

I never complained! Don't get me wrong! I only tried to chill them down and to show them that we all are in the same situation ... From my point of view you can update my balance once a week as the level of trust I have in you guys is more than 100%!
Can you guys call?

No, I shut everything down because too many people complained about the balance not being in sync. Now it's syncing, will take some hours more, and afterwards I'll allow calls again.
legendary
legendary
Am i the only one who not getting credits for two day straight
No mine didn't credit for a while, but they did come through now it's lagging again

Dont mind me asking but how long ago did you get credits. and how long did you got credits.
This is my last update 2014-02-23 03:37:15
No mine didn't credit for a while, but they did come through now it's lagging again

Dont mind me asking but how long ago did you get credits. and how long did you got credits.
Thank god im not the only one. I was worry for a while because i knew that it will going to take a while to credits but seriously almost 2 days and i didnt credits.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
old user name chris3spice
Pages:
Jump to: