Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 20. (Read 65326 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Ok, but the web server is currently down.
I need to make a change to the profile as if I do for most of the time the site does not work?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

This is normal, it happens from time to time and scares the new people.
Calls are still counted. If you read the other post, all of us have asked
about this.

It scares the shit out of me when the site works for 2 days when I try to access it!

I'm always thinking omfg they sold the business and now new owners will scam us!

I love that blank page!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

This is normal, it happens from time to time and scares the new people.
Calls are still counted. If you read the other post, all of us have asked
about this.
Activity: 80
 Cheesy Thanks for keeping us ALL up to date.

I know I appreciate it.

NikoInc
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
CoinByCall had technical problems on the 13th February starting around 13:00 GMT. The issues were resolved by around 21:00 GMT. Balances are being updated just now (Friday, 15:30 GMT) and it will take a couple of hours for all balances to be up-to-date again. CALLS WERE NOT LOST.

Unfortunately, some NEW users which registered after 13:00 GMT lost their accounts *and* the calls they made during that time (a period of a few hours) were not accounted. You are kindly asked to re-register. Here's the list of PINs of the affected users:

Sorry about that.
legendary
I also had problems logging in and as far as I remember I changed payout address and payout treshold and I got paid at the old address after I reached the old treshold

But when I clicked forgot password it worked

I thinks there has been some sort of roll back on user database as my calls were not lost
TCM
Activity: 251
My calls fail, too, and I can't even login to the site. "Forgot password" link gives Internal Server Error.
Activity: 355
Are you sure it's not your provider?

yes, i get asked for my pin code and after i introduce it it says "this pin is not valid, good bye"

Try typing it again that happens to me sometimes

now is working again Smiley Thanks everybody for the support
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com

yes, i get asked for my pin code and after i introduce it it says "this pin is not valid, good bye"

Try typing it again that happens to me sometimes

TCM
Since 1 hour all the numbers are telling me that my number is not valid, my girlfriend call me with the same problem... What happens? There is a mistake on the network? Also trying to navigate to the web and is down...maybe here i can get some answer, got some cents on the account and they miss me Wink Thanks!
legendary
Hello!
There is a problem with the numbers? They are all busy
Regards
finland works fine
Hello!
There is a problem with the numbers? They are all busy
Regards
Hello,
there is a possibility to reset the germans numbers? My girlfriend is calling for me there by Skype and it says for 4 of them that are blocked by Skype...i already create the 5 numbers to give it to her for calling... it is possible???
Thanks in advance
Cheers Smiley

No, but in your particular case you can create a new account.

Is there any new numbers for Finland as there are for Germany?
Making a new account shows the same numbers

Why would you need new Finland numbers?

They're all blocked on skype  Cry

AFAIK they're not blocked, rather Skype is not transmitting a valid caller ID to Finland destinations because they're buying some dirt cheap route to Finland which doesn't support it. But I may be wrong and they are indeed blocked. It's just that I've seen so many calls getting denied because they actually arrived here but didn't have a caller ID.

Yes, it is because of the not valid caller ID. The numbers from Finland work normally. Also Skype had block many of the numbers, we got finally the account of my girlfriend unblocked but all the numbers she was using for Germany and Austria are block. They have a system who is looking for strange behaviors. Calling to the same number many times for long periods i think is what they call strange behavior Wink
Activity: 455
Hello,
there is a possibility to reset the germans numbers? My girlfriend is calling for me there by Skype and it says for 4 of them that are blocked by Skype...i already create the 5 numbers to give it to her for calling... it is possible???
Thanks in advance
Cheers Smiley

AFAIK they're not blocked, rather Skype is not transmitting a valid caller ID to Finland destinations because they're buying some dirt cheap route to Finland which doesn't support it. But I may be wrong and they are indeed blocked. It's just that I've seen so many calls getting denied because they actually arrived here but didn't have a caller ID.
TCM

Even if they worked, you'd find them blocked again in no time. Some providers are really after "abuse" like this.
Activity: 71
Hello,
Thanks in advance
Cheers Smiley

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Noticed I've been getting kicked quickly (2 US Numbers) in the past day
and this morning. Just wondering if you notice the kicked calls and if its
on my end or maybe there's some other issues, just curious.

Thanks

happens to me sometimes too if you call consistently for a long period of time. If you wait a few hours should be ok. Use a different number in the meantime
Pages:
Jump to: